Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm
o.0
(silly masochist....)
*laughs wekaly* watch it!
*kyra lifts her head, pulling out a dagger and throwing it into the mist, which was halfway to rematerialization. on impact it ran from the room, passing through june again and knocking her backwards in the tunnel*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 pm
*Ithkak laughed lightly, pulling Kyra up*

Your aim hasn't gotten any worse, love...

*He grinned*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 pm
*kyra rolls her eyes*
well i hope not.....
*june sighed in a mild relief, standin up weakly and leaning against the wall*
...can we get out of here please?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm
*Ithkak sighed, stroking Kyra's face before sauntering back towards the tunnel*

Ah, but the scent of blood is at it's best right now...must we leave? Of course it was my job in the first place...alas! No fun for me anymore...  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 pm
alright...one, most of the blood scent i believ is KYRA'S!
*motions to the cuts*
and two, this place freaks me out.
*kyra laughed*
well...im pretty sure you're right...about the first one i guess....but i have yet to decrypt them...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 pm
*as Kyra walked up beside him, Ithkak bowed down and took her hand, licking some blood off*

I don't mind that much...it's a lot better than some peoples' blood...more flavor to it...

*He led Kyra down the tunnel*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:26 pm
*kyra laughed*
compliment?
*june followed closely behind*
...how do we get back up that steep slope i fell down, exactly?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm
Same way you got in.

*They entered the area with the openning high above. Ithkak's skeleton popped as he dropped into a crouch*

Who wants the first ride?  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm
interesting...
*june took a step backwards, and kyra took one foreward, standing right behind you*
are you sure it's alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm
You'll have to see. Just climb on and enjoy the ride. Hold on tight though...  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Lady Aya yawned cutely from her long deep slumber. She groaned and sat up, her bedsheets pooling around her lap. Her awakening triggered Wei's as well, and so he awoke with a much pained groan from sleeping so long in a chair.

(Note: See my signature for Lady Aya's waking picture. Just imagine that she's in bed)

"Wei?" Lady Aya called. "Ugh... I feel so lethargic. How long was I asleep?" Wei stood up and stretched, his bones making definitive popping and cracking sounds.

"Forgive me, Lady Aya, but I do not know. It seems that I have miscalculated." Aya bade Wei to come to bed and he obeyed.

"Then I, in all possibilty, missed the ball." She took off Wei's coat and unbuttoned his collar. She gratefully sank her teeth into Wei's neck for a drink of his warm blood, a sure way to drive away the lethargic feeling.

"Probably," Wei commented and stiffled a moan from the feeling of his master's drinking. After a while, Aya stopped, licking her lips then pulled Wei's head toward her exposed neck.

Wei pushed Aya's long locks back and bared his teeth before sinking it into his charge's flesh and also drank his fill. "Feeling better now, Wei?" she asked.

"Much better. You?" Wei returned the question.

"Heavenly. But I feel a little glum for missing the ball. And I didn't get the chance to see Lunar in a dress dancing the night away." She pouted. "I wish someone would come and relay the events that we missed from slumbering to long...." She sighed.

"Your friend will not hate you, my lady. You needed the rest after what happened."

"I barely remember what happened!" Lady Aya made an unlady-like whine. "All I really remember was the great feeling of pain. I'm scared, Wei. I hope to never see that man's face again. And yet I want him to come so that I can avenge my family's death by killing him with my bare hands."

Wei looked saddened. He took Aya in his arms and comforted her. "Hush, my lady. This is too good of a day to marr with that horrible memory."

"But you don't even know if it's morning or evening right now!" she accused him. Wei only chuckled. "Come, Lady Aya. Regardless of the time, we must get you dressed."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm
*The Heard Master knew what was happening with Nick, but he held his toung* "So, Goddess. You have bound your soul to this mans, have you? If I tried, I couldn't say how happy I am for you! It has been so long since your last love died. Come, my dear. Embrace your Grandfather again." *Goddess hugged her Herd Master and Father feircely* "I missed you, Grandfather," *she whispered in his ear* "I would love to stay as long as possible, but we need to hurry. We have to get back to the Castle. We are needed there. A fight is about to break and we must help. I also need to go to the Sring and the Killknot grove." *Goddess knew her Grandfather could not refuse her* "I shall have some water from the Spring of Life brought here, as well as a Killknot plant." The Herd Master clapped his hands and Atmund appeared in the doorway* "Have you ordered the feast?" "No, Father, I have not. Is it no longer needed?" *Atmund asked. He was used to his Father and his ways* "No, the feast is no longer needed. I need you to go to the Spring and the Killknot grove and bring backa flask of the water and one of the plants for Goddess and her mate. And order the warriors ready. You must go to the Castle and help Goddess and her friends." *Atmund bowed and left. He called an order to his second in command to ready the warriors and he ran to the Spring. He dipped his hip flask in the water and pulled it out full. Atmund then went to the Keeper of the Killkonts and requested a whole plant. He used the Herd Masters word to get what he needed faster. He then carried the water and the plant back to Goddess. "The warriors are ready," *he said as he handed Goddess the plant and the flask* "Thank you, Atmund," *Goddess said, handing Nick the falsk* "Drink it all down. It will help you live forever. Grandfather, I shall come back as soon as I can. Thank you for sending the warriors with us. They will be needed." *Goddess bowed and left the cave. The warriors where asembled in their war gear outside it* "Warriors! Join hands and think of the Castle! That is where we must go!" *Atmund shouted. Centaurs could teleport to where they wished, but they needed help on occasion* *Goddess took Nicks hand and they dissappeared from the Centaurs Forest and reappeared in frount of the Castle, with the warriors at their backs* "Well, I said we'd be home before lunch, didn't I?"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Dark probed around outside for Hetu, but giving up and took to inside the castle. With that Ball at a close, he new that there would be few people wondering around as he searched. Dark was making his way up the second floor landing when his trained ears hear the deceptive sound of bones popping. Seeing the door, in which the noise has arrived, he took to knocking on it, to make sure that the guest was alright. "Excuse me, is everything alright in there, this is Neteur security speaking." He had thrown in that extra bluff to ease whoever's concern about who they were about to open the door for. Dark pulled out his sword and the door nob turned, he knew not who it was, so it was best to be prepared.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games