Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

"Not long," Sora said, smiling at Erin. He then looked at Kazumi. "You may be on our side now, but if you ever touch my sister again, I will rip you apart. Understand?" His voice was cold, daring Kazumi to make him angry.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 pm

i smiled at the fact that tomoyo and her sister cud b civilized now. i chuckled at sora then i wrapped my arms around blakes neck, putting him in a head lock and giving him a nuggie. jessica started walking bak over to derek and amy smiling at me and blake laughing and wrestling with each other.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Kazumi nodded and smiled. "Have I ever- oh, nevermind. I promise." She said, wrapping an arm around Tomoyo.
Tomoyo jumped really high when touched. She looked at Kazumi and rubbed the back of her head, smiling nervously. "I'm sorry, I'm just going to need time to get used to that..."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Sora's smile returned. "So where are we heading now?" He asked, as Amy walked over to Derek and Jessica.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 pm

"well..agh!" i started to say but somehow blake managed to throw me over his shoulder and started spinning around in circles. "blake!" i yelled wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. "i...whoa...guess we can..whoa! go to niagra or somethin. you guys, ah! blake your tipping me over!" i yelled starting to flail my legs. "she wants us to brainstorm til she can pin blake down." derek said and sat down tugging on amy's pants leg, motioning for her to sit with him. jessica went and sat next to amy. "ahh! blake! put me down!" "never!" he said and jumped into the air and snapped his wings out with me still on his shoulders.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Amy sat next to Derek and Jessica. "Do you have any ideas?" She asked them.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

"hmm..." derek said thoughtfully rubbing his chin, like he's seen blake do many times wen he has to think hard about something. "jessica thought hard too, fidling with her fingers. "how about disneyworld?" derek said happily clapping his hands.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:31 pm

"That's a great idea," Amy said, laughing.

(Gotta go, cya later)

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:34 pm

(bye) Tomoyo tilted her head. "Disney... World?" She asked curiously.
Kazumi smiled. "It's an amusement park." She said, transmitting a couple of visual images into Tomoy's head.
"Ah..." Tomoyo said. "That looks fun." She said, smiling.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm

(ok, bye bye)
"yay! wer going to disneyworld!" derek stood up and jumped up high and landed and kept jumping up and downwith joy taking over his face.
"blake put me down! please?" i siad laughing and wiggled myself out. he let go, letting me fall a couple feet. he flew bak down to me and caught me before i even had a chance to spread my wings. "see i let go..for a few seconds." he said smiling and kissed my lips lightly before he flew us back down towher everyone else was. he folded his wings bak up as he walked over to our never ending group. he was still holding me in his arms once we reached them. "ok so wher do u guys wanna go? blake put me down." i asked as i struggled trying to get out of his arms. he sat down crossed-legged next to jessica amy and derek. he craddled me in his arms being stubborn and not letting me go.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Kazumi looked at Tomoyo. 'If we're going to Florida, how will I get there?'
Tomoyo smiled. 'Just wait.' She thought.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 pm

"fly, duuhh." derek said waving his arms up and down like as if they wer wings. i chuckled at derek and the look on kazumi's face. "blake seriously let me go." i said luaghing and putting my hands on his chest trying to get off of him. he shook his head and held me colser to him. i finaly just gav up trying to push myself away and just wrapped my arms around his neck. ooh you are so gonna get it blake. derek dont say a word to him. i thought sneakily. derek nodded. i hugged blake realy hard and somehow forced my body weight to make him tip backwards. he fell on his back, i put my knees on both side of him like horse straddle and grabbed his hands and pinned them to the ground. "hey! thats not-" he started but i cut him off, "you should kno better blakey." i said playfully at him and kissed his cheek, then got off him and ran over to wher jessica was and sat next to her and grabbed her and sat her down in my lap.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Tomoyo chuckled. Kazumi raised an eyebrow at The flock, making Tomoyo chuckle even harder. "What's so funny?" Kazumi growled. "Nothing, nothing."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:07 pm

its nothing just that you'v been chasing after us for a while now and you cant seem to figure out how we get around everywher." i smothered my laughter with jessica's shoulder. blake went invisible again but you could here him chuckle a bit.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 pm

"No, I mean how will I get around? How do you keep up?" Kazumi asked Tomoyo. Tomoyo smiled and showed her the plant wings on her back. "Oh...." She said. Tomoyo willed nearby plants to make plant wings for Kazumi. "You can't control where you fly because you don't have my ability, but it'll get you around." Kazumi nodded.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games