Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:28 am
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound. 
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all. 
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily walked quietly to her table. She was still rather upset that her sister had gotten prefect and she hadn't. Come on! Her sister was a screw up. She never went to class, she made out with her boyfriend in the hall way, she was failing half of her classes all the time. She probably wouldn't pass if Ver didn't take pity on her. How had Elli made prefect and she hadn't? Was she really that terrible? Did she really just not deserve anything good?

Ver smothered a sigh and took a seat, before letting grey eyes scan the new people at her house table quickly. If she was Elli, she would have immediately introduced herself and started a conversation, but Verily was not her twin sister, and never would be, as they had so proven so many times. Ver was the complete opposite. A bookworm, shy and painfully awkward. With another sigh, the young Ravenclaw quickly dragged a book from her bag and flipped it open to a memorized page number. The cover of the book clearly read "The Hobbit" and although the book was in good condition and obviously well taken care of, it was also quite obviously well used and loved. Ver had to admit it was one of her favourites.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร. 
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є. 
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔. 
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:51 am
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————яανєи¢ℓαω
    —————————♡ ♡you're rightнαℓf-вℓσσ∂
    User Image
    .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera beamed with contentedness as Kas congratulated her on being sorted into Ravenclaw. But when he cautioned her on being calm, she suddenly stilled, stiff as a board as she nodded solemnly, as if the seat would rear her off magically. For all she knew, it just might!

She was only slightly concerned at the color change of the red head's robes as she hadn't really associated the colors with a different house until he said something and she immediately felt reassured.
                          "I didn't know you could do things like that. But I guess magic is magic after all, heh." Piera smiled with a shrug, hoping she didn't come off as ignorant since she was a half-blood as her father had said.

When her friend said that he was enjoying the lack of blue she shook her head.
                          "I don't think you'd look bad in blue Kas! As long as it was a dark blue maybe." The young witch tilted her head as she observed the boy with a thoughtful expression before focusing on the Ravenclaw badge now adorning the front of Kas' robes. That hadn't been there before they'd been sorted. Then she glanced down at her own robes and blinked with her mouth open again. "Oh! Our robes changed! Hehe, that's soo cool!" She paused for a moment to admire the new colors and look over the Ravenclaw badge.

σut σf crαck?!ooRobes~

ωhεɾε Ravenclaw Table. ooooo ωσи∂єяιиg How did they change our robes without us noticing? ooooo ωเtђ Kas, David and Ravenclaws.

Greycast

mc2

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Friendly 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Contributor 150
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:43 am
    I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Kas let out an amused laugh at the pigtailed girl's reaction to his words and shook his head. "Piera, I said to calm down. Relax now," he suggested again, raising one red brow at the stick-straight posture she had adopted.

The small comment about him not looking bad in blue- - - that was twice he had heard it now. Nodding and accepting the comment, he quietly gave her his thanks and motioned his head once again at her comment on the robes. "Yes," he remarked. "They do that," he replied, still sitting in his deep emerald robes, the Ravenclaw House Crest proudly displayed on his chest.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

Diamond Wales

Piera Tucker

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:31 am
    User Image

David Sinclair League
    [Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
    Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
    Current Age: 11
    Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
    Year at Hogwarts: First Year
    Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

If you are going to eavesdrop do it properly.

"The slap already happened. Actually, I was telling my fellow first year that slapping someone is a good way to make enemies, of course that should be fairly obvious," David said with a sigh. "I'm not here to make enemies, I am here to do well in my studies, that is all. If I wanted to play the game of enemies and alliances I would have let the hat sort me into Slytherin."

"Anyways, Gypsy was explaining that winning the quidditch cup is where you tend to get the big points for winning the house points," David said with a shrug. He held his smile and said, "Anyways, I am David and I hope this year goes better for you."

He turned his attention back to Kas and noticed a new addition to the table-Piera. He heard her say that she didn't know that it was possible to change colors like Jer had done and David smiled, "Welcome to Ravenclaw Piera. Sounds like you'll have to join the study sessions I plan to put Kas through. Our friend Cat will help me out in tutoring. The spell is actually quite simple: it is in our first year spell books. The spell is Coloromuto."

