Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:49 pm
Bou went off to his first class, which was a history class on the eye colors and the connection to your powers. He had ran into a lot of the other people at the school, but being new made him to shy to talk to any one. So he spend most of his day dodging them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm
((no, Alex is leaving Treya since he's pretty sure she's not part of the school))

Alex let go of Maria and made her walk. Alex connected his shadow to Michishige's just in case. However Shige could still walk freely...provided it was in the same direction Alex was going in.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:29 pm
|| o.o Hmmm... I don't know if I should say this or not but Vampiric, I would have preferred if you let my character run for herself, not you determine how she ran away. So, now I am left with absolutely nothing to post, so now I'm deciding if I should just ignore your post then. I'm sorry if I seem rude, its just one of my pet peeves, and I am a bit annoyed... ||

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:57 pm
((well, I'ma say that we should just go with Maria didn't run...I know that carny wasn't on, and the story went on without her, and I understand what vampiric wrote, but maybe you could edit your post to say that you gave her a chance to run instead? The best thing to do would be to say that in the future, always say something ooc asking if what you posted was okay to the other person and that you'll edit it if it's not rather than just posting; I know I did that before with Avery/Zetao once. So just be careful, okay? I don't want anybody to fight (which nobody is, but you know what I mean))

((And, I'm going to go with some of the woods being school property, some not. So unless you're in really deep, you're on the campus))

Jordan headed to her next class, chem. It looked like she had that, then battle/I'ras training, then lunch. She sighed, it was always best to get training later, when school was almost over. Not to mention, it looked like she wouldn't have time to stop by the art room until lunch at the latest.

((Ima post for poor Avery and Whit, since they've been neglected for so long T-T))

Avery sat down in math class, ready to take THE McDougall's test. She was feeling pretty confidant about it. She noticed Shige's seat was empty. Bet the McDougall wont be happy about that she thought.

Whit grimaced when he saw Avery head into the math building. Oh well, I can always see her later he mused, heading off to his class.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 pm
((lol sorry guys was in a rush just wrote kinda what ever was in my mind ill go edit it XD sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:13 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
((lol sorry guys was in a rush just wrote kinda what ever was in my mind ill go edit it XD sorry))

((np, just be careful about that stuff in the future. Or you could learn about punctuation~ ^^))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:33 pm
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1

((np, just be careful about that stuff in the future. Or you could learn about punctuation~ ^^))

((lol i will for the first but not the second still can't wrap my head around that one XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:44 pm
|| Thank you ^^ I feel much happier again. Oh and dinner soon~ OH! AND O_O MY COSPLAY CAME IN YESTERDAY -screams- x.x I love it. Wonderful quality, lined with heaven, even though it looks like it would be hot in it, it is rather cool and airy (mainly because the pants are only kinda pants o.o then the shorts underneath are what covers... I know the shorts are suppose to be well... Y'know... So I'm making mom make the suspender things longer so my... Ummm... ^^ In the words of my parents 'Your cute little butt doesn't hang out." Yeah... Real subtle... Now I know where it comes from... At first o.o my mom didn't want to change it though... x.x I'll see if there's any extra buttons to make it longer...) Oh, and they read my bust size wrong, so the under, umm... Barely a bra thing like, falls off and hangs around my waist x.x, well I don't have to wear the underthing... I could just wear regular black shorts under it xD Wow. Long OOC. ||

Maria ran off, but when she got to a point, hid behind a tree, and peaked out. She could still hear and see them, and wanted to make sure the scary person did not pick on her friends. Yes, that strange girl she did not know is a friend because she's a friend of a friend.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:08 pm
((Great sweatdrop didn't get to do anything... Anyone else going to be in the woods or am I going to be alone? XP))

Rock restrained himself from bursting in. He could distiniguish the presence of 3-no 4 people there. The fact is, the body is made up of 70% of water. By that knowledge, it is easy for a water controller to find people's presences as their bodies contain water. It is, however much much harder to use that water as it is not in dense quantities and therefore couldn't suck a person dry unless being much stronger than Rock was. His attention was caught when one person was left behind and crouched down to put a palm on the ground. He let the 3 others walk on a little before moving into the open space. But before, little water filaments climbed from the line below through the dirt and up to his hand and into his sleeve until his skin under his shirt was covered in water and maintained it hidden. He always though, 'Can't be too safe'...

((As many have seen, I may not post as often, but when I do, I write BIG posts XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm
((XD Well, Alex is still there...just moving (as you've no doubt picked up on). Heh, well that just bites, doesn't it? ))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 pm
Treya shook her head as she watched both the girl and shige be hauled off by the jerk guy with a few more secounds of watching where they had gone she went back to the tops of the tree's where she had killed the leaves and started to regrow them so they shaded the forrest floor again after a few second she climbed down from the tree and headed deeper into the woods if he's coming back for me he's going to find it harder to locate me when im not so easy to see she thought to herself as treya was passing a large bush a shadow caught in the corner of her eye quickly she spun around but she didn't see any one shaking her head again she continued to go deeper into the woods

((i hash edited teh post >3 rock she almosts saws chu >3))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm
((wait...so does Alex got Maria or not?))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm
Wolfyofthesky
((wait...so does Alex got Maria or not?))

((By looking at the other posts i don't belive so))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:57 pm
Rock straightened up again and shut his eyes. Of course, the blazing presence of water on him amde it slightly more difficult to locate other water as it was right against him, but was still able to follow the girl's water trace easily. He kept at a distance, enough to see her, however smaller in the distance.

((It still feels a little wierd when people interact with my character... Since he has my real first name XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games