Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

User Image
Hana got out of the shower and but on a silk robe. She went back into the bed room and made the bed, trying to distract herself with busy work. once she was done she sat on the end of the bed and sighed.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Nike snapped the Jian from Darkspace and had it unsheathed and at Brago's throat in one movement. She hadn't even moved the rest of her body. Only her arm was extended. "Brago, you presume too much. I can and will do as I please. Caldwell may be suspect, but this is Vampire business and we do things the polite way." She lowered her sword. My apolgies Master Caldwell, but I do need the information."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Kroenig
Caldwell sighs.

"I don't believe that is warranted. But if you insist, I won't come quietly. I do not trust you, Brago. 'And he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest...'"

He clasps his hands at his waist and waits.

"I have no intention of conquering anything. Im just being a man. I dont care if you ttrust me or not. You are the shady character who has manipulated Soli to destroy me." Brago looked at the sword. " Nike, it wont cut demons"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Soli continued training though she was still worried about Caldwell,"FIRE DANCE."A huge flame come from her hand and whirled around in a circle making it appear it was dancing.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:13 pm

He nods, his face calm.

"I appreciate your holding to the customs. I unfortunately cannot tell you much about that occurrence; I was there a few minutes before the execution, then left. I grew hungry."

EDIT:

"And Brago. I did nothing of the sort. I do not manipulate people; what they think is their own business, not mine. I can bring things to their attention, but it is ultimately their own decision. I am no telepath. 'Praise and glory and wisdom and strength and honor...'"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:16 pm

"So when you left was he alive, was anyone else there?" She could not keep the eagerness from her voice.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 pm

"Your lord was alive, and well, though infirm. And of the usual clientele few were present. Many knew that something would occur; the question is how."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 pm

((lonely, oh so lonely, oh so lonely, with out you))

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 pm

"My thanks." She nodded and then she was struck by that awful buzzing, the only outward indication the crinkling in her brow. "I have a delivery to make. "We will speak of this more Master Caldwell. I still have many questions." The pain was unbearable, she abruptly walked off the building and slipping into darkspace, she fell out into the middle of the city to begin her search. If any looked over the edge of Embrace, they would have thought she disappeared.

((sorry, have to work. Won't be on til later. Always,always when its interesting crying . Sorry, inkheart, been trying to set myself up for a visit, maybe I'll catch you later xp ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:29 pm

" so you were basically at the scene of the prince knowing something was going to happen but didnt stop it? That makes you an accomplace "

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

llOOC: Recap?ll
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Soli went back into the kitchen wondering if Leon was still eating she took off her jacket,"Leon,Caldwell's gone do you want to practice your breathing?"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

((Recap for today Nike went over to Bargo's place to stop him then started asking questions about the book she got sword that could kill vampires then Caldwell went to meet up Nike,Robert,and Bargo since his demon aura knocked out the Whisperer's spells protecting the house but there back on except the house can be seen by anyone and they're questioning Caldwell))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:24 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

llOOC: Much appreciated.ll

Leon had been lost in thought for a long time til he heard Soli's voice. "Oh, uh, sure." He said with a far away look in his eyes. He could feel the beast inside of him stirring, ready to take control of the body Leon and the beast shared. Fear held him in its clutches, and always would, no matter how much training he went through, but tonight he wouldn't be ready to control this monster, but he would try hard to do as much as he could.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Caldwell smiles at Brago's comment.

"Shunt blame where none is to be found... You assume I knew it was coming. I did not. 'And they were to kill a quarter of humanity...'"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games