Greycast
    hjcoffman2881
    StudiousDemoness
    Violet the Maestro
    Piera Touko

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 pm
    User Image
    So tell me what you want to hear
    Something that will light those ears
    Sick of all the insincere
    So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer shook his head at his eccentric friend, thinking that she just wanted to rib him a bit. Not that he minded, especially since he was notorious for his bad wandwork. "Oi, nobody told me tha' wavin' a stick in th' air was supposed ta work. Still can' ge' tha' par' righ', ya know. Maybe I'll jus' skip th' wandwork entir'ly an' jus' use me hands for magic. Always worked for me b'fore." When Gypsy left to go to her brother, he nodded, waving a hand at her and her brother. He knew that she was just going to probably harass her. He then turned to Kas. "Well, if ya ever ge' int'rested in wandless stuff, jus' ask. I'm pretty sure that Gyp'd be able ta find me wherever I happened ta be in th' castle. Then maybe I can work on me wandwork, an' maybe ge' tha' ta work. sometime. Maybe." Getting up, he bowed to the other students, a flashy and grandiose thing that he had perfected, full of enough flair to really get the crowd's attention whenever he did it for his acts. "Well china, been fun talkin' ta ya, bu' I'm goin' ta bug a friend's brother. Yer welcome ta join in, bu' ya don' have ta."

Jer walked down the table until he got to Gypsy and another boy he could only assume was her brother. He wasn't too sure, but he kind of looked like her. Well, when she wasn't changing her face. "So, ya mus' be Echo. Int'restin' name. Parent's give i' ta ya? I'm Jer. Slytherin, ya know. Well, a' leas' as Slytherin as I can ge'. How was th' trip cross th' lake? Musta been pretty fun. Ya din't get ta see th' squid ye' have ya?"

-------------------------------------------
    State: Being himself
    OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
    Don't care if critics ever jump in line
    I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:08 pm
    User Image
    Echo is...spacespacespacespace
    CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
    CURRENTLY // single // crushing // singlespaces
    CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
    CURRENTLY FEELING // Relievedspacespa
    CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Thank Merlin that's over... now let's just hope Gypsy's too busy to come greet her little brother. spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ You can really have no notion how delightful it will be
    When they take us up and throw us with the lobsters out to sea. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
    ════════════════════════════════════════════════

Echo groaned when Gypsy sat down next to him, slumping against her, trying to slid out of her arms, but she wasn't budging. He glared at his big sister, aggravation practically radiating off of him. "You can't even let me have one night, can you? I'm never going to get rid of you now." He finally managed to squirm free from her grasp (although he was fairly certain that it was only because she let him), and managed to scoot a good foot away before she closed the distance. He sighed, laying his head down on the table in defeat. "I just want to read, and study, and be a good student. And all anyone's going to think of me is that I'm the troublemaker's little brother. I don't want to be the troublemaker's littler brother, Gypsy. I don't." His head stayed down, his tone sounding as though he were spiraling downward into some deep, dark depression. He heard Gypsy give make some strange, aggravated breathy sound. "Echo, chill. You're super smart, super geeky and super sweet. I'm sure that we'll barely be halfway through the year before I'm getting called to the office and getting the 'Why can't you be more like your brother' speech." Echo looked up at her, glaring. Of course she'd just blow it off. Like his concerns mattered to her. God, why couldn't she just leave him alone? Next thing he knew, some girl was sitting in front of them, going on about Gypsy's hair, and he couldn't have cared less. Another first year joined them, and he mumbled a quiet, "Hello," meaning to sit up and try and talk to the boy, but figuring Gypsy would monopolize the conversation like she always did. And, surprise, surprise, she wouldn't even have to, because the boy was already talking to her. Guh, her and her bloody pink hair and pink eyes and changing colors all the bloody time. Why did people find it so cool?

The arrival of another body made him look up. At the sight of the blonde boy, his expression grew exasperated. Oh, he knew this guy all too well. Gypsy'd talked about him plenty over the Summer. He was just like her, trouble to boot. And in Slytherin, too, but sitting with the Ravenclaws? Gypsy had said it was because his own house hated him, but it would be easy for the boy to sit and just ignore it all. He could barely understand a word the boy said, but he followed it enough to grasp the basic point. He shrugged, trying very hard not to glare at Jer, and being mostly successful.
                                                            "Yes, that's what my parents named me. My mom thought it was 'artsy.' And didn't you just take the trip last year? It was a lake. There was water. It was wet. And no, I didn't see the squid. It was dark, wasn't it?" He sighed, knowing that really, nothing had been done to aggravate him so much, but Gypsy just had that effect on him. He sighed, glancing down the table, at the group of first years. He should be sitting with them, making friends with his own year. He'd avoided them to avoid his sister... and now she was here, too.

