Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 am
Sen walks out of the control room satisfied with Logan's answer for now. "He imagine if you will a Spartan leader missing a team."

(You know if some more people joined up in the near future I would almost give Logan the right to have a B team with their own adventures. Also "insert pre or post op joke about Jynx going from eagle to cat here")  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 am
((MREOW! *bites* no jokes about my name Lance!))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am
(Okay as long as you don't bite me. You can bite everyone else though.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 am
((hahaha... but they don't taste good! rofl ))

Jumpy grabbed onto the door-frame and flipped herself back onto the roof of the building, sitting back down as she watched the day go by relatively peacefully.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 am
Jack had found a suitable room to preform the interigation. While he stacked the majority of the ONI agents once again like lumber. The one was an agent that appeared to be the least fearful of him and John. The perfect one to break first. Stripped of her armor and thrown in a room with the enviromental controls altered to make the room very cold to the point of being able to see your breath. Jack and John start out standing in another room with camera systems in the ship were altered to create a one way mirror. "So which of us should go in first and start this little party."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:23 pm
(Thank you)
Logan had done his job, as he left to one of the orbital cruisers he was contacted by a high ranked UNSC. "General." Was all logan said
"Good work spartan, with what you gave us we might be able to recover from that attack."
"Thank sir, what is my next mission?"
"We know that you havn't been in combat for a while and we can't make you a squad leader for we are short on spartans, we decided to send you back to your first squad and stick with then for the mean time."
"Thank you sir." Logan said as he terminated the call. He walked into his room, there in a glass container was his armor, as he slowly slipped on his red and yellow spartan armo, he was reliving all his old mission including he one where Sen sliced both his hands off with an energy sword. As he got it all on he stared at the mirror for awhile. Equipted his shotgun and magnum then left his room on the cruiser  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 pm
(Shrukan I'm pretty sure was the one that sliced Logan's hands off.)

In the capital of the Covenant Reborn the Prophet of Rebirth was over looking what could only be the second Hunter Omega with Hades as usual being there as his personal honor guard. "Hmm it seems that this experiment wasn't worth what you said it was Hades." The large Brute bowed down at the Prophet to convey his shame. "Mighty Prophet I assure you if given more...." With wave of his hand Rebirth silenced him. "Now Hades you know what I think of excuses. Do you want to have to get even more replacement fingers hmm. In fact with this kind of faliure you were lucky I only took some of your fingers." Hades looked at is now artifical left index, ring, and middle fingered then shuddered at what that had been like to get them. "Kill the beast and take all resources conected to it and transfer them to Project Dwarf Star." Hades stayed bowing. "I'm mean now Hades. So stop being so stupid and leave or do I need to tell you not only to stand but how standing works?!" Hades quickly stood up and left the room.

(It has been awhile since I've checked in on the main villans and decided it was time I had them on "screen" again. Also I felt this Covenant desirved a title that would differenciate it from the old one. Your characters of course can still say just Covenant but Covenant Reborn will be the full title.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:37 pm
(My bad, it still hurt though)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm
(yeah I may have acted a little rash on that one, my bad)

Shrukan groggily rose from his slumber. He sat up rubbing the back of his head trying to asses where he was "were am I?" once his vision became clearer he realized he was in a medical resting room. He didn't really know how he got there, the last thing he remembered was getting thrown off the ship as they crashed, but logically speaking the aforementioned ship crashing was most likely how he got here. He stood up from his bed his legs still a little shaky. A nurse rushed to his side to try to make him lie back down but he gently brushed her off "no need, If I can walk then I can fight, and if I can fight there's no reason to be sitting up in a hospital bed" against the nurses protests he put his arbiter's armor back on and made his way out the room to try to find the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm
(Hey man its ok i have seen you rp talents for over a year now and i tip my hat saying that its a pleasure working with you)

Logan got on a transport warthog as it was heading to his squad, both old and new teammates  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:11 pm
Sen was notified right away when Shrukan woke up and already had commandered a Wharthog to pick him up. He pulls up beside Shrukan who was already walking towards were the ship had been. "Shrukan my friend it is good to see you are still alive. So are you going to get in are I'm going to have to tail you incase your legs give out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 am
Shrukan looked at sen, then to path he would have to walk. With a sigh he climbed into the warthog and sat back. "what's happened since I was out, were we able to round up any remaining covenant from the hunter?" Gosli zoomed up over to them "shrukan you seem to be alive and well so where exactly did you park my mech?" Shrukan sat back and shook his head "last thing I remember I left it in a heap on the battlefield. I guess the clean up squad my pick it up, oh by the way were is my sword?" he asked motioning to his hip and more specifically the lack of doom sword located there "Oni......ONI!!!!.........quick we have to recover my master piece before they do, Just imagine what they're doing with it, dismantling it, attempting to understand the genius of my ingenuity, theres no way I'll let them try to scrap my (artifical) lifes work "  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 am
Jumpy's indicator flashed green when Shrukan asked of his sword. She had it, and was currently holding it for the time being, examining it. It was a pitch black, because of the antimatter core it used, where as hers was just a more advanced version of the standard energy sword, with an over-drive ability that could turn it into a lance, it's blade however glowed a brilliant white, and couldn't be seen through. She was already on the ship though, having driven a mongoose onto it, though she made sure to bolt it to the ship so that Gosli wouldn't pull one of his gay moves and try to throw it off, and she currently was laying back on it, looking at the ceiling above her.

John was just finishing help Jack push the last ONI agents off the ship, making sure they got a swift, but safe return back to the solid ground of Reach.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:24 pm
Jack shook his head. "Great not a single one of them knew who was behind it. I mean I love making an ONI agents have nightmares for the rest of their life as much as the next guy but at least we could have gotten some good information out of it. God this has just been one long day I need a drink." Jack goes to once again leave the ship and find a bar.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:29 pm
(Quick post my minions post like the wind or our rp will go bye bye)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games