Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 pm
Diz grinned at Seth and rose from his seat and leant over the desk so that he was face to face with Seth. "I want you to help me find someone and you are going to help me kill him." Diz replied his voice had turned as cold as ice. "If you refuse you won't last through the night!" He continued before standing up straight. and walking around the desk trowing an arm around Seth's neck as if they were the best of friends. "I suggest you make your decision quickly. This is a one time offer."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm
Seth threw Diz' arm off his shoulders and neck then moved away slightly. "What have I told you about touching me!? I don't want to end up like one of your puppets and suddenly explode." Seth growled before returning to the matter at hand. "I'll help you track down this man and I'll help you kill him but after that we are even, deal?" Seth watched Diz think for a moment then nod in agreement. "Good, I need a name and rough description of this guy. Then once I find him I'll let you know."

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm
Diz smiled and walked over to the door, opening it he walked out of the room. "Let's walk and talk, follow me." Diz led Seth up the stairs to the room on the second floor where the computer was kept. "Rather then give you a description how about I show you what he looks like? Look at this." Diz tapped various butons on the panel and the huge screen fickered and a mans image was displayed on it. "This is the man, his name is Valis. These images are of him right before he sniped one of my best men." Diz continued as the computer began printing a copy of the image. "If you meet him don't ever trust what he says he will try to manipulate you then once you have served your purpose he will turn on you."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm
Seth looked at the image on the screen before turning back to Diz. "You seem very well informed on this matter. I was curious on how your eye got injured. Is it because of him?" Seth asked nodding his head towards the screen then looking back at Diz' eye. "So are you blind in that eye or does it just look mangled?" He asked curiously while still examining it.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 pm
Dazeray sighed. Her eyes were blazing red, not considering the fact that red was their natural color anyway.
"Atlanta, I can't stay here. This isn't ok. I want to see Diz, and I want to change my clothes."
She stormed out of the room. Kimo sighed and followed her.
Ray, you have changed. You never speak to anyone in a rude manner...
"Well, you can't treat everyone like royalty." she snapped back.
Dazeray sighed and ran down the hotel stairs. She covered the length over the parking lot in seconds.
Perhaps the change of abilities has tooken its toll on her persnality and attitude as well as her body. Kimo sighed.
Dazeray's wings sprouted out of her back. She spread them and took to the sky. Dazeray's eyes scanned the streets. She caught sight of a Hot Topic below. She landed on her feet and walked in the store, her wings retreating into her body as she walked.
"You have anything...playfullly rough?" she asked the clerk with a bored tone.
His eyes widened as he took in her looks.
"For someone like you, it might take a while..."
She sighed at the poor flattery, "Just hurry up. I'm not in a good mood today."
The man sighed and walked to the back. He dug through a pile of leather and then pulled out two pieces. He smiled and handed them to Dazeray. She took them into the changing room and put them on. She looked at the product in the mirror. It had the same design as a one piece bathing suit for a female, except there was a diamond-shaped gap that ran down the middle of her chest and a skirt cape that trailed off the back of her waist. It looked gothic and had a few chains hanging off her sides. She smiled. It felt good to be a bad girl for a little bit, even if it only lasted one day.
Dazeray walked out of the room, throwing away the remnants of her old clothes. She threw a wad of cash at the drooling clerk and strolled down the sidewalk outside.

