Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm
Ichiro just looked at him blankly. "From 9am to 8pm."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm
Ichiro? are you okay?

Yah? because if not I'll just go to the girls dorm  

windywindmaster

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:18 pm
"Oh I'm fine its just....that hook up was so quick and unexpected."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:23 pm
"Hehe Stalking tactics work"

Well if you think about it being in all my classes is a tactic to learn how smart she is and that i'll always see her, and since shes everywhere I am I'd get a good look at her and learning about me is a good way to start a relationship. So yah if you think about it its pretty smart  

windywindmaster

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Ichiro just nodded. "Yup..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm
Kaz laughed at the scene that just happened "well that was incredibly amusing for the time being dont you think?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:35 pm
(g2g bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Kishiko smiled. "Yes it was." She then sat on the ground. "But now I'm bored."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:42 pm
Kaz looked at her "well what do you want to do get Zack back more of that money vial new evil scheme?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:32 am
Kishiko thought of something when he said Zack's name. "I want to try something." She went up to Kaz and kissed him on the lips for 10 seconds. She then stepped back and looked at his reaction.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:45 am
kaz's eye's looked sort of emotionless towards the kiss "thats nice now about what you wanna do?" in Kaz's mind Zack slapped himself in the face i forgot to tell her Kaz is basically the oppisite of me in alot of ways  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 pm
Kishiko wasn't satisfied. She wasn't used to rejection. She hated it. "Hmph!" She teleported to her dorm and began throwing knives at the dart board.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 pm
Kaz simply teleported in her dorm too "whats wrong?........s it about the kiss? im sorry if im the oppisite of Zack and i didnt like it"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm
Kishiko looked angry now. She then teleported herself into her room at her parents' house. She has never been so offeneded!  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Kaz was about to teleport to make it even worse but then he heard yellng in his head STOP IT RIGHT NOW! zack said he then took control again a circle went beneath Kaz and this time it was blue and blue flames shot up when they died down Zack was back he teleported into Kishiko's room "now you know why i didnt want to bring Kaz out he's rude vile evil i dont like him that much"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games