Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm
amy saw the wolf fires arrow and hit to head the message roll out his mouth,then i walk to it and pick message up."so chaos is still alive and why i still here"said amy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:50 am
"Mr. Dark, the leader that was called Chaos by the others looked like this." McNeil made gestures in an atempt to build a picture for them. I follow with the ninja squad to the village  

Manpug

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 am
dark stop and grab McNeil shirt lit him and "dont joke around and lost eye from my brother he lust of power try take over world"said dark and throw to ground and walk away."man he is piss off today we sure not told u be his brother"said ninja of sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm
Yuu felt a shudder as the wolf he summon poofed.
She then asked a Yuu clone to get the message to Dark.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:37 am
"In any case he is alive. Boy you should respect your elders, I came to this village not for your sake. I'm heading there for your boss don't forget. I could just leave your hokage in the state he is, but that would be wrong of me to do. Now get yourself together Dark, your brother may figure out I still have the main activator in the medication. You want to please your hakage don't you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 pm
"grrr i done this misson and i going to back mist village"said dark very angry and left his group."sigh man he is piss off and i take u to our hokage place ok"said sand ANBU.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:59 am
Now that the Yuu clone was at where Dark is, she appeared behind him and tugged his shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 pm
"huh what yuu why u r here"said dark watch yuu behind me.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Manpug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:47 am
By this time we are reach the sand village by days end. At some point McNeil will be lead to the Hokage to administer to him. But for the time being he tells there medic ninjas to find the missing parts for the proper dose. Lucky they are not that uncommon in the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:54 pm
"Chaos is at the Hidden Leaf Village. Nani is with me and Lord Hokage. But I don't know how much longer I can hold him off. You need to get there now." said the clone Yuu to Dark.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:08 am
"What he is clone but chaos took a very powerful herb and something in it the pakage"said dark and someone is spy on us. "so soon it will be the end yuu" said amy with grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:13 pm
"I still haven't regained my full strength back but you need to hurry back. I need you to protect Nani." pleaded Yuu and kept looking left and right.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Manpug

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 am
I finally get to the village and ask to speak to there leader in private as should be with a doctor and his patient. There leader is a young man by the name Gaara. He asks for the medication. "Im sorry but i only have the nano vial, the other parts where taken by force. As well as the herb."
He looks somewhat let down by the news, so I try to give him some hope. "There is nothing to worry about, your men tell me they can find what I need to administer you the nano med's." Its at this point I try to find out the truth about the herb. "There is just one thing I can't replace the herb. I know if you let it dry and burn it, the smoke can wake anyone up even if they are in a coma. Being your wide awake I take it its not for you."
The hakage Gaara looks at me with a cold stare "You're wrong on saying its not for me, because I need to be reawaken."
Im in shock.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 pm
"ok yuu but u would duck down first"said dark dodge a hidden knife at me and two eilte thief attack us."so how long yuu if can protect ur herself"said Amy and dissappear went to wood.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm
The clone Yuu did as Dark told her to do and glared at Amy as she disappeared in the woods.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games