Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm
Jen put her hands on her hips and glared at Shadow's back. She stomped up to him and began yelling. "What bug crawled up your a** and died?!" she screamed. "I said I was sorry and you act as if I spat in your face!"

Shadow turned and gazed at Jen with a firey expression. Perhaps these two could be made useful after all. Shadow graped Jen's wrist and clenched it tightly in his hand, "And just who do you think you are? Talking to me, Shadow the hedgehog, in such a manner? Perhaps you have some sort of death wish?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Travis quickly moved to back Jen up, fists clenched, "Hey, let her go!"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm
Jen's eyes went wide as she looked at shadow. She tugged her arm away trying to free herself. Hearing Travis speak up, she looked over her shoulder at him.

Shadow tossed Jen aside, "Now it's you huh?" he said as he slowly made his way over. Shadow Grabbed the collar of Travis' shirt and got ready for his fist to make contact with his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 pm
Travis quickly tried to swing a punch at Shadow's ribs.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm
Shadow dodged effortlessly, He chuckled, "How pathetic, little boy."

Jen, ralizing that Travis had gotten himself in trouble more than she had, quickly got up and ran up to Shadow, whiping her guitar out as she did so. Jen swung it at the back of Shadow's head.

Shadow held out his arm and grabbed the body of Jen's guitar, "Brazen b***h." he said coldly. "You've got spunk, but no power to back it up." he pulled the guitar and sumg it away from him, takeing Jen with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 pm
Travis ran at Shadow again as BLANK jumped from his pocket, a nail gun forming from his arm. Travis had installed it in case of need of personal defense.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Jen tried to put the little weight she had on her feet, trying desperately to stand her ground. She failed miserably. The heels of her boots skid across the pavement.

Shadow just looked at BLANK and cackled maniacally, "Do you really think your little toy stands a chance against me?!" Shadow exclaimed. After chuckling to himself a bit longer Shadow just kicked the little bot aside, as easily as if it were a game of kick the can.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm
Travis growled and swung another punch at Shadow.

BLANK got to it's feet and fired at Shadow.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm
Shadow, growing bored of all of their efforts, growled and pulled the Chaos Emerald out of his pocket. "Death to all who oppose me!" He yelled as he released a Chaos spear. He aimed it in front of BLANK so that the force of the blast would knock him back without completely destroying him.

Jen hit the ground, only to be swept away once more by the shock waves of Shadow's attack. She hit the ground once more with a loud thud.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm
Travis went sliding, his eyes widening when he saw BLANK wrecked. Then something snapped as he gazed upon his life's work in a mangled heap. He proceeded to struggle to his feet and charged Shadow.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Shadow rolled his eyes. He simply batted Travis away. "Pathetic. I suggest you two stop trying to fight. Though I've decided you may be of some use to us after all." Shadow looked over at Travis, then to the broken heap that used to be BLANK. After realizing the boy was the bots creator he decided that, yes, they would definitely be of some use. Shadow turned to Jen, her spunk could prove useful as well- after all, this whole confrontation began because she had started it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm
Travis started to struggle to his feet, on his last legs.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 pm
Shadow simply walked past Travis, and picked up Jen. He turned around and glared at Travis, "Stop trying, you're only embarassing yourself." and with that he aimed his Chaos Emerald at Travis with his free hand and shot one last Chaos spear at him. "Now that it's all said and done... I guess it's time to head back..." Shadow grabbed BLANK and travis and focused on the Emerald. "CHAOS CONTROL!" Shadow yelled. After a bright flash, and a puff of smoke they were gone.

(some time latah biggrin )

Shadow reappeared in the middle Of Eggman's control room. He dropped his new captives. "Happy now doctor? I got you two new guinie cats and a new toy." Shadow huffed to the Doctor who stood before him.
Eggman stared at the two young cats for a while, "What makes you think these two will be of any use? And the new 'toy' as you called it, is broken."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:08 pm
Travis was knocked da ******** out.

BLANK twitched slightly as it feebly tried to reboot itself, though the attempt failed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Eggman looked at the little robot, "Well, he to have a tad more life left in him after all." Eggman pressed a button on his counsel and two robot entered the room. "Take this... whatever it is... to the repair room, fix him up and prepare him for his new programming." The two bots did as they were told. They each grabbed one of BLANK's arms and dragged him from the room. Eggman turned his attention back to Shadow, "So, Which one of these varmin created it?"

"My guess was the boy. The girl was more or less just brought along to be the first test subject of your latest little invention. Figured, she may be a force to be reckoned with after a few alterations."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games