Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru's entire body stiffened before his head drooped forward. "I must of overlooked there being requirements. I had found it on a scroll, and thought I might be able to help my team better if I could disable the opponent using that jutsu...I...I'm terribly sorry Kazekage-sama..." he said, bowing again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Don't worry, Kageru, it only means that it won't be as effective without them. Try to find some time to learn them, if you could, please. Now, as for the next mission..." Pulling out the details, Six plopped them down on the coffee table, opposite side from all the desserts. "Suna's Shopping Superdome has sent in a request just before the Black Friday sales. Turns out that they've lost some product & need it back before they open their doors to the masses in about a day. I know that tomorrow is Thanksgiving ((Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!)), but the village will need your services to prevent the situation from getting out of control. Meet up with the client & find out the rest of the mission." Sitting back on the couch, Six waited to field any questions.

Title: Find [ X ]
Information: The client lost his stuff, and thusly hired a shinobi to help look! After receiving information on [X]'s general location, search around for it and report back to the client.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"Well if were to head on a mission tonight, kazekage sama...With thanksgiving being so close i still expect a nice meal. Perhaps we can all sit down and share a nice meal and conversation with you...However will their be compensation for working on the holidays? Though it is for the sake of the village i think wed get some kind of compensation for working through a major holiday..."Zero knew full good and well that he had no family to celebrate with so he would try and strike a deal when he could.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"I firmly believe in some kind of extra compensation for working on holidays, so let me think upon what it should be while you two are out there. My good fellow Two should have a decent meal whipped up by the time you return," Six replied, calm of voice & steady of mind. The holidays always had these sorts o' missions, as even the Ninja Santa knew them to be true.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:00 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru thought for a moment before bowing in respect again. "We'll have it done Kazekage-sama." he said, his voice lacking the luster it had before, his personality changing almost completely. Turning to go, he waited for Zero outside the Kazekage's office.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"It will be done then kazekage-sama."He offered a short bow and left the room headed towards the district mentioned above

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked up to his usual leaning spot and knocked audibly."Kazekage-sempai. We have completed our mission. The goods were given to a guard post to return. However there were a few...details we need to discuss...my partner is recovering at his home because of this..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

The office had been transformed by Two's most mysterious holiday shenanigans, & the festivities were in full swing. The coffee table had been replaced by a full size dining version, the couch by all the chairs to surround the table, & the desk by a baby grand piano. At the head closest to where Six usually sat, a full size turkey was layed out next to a delicious looking gravy boat. Relish, cranberry sauce, mashed potatos, tossed baby greens salad, green bean cassarole, hot biscuits, egg nog, & rosee wine were all present, strewn across the full length of the table, with second heapings sitting between the many dinner plates. "Come on in & join me," Six welcomed as a finished-cooking Two stepped around Zero on his way to the piano. "Please, sit & eat while you tell me of your adventure." In the background, a non-vocal version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas started up as Two's fingers felt for the ivory 88s. Garland was strung across the rafters & a small Christmas tree was set up in the far corner where all the file cabinets usually were. Holly was placed around the windows, & presents were placed in any non-otherwise occupied corner, piled high into the ceiling.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero did as he was told moving into the room and having a seat at one of the chairs on the sides of the table."Thank you Kazekage sempai. Ettiquite dictates that you need to have a seat and eat as well. Anyway...Our mission started out routine. We went to the shop as ordered. Talked to the shopkeeper while kageru detained a civie that had appearently pulled a knife. If you want to talk to him your gate guard had him transported to the prison. The cargo was diverted out to the red sands. We tracked it no problem but when we reached our location...We were fired upon by a woman wearing a suna headband..."He let that hang in the air.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Six carved a slice of turkey for the both of them before seating herself down at the table across from Zero. Nibbling upon the moist deliciousness that was just previously carved, she listened with all she could. "People like to impersonate us all the time," she commented upon the headband statement. "It even caused the First Jashin War, though the situation was slightly different back then. First thing tomorrow, I'll send out some Oinin to investigate the bandit camp that you found. Leave no stone unturned, ne?" Flashing a quick smile, Six lifted one of the smaller bowls of mashed potatos & spooned out several great dallops of the mouth watering succulence, giving them a hearty bath of gravy in the process.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Zero eyed the turkey"That turned out really nice didnt it?"He pulled a slice onto his plate and picked up the wine, popping the cork, and offering the kazekage some in a friendly manner, before sitting back down."Regardless of who it actually was the fact of the matter is that mission was mislabeled. Kageru was almost blown up for god sakes...I have a photograph of the nin and her bird. She was a summoner i believe. Or a rather talented tamer. About 5 foot 8. Sandy brown hair. Blue eyes. looked about 20ish. Sure we dont have anyone missing that fits the bill sempai?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Explosions are good for the soul, supposedly," Six chuckled, politely declining some wine for the chilled eggnog. "He won't suffer any permanent damage, guaranteed." Sipping upon the thick yellow fluid, she thought about the description. "I don't know anyone like that, no. We'd have to ask the main body of the Kazekage, but he's tied up currently with the main mission & unavailable. The most I can do is to put some people on searching through the archives, but that will take a while. Perhaps some of the merchants in our shopping district have heard of her? Your experience in blending in with them could come in handy..."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

"If your proposing some information gathering mission ill gladly do it for the normal ranking price."He raised his glass to her and downed the thing, uncharacteristically for wine."Probably a good idea to start with the shop keep she robbed"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Then make it so," Six replied, emptying the rest of her nog. Soon, the remaining food on the table disappeared, either by Zero eating it or somehow making it all vanish into the slender woman seated there, whose figure refused to budge in size. Lucky! Two finished up his latest piano sonata, covering the ivories with the thick wooden key lid. "Think I'll go lay down now; That was an awful lot of food..."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Zero was rosy cheeked by the time he was finished and apparently got to have the wine to himself. He turned in his written report to the box on the wall after thanking the kage for the wonderful meal she prepared. He probably wouldnt recieve his pay until the presence of shinobi was confirmed but he wasnt buying anything anytime soon. And had been offfered a mission that he was to take almost immediately. After he went to sleep that is.He exited the office and slowly stumbled towards his home in the residential district, mostly empty wine bottle in hand.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games