His eyes went wide. She wanted him to be social and friendly, right? So she should have problem with him ditching her to sit with kids his own age, right? He grinned, standing.
                                                            "Well, now that you're all the way over here, I'm going to go sit over there, with the other first years. Have fun with your... boyfriend, or whatever. Gypsy, don't follow me. Or I'll keep my mouth shut the whole time and won't make a single friend. I swear it." He grinned evilly (and didn't the expression look just like hers when she did the same? He'd never looked more like her brother than at that moment) and stood, glancing at the other first year, a small frown appearing on his face. He was being rude, he knew, but he just had to get away from his sister. "It's nice to meet you, Alex. I'll see you around in lessons and stuff, I guess." He then left the group, wandering down the table to sit with the small group that she'd just left. He gave them all a smile, and a small wave, a blush darkening his cheeks. Well, now he was here... what did he do? He wasn't very good at making friends... his plan might have backfired a bit. "Um, hi, I'm, uh, I'm Echo... I'm... I'm sorry for my sister, if, if she was annoying or something. She's like that." He flushed darker. What if they'd liked her? But, they were Ravenclaws, right, so they shouldn't... but then again, she was one, too, so all bets were off on that front.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                            ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ But the snail replied, "Too far, too far," and gave a look askance,
                                                            Said he thanked the whiting kindly but he would not join the dance. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Piera Touko

Greycast

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:35 pm
    rThe heart comes fluttering back to the Ravenclaw table from its destination

Tobi
    A tie between Gryff and Claws I think. Thoughts pookie? ; )

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 pm
    User Image
    User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

Still watching the sorting, Alex was startled by the two students he'd sat with. Immediately, he centralized his focus on them. From their chatter, he gathered that they were brother and sister, and that the brother was at least a bit disturbed by his sister. This was all the more evident when he stood, spoke briefly to Alex, and left for the opposite end of the table. Alex raised his eyebrows. Must be weird to have family drama. Still, he was a little put out. His only attempt to make a friend in ravenclaw had just disappeared, and he was left with a freaky-eyed girl and her eccentric friend. Desperate to salvage what little chance he had, he glanced up nervously at his superiors. Um, so... Ravenclaw, huh? His lower lip quivered and his hand yet again found the nape of his neck. It was a pathetic excuse for an icebreaker. Still, Alex had learned one thing over the course of the day: expect the unexpected. For all he knew, the two older students were a bundle of joy and would accept his meager muttering as a gigantic conversation topic, creating and endless string of agreements and debates that would be the roots of a lifelong friendship. Or they could just continue on their way. Who wanted to associate themselves with a first year who knew almost nothing about the world he'd been taken into?
    Alex groaned and set his head down on the table. He wished Alexandria was in ravenclaw so he could have someone to distract him from everything he didn't know. It was really starting to get into his head, that he knew almost nothing here and would be almost completely useless in any situation. A fast-forward button would come in handy right now. He could simply skip forward to when he'd learned enough to be deemed competent.

❶ OOC: ❶

Cara MiaKitty

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 pm
    User Image
    Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
    CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
    CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
    CURRENTLY WITH // ...spacesp
    CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
    CURRENTLY THINKING // ''Ooooh, Echo's gonna get sorted and I'm going to bug the hell out of him.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
    ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
    It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
    ═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy was a bit wrapped up in her brother, so it took her a second to notice that they'd been joined by another first year, and... an older girl? Gypsy thought she looked vaguely familiar, but only just. When she mentioned having cherry red hair last year, Gypsy realized she was the Ravenclaw who'd always sat over with her Slytherin boyfriend. What was she doing over here, then? Had they broken up or something? And the first year thought her eyes were contacts, that was cute. She chuckled at the boy. "They're not contacts. They're my eyes. I guess you've never heard of a metamorphmagus?" She paused for a second, smiling at him and the older girl. "It means I can change my appearance at will. It's a genetic thing. My eyes are pink because I made them pink. And my hair is blue, and purple, and pink, because I made it that way... mostly. The purple was an accident. I don't have total control sometimes." She flushed at that. Rarely was she embarrassed by her gift. But, sometimes, it could be really inconvenient. Particularly when she was around people who knew the key to her color code. That was one of the reasons she liked being away at school... none of the professors knew what color meant what emotion... or even that the colors were tied to emotions. Thank Merlin. Or she'd be busted so fast.

