Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 am
TWO?
Goodness lol xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 am
Jacob,explain a bit more to me about your idea.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 am
Zen:
I know what you mean, I've very happy for the both of you darling.
-hugs-
I'm not sure really, but there about 8/9 regulars, most being female, and since the event, we've gotten quite a few hits from all sorts. xD

Papa:
-Snuggles into your lap-
Tttttthhhisssss..iiiissssss.nicccceeee.....

Tour:
So beau.
How are you lovely?

Key:
Is that an ok to the streaming next week?
Sorry I'm a bit off this morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 am
Chief Sankofa

Tour:
So beau.
How are you lovely?

Hey- C:
I'm doing fine today. Just remembering some old times along with waiting for this snow storm/blizzard/white out thing to be done with already. It was suppose to be done around noon... but it is still snowing. How about yourself, how are you?  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 am
Tour:
Well first off, I'm drooling over you sig right now.
Damn that's hot.
Second, sorry to hear that your snow day is still going.
But as someone that has yet to experience the wonderment of snow, take joy in it, even if you think it a pain right now. :3:
I'm doing very well, -giggles like sixteen year old school girl- I'm chatting with a really old time love, that I haven't spoken to in months. I swear he's the only guy to make my face turn redder then a tomato, and he doesn't even try. -shakes head and buries self in cushions-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 am
Chief Sankofa
Zen:
I know what you mean, I've very happy for the both of you darling.
-hugs-
I'm not sure really, but there about 8/9 regulars, most being female, and since the event, we've gotten quite a few hits from all sorts. xD

Thanks. My Mother can finally relax a little bit. She needs to after the thing in September of last year.

I can see that xD  

Zenjin Jiruga

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 pm
Zenjin Jiruga

-Nods-
That is indeed a blessing then.
I think most just lurk around. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 pm
Chief Sankofa
Tour:
Well first off, I'm drooling over you sig right now.
Damn that's hot.
Second, sorry to hear that your snow day is still going.
But as someone that has yet to experience the wonderment of snow, take joy in it, even if you think it a pain right now. :3:
I'm doing very well, -giggles like sixteen year old school girl- I'm chatting with a really old time love, that I haven't spoken to in months. I swear he's the only guy to make my face turn redder then a tomato, and he doesn't even try. -shakes head and buries self in cushions-

Adorable, that is all I can say about the way you just described talking to an old flame. C:

Well, I do enjoy watching the snow fall. The only thing I do not enjoy about the snow is driving or traveling in it. However, the only reason I am upset is because my husband's work forced him to go in. He travels a lot during his work hours- he works for a cable company doing installs. I just worry about him out there.

xp My avatar art- ^.^ it was made by my real life sister. Almost all of my art was hand drawn and scanned by her. With the except of a few done by some good friends. I honestly do not have that much- so when I get them... I make sure they are really special and to my personality. I actually had to crop it because it did not fit in the siggy. So, here is the full art.

User Image

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 pm
@Hollow: Well it could be like the usual fair: Rollercoasters, Prize games etc but you could have members of Sanc like the owners of certain areas!

@Chief: IIIIIIIIIII tthhhhiiinnnnkkkk ittttsssss eeeennnnooouuuuggghhhh fffooooorrrr aaaaaaaa ddddaaaayyyyyy *turns off massage button* Ahhhh now its nice...

Edit: Hollow you could also do a little draw of all the Sanc members around a fireplace celebrating Christmas!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 pm
Chief Sankofa
Zenjin Jiruga

-Nods-
That is indeed a blessing then.
I think most just lurk around. O.O

Glad you think so lol
They should show themselves than. Like NOW. *waits*  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 pm
Zen we Assassins never wait for our prey we stalk our prey...and once the prey is found then you do what must be done!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:57 pm
Chief Sankofa

Key:
Is that an ok to the streaming next week?
Sorry I'm a bit off this morning.

that was a yes ^^. just pick a day and i will make sure i can stream sometime during the day.  

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:01 pm
Huh...Key I never knew you did livestreams of you drawing avi art for people on Gaia...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 pm
I Am cool jacob
Zen we Assassins never wait for our prey we stalk our prey...and once the prey is found then you do what must be done!

And what must be done, exactly? xD  

Zenjin Jiruga

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:07 pm
I Am cool jacob
Huh...Key I never knew you did livestreams of you drawing avi art for people on Gaia...

yup. i do them quite often actually XD. i might do one tonight after getting home from hanging out with friends :3  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games