Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:02 pm
lisa woke up and saw she is chain up,laying on bed."what u r doing at me"said lisa in fear." u need be calm and give in all hope ur sister wont save u and their will die like people in town i kill them each one them"said soul walk up to lisa and sit egde her bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 pm
"Damn," Bruce growled. "Ask her to give off an energy burst or something."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm
Hikari nodded and closed her eyes.
The mark on her forehead glowed, connecting a link between hers and Lisa's mind.
"Lisa! Can you hear me?" asked Hikari to Lisa.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 pm
Lisa heard voice in her mind and say "ister help me please he got and town r dead, go find chaos and bruce hurry"said lisa to hikari mind. Soul place moon stone around in my room and block link to hikari and cant telport to them." i know u send message to ur sister and this moon stone block ur link to her and u wont escape here u r trap in this room lisa"said Soul leave the room and locked the door too.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 am
"Lisa?! Lisa!!!" yelled Hikari when the connection was suddenly cut off.
She looked at Bruce with a worried face.
"We have to find Chaos, now." said Hikari and then approached Mint and was asking to give her staff back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:47 pm
mint melt the ice, return her staff to hikari and say"soul live in town go with my dad, he take to the town but careful u dont have much time on u"said mint

old man take hikari and bruce to town but air is diffecent before.

chaos wait in inn but felt thing is off to the ower and they attack me i smack in window use my magic to burn on undead.then around saw peoples is come it is old man with young girl and guy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 pm
Hikari gripped her staff tightly and was very cautious that she was looking left to right every five seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 pm
soul set some trap for hikari and her friend. three undead glomp in to hikari try to slow them down.

lisa laying helpless and felt a huge energy spike up."what is that is stronger than me and my sister"said lisa try move around to escape from bed.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Hikari felt heaviness and then realized that there were three undead holding her down.
Her mark glowed and then her hair and pupils changed to red.
Fire then started to burn the flesh of the three undead and Hikari was freed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm
soul send ten of ice beast and more is protect the town and soul house.

lisa trying the hard to take off the chain absorb her energy and take her down the her weak spot. "no i wont lose sis..ter help..me..."said lisa out cold.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 pm
Hikari's hair then was started to get on fire and also her clothes transformed into a fighting warrior's armor with fire emanating from every direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm
chaos front to hikari but i transformed to gunner warrior armor and fires at beast behind hikari "yo girl ur so late ur sister in soul house on second floor with a small lock on door"said chaos with a gunner mask.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 pm
"I know.." said Hikari then smiled at Chaos.
"Thanks.." said Hikari and bowed then rushing towards Soul's house.
"Just wait for me, Lisa.." whispered Hikari to herself and then barged into the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 pm
soul was ready for fire user then cast a ice and water black magic at hikari and smiles drop down of by the door and land on hikari absorb her energy away to fast." so u walk in to a trap and ur sister in same fate of u her is drain of her strengh, energy too"said soul draw his rune blade to hikari.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 pm
Hikari felt her energy dissipate and then gripped on her staff and used it to swing her staff and at least try to hit him with it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games