Gypsy pushed that thought away and smiled, giving a silly little wave as her brother stalked off. She rolled her eyes, watching him, glad he was at least trying to make friends... sort of... and turned back to the people she was sitting with.
                                                            "Anyway, I'm Gypsy Lovette, a second year. That was my brother, Echo. If you need help with class stuff, you should totally ask him. He's read all the textbooks so many times, I swear he must have them memorized. Kid's wicked smart." In direct contrast to her tone earlier, Gypsy's voice sounded loving and prideful. She might think Echo needed to lighten up a bit, but that didn't mean she didn't appreciate his brains. Just... thought that maybe he needed to realize there was more to life than reading. He spent so much time having imaginary adventures, he never tried to have a real one. She had a feeling that if he ever did do anything amazing, he'd never go back.

She nudged Jer in the side again, offering an apologetic smile.
                                                            "Sorry about him. He tends to hate anyone I'm friends with. I'm surprised he gets along with Tanya, honestly." Gypsy wondered what that was all about, actually. She'd thought she and Tanya were friends, came back from school and found out apparently she was Echo's bestie or something. Not that she minded, but it seemed so strange!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                            ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                            Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                            ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

XxXDevil-Chan

KlutzyChild

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 pm
    User Image
    User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

Alex was surprised when the girl spoke back to him. At first he was thankful, finally he had someone to converse with. As she spoke on, however, he became highly suspicious and convinced that the girl was a nutter. A... metamorphmawhata? He asked with a frown. And what do you mean you can change your appearance?That's just bollucks. People can't just change the way they look. I'm pretty sure that even with magic, you either look one way or you look another. I'll not go about believing all the nonsense you try and tell me. I do have a brain, and especially since I was put in ravenclaw, I intend to use it.

Alex turned back towards the front of the room, his brow furrowed. He was not happy that the girl had tried to trick him- or maybe she was just downright insane. He began to wonder if he should follow her younger brother away from her. And if this girl thought she could change her appearance, who knew what her blonde sidekick thought about himself. Alexander would have no part of it. He believed things when reason proved them to be true, and reason said that this girl belonged in a white coat in some institution somewhere.

After looking elsewhere for a while, the boy calmed. He hadn't meant to be rude, but how else could he act when people tried to mess with him. It had been a very long day and Alex had spent most of it in disbelief. It would be very nice to lay his head down on a nice pillow. He could worry about friends later. Still, he felt obliged not to leave things the way they were with the freaky eyed girl. Unsure of what to say, he averted his gaze, not wanting to make eye contact. Sorry, he spoke softly, weakly. What else could he say?

❶ OOC: ❶

Cara MiaKitty

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250

a porg
    Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:55 pm
    User Image

☾Sweet dreams are made of these!

xxxxx"Already?" James asked, nearly choking on her spit. They hadn't even been sorted yet, and this year's group of first years were already causing trouble. "Weel, this is yer first nicht here, so A'm gonna pretend A didn't hear that. But if A catch ya doing anything like that, A got to take away hoose points an A dinna want ta do that. A think that Chase over there wad kill me." she added as she pointed to the Quidditch Captain. It was his last year to play, and she was certain that their team was going to do amazing. It seemed Slytherin had been winning too much in recent years. James wanted that to change. She wanted a lot to change. If only she had a time turner, then maybe she could have prevented herself from being in the courtyard that night.

xxxxxThe prefect forced a smile. It was harder to do so after everything she experienced at the hideout over the summer. Being on death's doorstep certainly changed a lot about a person. "Ah, A already know aboot how muckle Quidditch kin getcha. Ye forget A've been here fer six years. A may ave missed the end of the last, but A still know what happens." To be honest, James couldn't tell who had won the house cup last year, or the Quidditch cup. She wasn't here for that. Akira wasn't either. Speaking of her younger sister, where was she? The two had gotten separated coming in and she wasn't at the table. James hoped she hadn't fallen asleep somewhere. That would be the worst thing for her, especially if James wasn't there.

xxxxx"Thank ye. A hope it goes better too. But it's gonna be a lot harder than it sounds," she replied to the boy who introduced himself as David. She was surprised that not too many people knew what happened. It wasn't everyday that the daughters of a Department Head went missing. It wasn't everyday that two students disappeared from Hogwarts without a trace. However, James would rather this. She would much rather this.

Who has a mind to disagree?

