Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The End of the Year feast. Heather was excited, yes, but also saddened. It meant that her time at Hogwarts was over, but also that her family would soon be in her arms. That made her smile as she practically skipped to her table. Taking her seat at the end of the table, she glanced at the pair of first years, Newlyn and Chloe. She offered them a smile and a wave before glancing back at the entrance to the Great Hall. Where was Dhylan? She hoped he would get here soon. She didn't like being alone here. Next she looked at the Gryffindor table. Remy and Romy were conversing with a few other students. Finally, she turned her attention back to the Badger's table, and awaited the amazing feast that was soon to appear.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:43 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell joined her fellow housemates at their table in the Great Hall eager for the feast to start and for the House Cup winner to be announced. She noticed Heather was sitting a ways down from her and only smiled and waved at the third year. She had heard from the grapevine, snake-vine more like it, that she and Dhylan were dating and thought it was super sweet. Though she did feel slightly down that no one looked at her in such a way; there was still four more years of schooling to look forward to! <<@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Parting| Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table| With: No one | Feeling: Eager| Thinking: ...|

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Bye Bye Second Year, Hello Summer!}
With:{Heather <3}

Dhylan walked into the Great Hall. He saw Heather and grinned. He ran over to her and sat down beside her. He kissed his girlfriend's cheek and hugged her. "Ready to end the year?" he asked, a faint blush on his cheeks.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather saw Nell waving at her, and she waved back at her friend. The second year was as nice as they come, and fit well into the Hufflepuff world. Maybe they would run into each other in Diagon Alley again. Her brother did work at her store, after all. They would definitely be seeing more of each other. A moment later, she was no longer alone. Dhylan was next to her, kissing her cheek and hugging her. She laughed, trying to escape his embrace. "Dhylan, don't squish me, okay? I'm very ready. Can't wait to get home to see Mum and Da and Terren. And get back to work at Slug and Jiggers. What about you?" she said, turning to face him. She knew her Da would give Dhyl a serious talk when he saw him, and her Mum would probably hug him to death. Terren... He was the wild card. There was no telling what he would do to her boyfriend.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Bye Bye Second Year, Hello Summer!}
With:{Heather <3}

Dhylan smiled at Heather's comment. He squeezed her tighter before letting her go. "I might try to see if I can intern at Slugg and Jiggers, if only to see my favourite worker every single day!" he said with a smile. "I also have to be at my Da's wedding... Hey! D-do you want to accompany me?" he asked, a huge smile on his face. He hoped desperately that she would agree, or else he'd be bored throughout!

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana walked towards the Hufflepuff table. She looked over all of the students sitting there, but sadly, there was still no sign of Katrina. School just hasn't been the same since her girlfriend left. Letting out an audible sigh, Ariana sat down alone. Well, not entirely alone. Heather and Dhylan were sitting across from her, but her mind was too absent to realize.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

where; Great Hallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; A little of everythingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking; why do I try talking to people?

SongsOutfit

Jane couldn't help but smile as she walked into the Great Hall. The year was over and she'd soon be going home. Though despite the fact that she had declared her loathing for this school on more than one occasion she would be sad to leave it. She couldn't believe that next year she'd be leaving the school for good. It was a strange sensation. Jane pushed the thoughts from her head. She had much better things to think about. She couldn't even imagine that in a few days she'd no longer be an only child. Soon her house would have a new little baby. It was incredible. Not to mention she missed her car a lot. "Hello all" Jane said with a large smile hoping to strike up a conversation with someone. "Any big plans for the summer?"

ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather laughed at Dhylan's suggestion. Him? At S&J? No way in the world. "No offense, Dhyl, but I've helped you with your Herbology homework, and I don't think S&J is where you need to be. Plus, working isn't all that it's cracked up to be. It's really a pain sometimes. Especially when I can't hang out with my friends on the weekends." she said, smiling. Even if he wasn't good at herbs and potions, she was. Well, herbs yes, potions no. But she was learning a lot from being around all of the ingredients. And she hadn't done too bad in class this term. She must be improving. "I'd love to go with you, Dhyl. I'd have to find a dress. I assume there's a color scheme?" she asked. She noticed Jane sitting down and waved at her. "Hi, Jane. Me and Dhyl are discussing plans right now, actually. How about you?" she asked. Then she saw Ariana sitting across from her. She looked terribly sad, and even lonely. Heather was concerned now. "Hey, Ari. What's wrong? Why do you look so sad? And where's Kat? I haven't seen her around lately." she said, her eyes filled with worry. A sad Ari could only mean one of two things. Something was very wrong, or the world was coming to an end.

Wearing
{OOC: Power on 2012! No ending for you! XD}

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:38 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff table

Chloe had only talked a little about her family every once and a while. "Yeah it sure would be nice to see them. They're average I guess. My parents are great really supportive and well my brother I'm sure is just as annoying. He'll be coming here next year." she told Newlyn.