((Hey, guys, I'm changing my color. Cyan is starting to be to bright a color for me. I'll change it back when I start to miss it lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Diz returned Seth's stare then gave his answer. "Blind." He said with a slight hint of anger in his voice. "You have your info, you may leave now." As the words left his mouth Diz turned away from Seth and started tinkering with the computer. "Oh and If you ever come here without permission the gaurds will kill you. Later!" Diz threw an arm up in the air and waved still looking at the computer.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 pm
Alanta stormed after her, kinda pissed. She raised an eyebrow as she saw the new outfit. "The attitude is great, but a little warning would be nice. After all you need to take into consideration that i looked after you for a long time. Don't screw with me, I know you remember. Spill. Now. Then you can find Diz."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:05 pm
"Fine, have it your way." Seth replied as he turned and began to walk out stopping in the doorway. "It was fun to see you again big brother." With that Seth walked out of the door across the walkway and down the stairs then headed for the warehouse exit. Seth walked out the front of the warehouse signalling to the gaurd unit that they were done there. "You four can leave now and do whatever it is you do. I'll meet you guys back at the docks. Just don't get any unwanted attention." He watched as the four men nodded and mumbled then walked off down the way they had come from, Seth on the other hand walked out of the gates then headed off in a seperate direction heading for the center of the city. Finding this guy should be no problem...

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:11 pm
Dazeray spun on her heel to glare at the girl.
"All I remember right now is your nickname, ok? Leave me alone! I'm ticked off at myself right now, and if I focus on doing other stuff, I won't see the innocent doctor's faces!"
Dazeray glared at Atlanta. Normally, she would apologize and hug the girl. But right now, all she wanted to do was look for Diz. He was the only person that she felt truly safe with, and the only person that she knew wouldn't judge her.
Dazeray mounted Kimo - who had oddly appeared there out of nowhere - and ordered him to run. Kimo sighed at her new attitude but took off running. He ran along the streets, following the scents of any interesting leads. Dazeray sighed and laid her head on his neck, feeling the urge to fall asleep.
Ray, why don't we stop looking for him? If we find him, it will be out of chance, ok?
Dazeray sighed and nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Atlanta smiled, knwing she had riled the girl up but also knowing that someone cared, even in their own demented way, could possibly help. She took off after them. "If you want to find him I can show you where he is. His mental abilities are fairly new, so it will be easy to follow. Either way I'm going, come if you want." she took off at a speed fast enough to make Kimo competitive. When she reached the gates she saw someone that looked suspiciously like Diz leaving. She walked up to the doors and, seeing a guard, stopped. "Wanna let me through, or am I gonna have to kill somebody?"  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:21 pm
"Whatever..." Diz grumbled to himself as he heard the door close behind Seth and he began typing data into the computer. A schematic flashed up onto the screen and he began to study it carefully, he made sure to memorise certain parts of the schematic including the last few ingredients he needed. "Nitro-glycerine... Magnesium... Sulfur. Now I wonder where I can get my hands on Nitro-glycerine?..." He continued to mumbled to himself still slightly shocked that Seth had shown his face around him. Diz growled at the computer hitting it with a clenched fist before turning and walking out of the building into the small garden like area just outside the warehouse where he layed down and stared up into the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Atlanta stared at the silent guard, garing. "Fine." She walked away, searching around the grounds. Seeing Diz lying on the ground she ran over. "Hey. I think Dazeray needs you. She's probably on her way. Oh, by the way, who was that guy leaving? He had an...interesting...vibe about him."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 pm
Dazeray hopped off of Kimo. She walked up to the gate to stand beside Atlanta.
"Hey, you!" she yelled at the guy walking.
He looked a little like Diz, but it was obvious it wasn't him. Diz had ash-blond spikes that fell in his face. This guy had dark hair, and he had a different look to him.
Kimo let out a growl, Diz, Dazeray and I are outside your gate. Would you mind opening the gate for us?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm
Diz raised an eyebrow and let his gaze shift to Atlanta's face. "Hmmm I must remember that those guard units don't attack undead... Maybe it's something to do with not having a pulse or heartbeat..." He mumbled before acknowledging the question he had been asked. "The guy who just left? He's one of my many suppliers." Diz replied and although he wasn't telling the whole truth he also wasn't lying. Kimo? Just walk through it it's unlocked and the guard units aren't going to attack you two.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:34 pm
Atlanta smirked."You're a bad liar. Come on, spill, I need smoething juicy right about now. It's gotta be good if you don't wanna share."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games