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:22 pm
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

————————яανєи¢ℓαω
      —————————♡ ♡you're rightнαℓf-вℓσσ∂
      User Image
      .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Piera Tucker .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

oooPiera gave Kas a wobbly embarrassed smile as he told her to relax and she managed to do so, already feeling more comfortable sitting next to her friend. At his simple affirmative that their robes did change color she remarked, "Magic's really useful... I wonder what kind of things we're going to learn. Classes start tomorrow right?"

When David welcomed her into Ravenclaw, Piera turned and smiled at him while nodding at his plans. "That sounds great! I think it'd be fun to study together. Coloromuto huh? So...if I just hold my wand and say that, it change the color of...whatever I aim at I guess?" The young witch's curiosity was peaking at talk of spells.

However her train of thought was momentarily interrupted when another first year that she recognized from their line sat down near them before introducing himself and apologizing for his sister for some reason. Piera immediately jumped at the opportunity of meeting another person and replied,
                            "Nice to meet you Echo. That's a cool name. I'm Piera. And don't worry about your sister. I'm almost jealous! You have an older sister that's a witch and you guys are even in the same house."

σut σf crαck?!ooMagic~

ωhεɾε Ravenclaw Table. ooooo ωσи∂єяιиg How did they change our robes without us noticing? ooooo ωเtђ Kas, David, Echo and Ravenclaws.

Greycast

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Friendly 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:24 pm
      User Image
      So tell me what you want to hear
      Something that will light those ears
      Sick of all the insincere
      So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer blinked after Echo stormed off. He already had a reputation? Well now, that was odd. He hadn't even done a thing to the kid. He sighed, thinking that maybe his reputation preceding him was a bad thing in this case. Besides, he wasn't that much of a troublemaker. "Eh, he ain' hexin' me or runnin' after me cause I filched somethin' o' his, so I call tha' a Robin Hood star'. Could be worse, ya know. 'Sides, he'll open up even'tally and no' hate me on sigh', righ'?"

The boy that had joined them was an interesting sort, to be honest. Hadn't even found out that metamorphmagi were real and he was already saying it was impossible. He grinned at the first year. "Magic, china. I' can make th' impossible possible. Makes i' one o' th' mos' illogical thing ever, i' me hones' opinion. How else was I levitatin' people when I was doin' me ac'?" He ran a hand through his hair, disrupting the hat atop his head and making it go askew before he righted it. "Jeremy Long, or Jer for shor'. I'm in Slytherin, bu' I like i' better over here."

State: Being himself
      OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
      Don't care if critics ever jump in line
      I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:53 pm
      I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Kas had enough time to nod his understanding to Jer before he had left for the girl Gypsy, who had by then moved over to the other end of the table and was talking to- - - or aggravating, from what seemed was occurring, if the boy's exasperated manner was something to go on by- - - the younger boy who was presumably her brother. Interestingly enough, it wasn't long before said boy got up in a huff and made a beeline for their group, which his sister had vacated earlier. The redhead listened as he introduced himself before apologizing for his sister and her behaviour. As Piera jumped in and did her best to make him feel welcomed, Kas shook his head, turning back to the bookish-looking brunette and gave a small smile.

"It was no trouble at all, Echo," he replied quietly, before gesturing to the seat the boy had stood in front of. "Take a seat. My name is Kas, and likewise, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Echo was an odd name, if not a very sweet one, in his opinion. It was creative. Briefly recalling what he could about the Lovettes- - - he remembered they were Pureblood, but that was pretty much it- - - he recognized the name as being a house of most, if not all Ravenclaws. Having gone through every book in the Manor's library, even the not-too-savoury ones that included a volume of what seemed like an encyclopaedia of Wizarding families, of all things. Listening back to the conversation between Echo and Piera, he had arrived in time enough to hear Piera remark on the situation that found his sister and himself sorted into the same house. Judging by the earlier occurrences, the thought that he didn't mind the house- - - he looked the type and he had seemed alright with the hat's choice earlier- - - and didn't stir up his annoyance until his sister came along. Sibling rivalry? Kas raised a brow at his thoughts. How curious.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

hjcoffman2881

Piera Tucker

Cara Miakitty

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      • Contributor 150
      • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:10 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Darius walked form the Slytherin table to the Ravenclaw. On his way he saw another Slytherin sitting there. "Hey." Damn what was his name again Jim, John? No it was longer then that "Kid with the cockney accent. I think you should head back to your own table before someone who care's see's you." He said as a bit of a warning. He was not going to force the kid away when he himself was breaking the same rule. He slipped in beside Ver kissing her cheek. "Hey babe."
      {OoC:}

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games