Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:16 pm
Welcome to Geezers, purplegirl and Wretched Soul! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:20 pm
^_^ so I'm a month old to Gaia but new here ^_^ hi.  

Tenshi Shukuya

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:49 am
Welcome to Geezers, AngelExp! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:06 pm
Hello Angel, always good to see new faces...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Tenshi Shukuya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:16 pm
wow, someone actually responded.. or rather two individuals did.. was beginning to wonder if everyone just fell over with a stroke or something ^_^...

Hi and thank you for the welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Sorry about the delay, but you know how it is with old-timers... takes a while to walk into the next room with this old walker... confused  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Tenshi Shukuya

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:03 pm
reminds me so much of the jokes I give to the kids in town when they ask my age.

Q: how old are you.
A: Old.. so very old
Q: how old is very old.
A: Older than Egyptian sand.
Q: How old is that?
A: so old I make old look good.

lol I swear someday I'm gonna dress my avi up as an old hag and chase some of those teenagers around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:05 am
Hello All,
I'm new to Geezers.... been a member of Gaia for 2-1/2 years and finally found a guild filled with old farts like myself. Glad to be here.  

Lucky Hoku

Lucky Hoku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:10 am
AngelExp
reminds me so much of the jokes I give to the kids in town when they ask my age.

Q: how old are you.
A: Old.. so very old
Q: how old is very old.
A: Older than Egyptian sand.
Q: How old is that?
A: so old I make old look good.

lol I swear someday I'm gonna dress my avi up as an old hag and chase some of those teenagers around.

I love the joke. My students still don't believe how old I am. I love it when they argue with each other that I wasn't alive in the 80's... I always correct them and say "you meant the 1880's". Then when they realize I was alive in the 1980's the always let out a loud "Wooooo, you're older than my mom." Thanks kid.... why don't you just roll me my wheelchair and let me set a spell cuz I'm a bit tired to teach right now. rofl Little whipper snapper.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:13 am
Welcome to Geezers, mAOri waHIne! biggrin

I'm also a teacher and hear the "you're older than my mom/dad" all the time. Got this one recently. "You're 49? You're almost as old as my grandma." Time to run over the whippersnapper with the wheelchair! rolleyes  

Rhiannon2006

KamikazeFinn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:13 am
I'm new here and just wanted to pop in here and say "hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:22 pm
well I'm only 28.. look about 22 and 19 on a really good day lol, I still get the.. WOW, you are that old.. born in the late 70s.. 78 to be correct.. and people are like.. OMG 70's, well you're not as old as my mother yet *laughs* usually by that point I go.. Nope, but I'm old enough for you to think it lol

Welcome KamikazeFinn, and mAOri waHIne  

Tenshi Shukuya

Lucky Hoku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:53 pm
Rhiannon2006

I'm also a teacher and hear the "you're older than my mom/dad" all the time. Got this one recently. "You're 49? You're almost as old as my grandma." Time to run over the whippersnapper with the wheelchair! rolleyes

Yup, had that one said to me too. Turned around and said to the kid "really, didn't know you're parents were from the Alpalachen Mountains." mad The kid looked confused all day... came back the next day to tell me that he asked his parents where they were from... damn near pissed on myself from laughing. rofl

Yup, I got my wheelchair all primed up and ready to fast speed over some of those kids. twisted {vrroom, vrrooom}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:05 pm
mAOri waHIne
Rhiannon2006

Yup, had that one said to me too. Turned around and said to the kid "really, didn't know you're parents were from the Alpalachen Mountains." mad The kid looked confused all day... came back the next day to tell me that he asked his parents where they were from... damn near pissed on myself from laughing. rofl

Yup, I got my wheelchair all primed up and ready to fast speed over some of those kids. twisted {vrroom, vrrooom}

Oh, yeah! Another cane-swinging, wheelchair-screaming Geezer! Woo hoo! rofl

Welcome to Geezers, KamikazeFinn! biggrin  

Rhiannon2006

dreamer45209

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:46 pm
hi everyone, i'm dreamer and i love gaia!!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games