Glancing over at Heather Chloe waved back at her before turning back to Newlyn. "So what about you excited to see your family?" she asked not knowing that it was a touchy subject. Looking up at Jane she didn't know what she was going to do for the summer holiday's she sure didn't have anything planned just yet.

Status: Sad the year is over... don't know I'm going to do during the holidays.
With: Everyone... Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into the Great Hall, irritable as ever. He did not want to talk to anybody. He just wanted to get out of here and go play in the World Cup. He was going to be doing what he was born to do this summer and everyone was just holding him back. No one here truly understood his situation of living up to one of THE most famous men in England, in both the Wizarding and Muggle world. His father, Steven Thompson had made the English national team 12 times in his career, a remarkable feat that no one really ever achieves.

He looked at Heather, then to everyone else. Why the h*** am I here? I could be living it up in the Muggle World right now. I could be the most popular kid in the town. I could be playing Football right now and I'm stuck here, playing some ridiculous sport that I'll never be good at. Is it possible to take away your magic? These thoughts spiraled in his head until he lost sight of himself. He may have had friends here, but who really cared when you weren't doing what you truly want to do?

Words went through his head, the word mudblood, a word that he had been called by a Slytherin not too long ago. He hated that word and it caused a particular bit of fury to well up in him. He did not want to be here any longer. Did he have to be a wizard? He was going to look into the books to see if they could possibly take his powers away. He did not feel welcome any longer in this environment. Really, he never felt welcome. He had friends. Maybe some did care, but truly, he didn't fit in. They were skilled wizards, but he was just mediocre.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 am
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Uneasy
Thoughts: Oh crud...
With: Chloe

Newlyn grimaced slightly when Chloe asked about her family, but quickly hid it. "Oh, well, it's just my father, my sisters and I. My father's...." she trailed off, trying to find a word to describe her father without making him sound like a horrible man, which he was. "He's strict. My sisters are seven and five and they're complete opposites. Elsie and Morven are their names. Elsie's the older one, she's really cheerful and kind of innocent. But she's a little genius. Morven is the younger one. She's very moody and sort of sarcastic. She acts a lot older than she is. But she can be extremely sweet when she wants to be." Newlyn latched onto Chloe's mention of her brother, desperate to change the topic. "So what house do you think your brother will be in? I guess you're hoping not Hufflepuff." she teased her friend.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff table

Chloe could sense that it was Newlyn's father that made her want to stay at Hogwarts without ever having to go back home. But it seemed her sisters were the nicer of that. Chloe's mind was taken from her thoughts when Newlyn asked about what house her brother would be in. Giggling at her friends teasing she couldn't bare the idea of her brother David ending up in Hufflepuff. "You got that one spot on. I think he has a better chance of landing in Gryffindor then Hufflepuff." Chloe answered. "We should keep in touch over the summer." She added.

With: Everyone... Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Thrilled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari stalked into the great hall, going down the center tables to her podium. She was not there early as per normal due to the amount of issues she'd had to deal with lately. She was dressed as her station would require and as always looked beautiful yet fierce. Taking her spot at the podium, the room quickly quieted. Smiling over the hall, she started."I'm proud to say we have had another great year here at Hogwarts, and I thank each and everyone of you for being apart of it. Congratulations are in order, so lets to started. Firstly I'd like to say wonderful job to our Ravenclaw house team for winning the Quidditch Cup!" She paused for applause, and then continued."Secondly I'd like to congratulate Professor Fino, though he is new to our great staff, he was done a wonderful job and has been deemed Professor of the Year!"She announce and gestured towards the man she spoke of. Waiting once more for the applause to stop, she went on."Now lastly, what you all really want to know. This year, the winner of the House Cup is, Hufflepuff!! Wonderful job this year!"She pointed her wand at the banners and they changed to display the hufflepuff house colors."Once again it was lovely to have you all here for another great year, for those of you leaving us, we hope you find all that you desire and do wish you to come back and visit your Hogwarts family, and to those of you returning next year, have a great break and we can't wait to see you once more! Now let us eat!" Inari motioned to the tables and they filled with food. A smile on her face she made her way over to the large chair reserved for herself, happy to have a moments rest.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana stared at the empty plate which on the table in front of her. I miss her so much, she thought, tears filling up her eyes. Not one letter arrived for her. At least, not from her beloved girlfriend. Her head jerked up at the sound of her name, and the teary eyes stared at Heather's. "Is it noticeable?" she asked, dabbing her eyes with a white cloth. Of course, it is, she thought. Ariana knew anyone could tell what mood she was in at any given time, but it wasn't her fault that she wore her heart on her sleeve. Before Heather could answer, Professor Evenight's voice boomed through the room, so Ariana turned her head to face the Headmistress. It was a lot easier to look at her and hide from the other students than it was to hide her emotions while speaking with them. When Hufflepuff was announced to be the winner of the House Cup, a small smile stretched on her lips. If only Kat knew, she thought as she clapped a couple times.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 am
A rolled up piece of parchment landed in front of Heather, the elegant script belonging to her sister at the Gryffindor Table. Remy had bound the letter in one of her many hair ribbons.

Remys Letter to Heather!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games