Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 am
TrickestPanda
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w107/jensey911/100_0221.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w107/jensey911
/100_0217.jpg

Thats my teacup sized chihuahua 7inchs 10months very cool pet to have I love andy so much
I think I just fell in love with your chihuahua.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 am
I have 3 snakes. A female Red Albino Corn Snake named Chi. She's about 4 years roughly. An adopted male corn, not sure of his morph and age, I named him Romeo. Both are sweet and I'd like to try and mate them next year. I also have a Brazilian Rainbow Boa named Voodoo. He's a yearling now, very docile and enjoys being handled. I also have 2 cats, a manx mix named Lexardo who's going to be 2 in April, and Sambuca, a ragdoll mix male about 3-4 years old. All of my babies have odd personalities. Lex plays fetch and is a mama's boy. Sam will become a living hat if you ignore him (and if he can reach your head). Chi is a secret pooper, and likes to huff if you stop rubbing her belly. Voodoo, he's just a pig when he eats. And Romeo, well I haven't had him for very long as he was a rescue animal, but he loves to hide in my bra.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Jara Dreath

shadowkitty89

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm
i have an awesome cat. one eye, no nuts. lol. his name is shadow. shadow demon. an evil cat, but he completely loves me. and loves to follow me, and sleep me, and chaperone me. i lovers my kitty  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 pm
i hav a dog nd itz weird kuz she does diz weird ring wen she wipes her head on her paws nd itz kutee nd also i have 2 katz onez old and jst sleepz dha oder one lykes to drink outta dha toilet nd also ma dog lykes to sit on chairz aht dha kitchen table evry mornin lyke a person wit us while we r eatin breakfst nd also i have a hamstr dha stores food in her cheekz dhen hidez itt in dha korner of her cage  

iiCuppyCakex_x

2,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

fairy fane

Bashful Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 am
lolhottie12345
I have a corn snake, a budgie, Fish, and 2 dogs: a huskey/collie mix(Bear) and a Scottish terrier/jack Russell terrier mix(Shadow)! biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart biggrin
so jealous my mom wont let me have a snake cry or a bird  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 am
i have one dog and two rats heart  

fairy fane

Bashful Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm
I have 3 cats (a torte calico, a tabby, and a DL)

2 guinea pigs (one satin and one teddy) .. had a 3rd, but he recently died x.x;;

4 fish

1 Pleco

Had more pets, but they were just rodents and those don't last no more than 3 years xP Which is about the amount of time I had them before they passed, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:44 pm
I have a hamster named Peaches who is a boy ( the people at the pet store said he was a girl and we found out he wasn't almost a year later) and a a black Lab named Maddie---she is the sweetest thing in the WORLD!!! I also have a cat named Little Gray but she doesn't come inside ever, but I feed her and stuff.  

panda_chan_109

yourbabygurl201

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 pm
I have an iguana... that does count as a pet right? cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 am
as of right now all i have is one wonderful blacklab named cece she is ma love. she sleeps in my room at nght nd she sleeps in my bed till i fall asleep. she likes sittn on chairs nd music, she is very spoiled nd in my opinion the cutest dog in the wrld. she is abt 7 yrs old now we got her when she was 8 mnths old. she truley is my best friend she follows me around everywear nd she is the best thng in my life heart i cant figure out how to put her picture in here tho

throught my life i have had: a cat (for a few days my mom was allergic so we gave it to ma nana her name is nosey and is now 17) a german shepard (we had to put her dwn 8 yrs ago because she had cancer her name was lady), two parakeets (one was mine one was my brothers mine was blue nd white nd her name was keke, my brothers was green nd white nd yellow nd his name was toco, they were messy nd smelly), three hermit crabs (my first one died, then i got another one nd that one died and the other was my brothers nd that one died), a guinea pig (named patches i had him when i was really young so i dnt really remember it that well), my brother nd i had a baby squirrel for a day who was abandoned by his mother unfortunatly he died the next day we had named him muscles nd he was sooo cute.

this isnt technically my pet but i love him like one anyway, hes a seal point siamese his name is simba he lives in virginia and he is a friend of the familys cat, he was a ferral cat but now he lives inside with them, he is abt 3 now nd i met him when he was abt 1 hes such a lil cutie.  

Shiana_snow

fairy fane

Bashful Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 am
Hobbesdream
well i got a dog, her name is Zoe, she's a yellow labrador
she's 5 years old biggrin

still a pup!
I always wanted a lab and her name is mine 3nodding lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 am
User Image
Rogue
User Image
Shiro
User Image
Mo
User Image
Flash

I've also owned tropical fish, mice, budgies and quails.  

L i t h i u m K i t t e n

Hygienic Hurler

Nuzleeve2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm
2 dogs 1 gerbil i used to have 2 but one died abaut a month ago  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 am
_____Well I have three dogs. One is a mix, can't really tell what it is. She lives at my mothers house and her name is Princess. I don't have a picture of Princess at the moment. I have to others at my fathers, one is a standard Schnauzer, and the other is a Cairn Terrier.
User Image_____They are both males and the schnauzer's name is Franky and loves to eat, he is over weight by a few pounds and he just loves to bark at people and try to protect us from our family who visits and he thinks they are bad so he barks for a while and sniffs them and keeps barking and walks around and barks more. He is just wonderful he is amazing to hug he is just so plump and lovable. Oh and the way he eat it cute. He makes cute grunts while he eats. Not like an exercise grunt but a cough kind of thing grunt it is better to imitate face to face as on computers we are limited. User ImageThe Cairn Terrier's name is Rocky, he is much more of an energetic dog who loves chasing after anything he can put his mouth on non-living or living. As me and my Dad have concluded "Franky lives to eat, and Rocky eats to live".
_____I also have two budgies (the British term for parakeets) one is a green and yellow male and the other is a very pale blue and white female. The male's name is Sprite, and the female is Lilac. User ImageThey are a couple and I have seen them "doing it" a few times but they have not had eggs yet. I am planning to set everything up when summer vacation comes around and I am out of school. I got the female a little after I got the male from a friend who was moving and could not have pets and he also gave me his cockatiel. I have had the birds for just about a year now.User Image The cockatiel wakes up every morning a whistles his little heart away till we wake up and whistle back then he is satisfied till the evening when he is about to go to bed.

xX I AM TRUE Xx

Clare13tube

6,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 pm
heart I have a chihuahua name Max. Hes only 1 years old. I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff