Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:14 pm
@ Crab Tent:

Its obvious to an eye for craftsmanship like Kagae's. Kaori has never done this before, and the quality of the patches is... lacking. It would help keep a nightly chill from blowing through, but they would not last in any sort of windy condition, and would not keep any precipitation out. Sewing them into the inside of the tent, rather than the outside, doesn't help either.

"... no, I must decline. I want to get this done before it rains," she would say plainly, continuing her work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:16 pm
"Would you like me to help? Seeing as this partially my own fault... I'm sorry for what I did this morning I don't know what came over me..." apologised Kagae sheepishly.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Rain Yupa rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:27 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Kenichi, again surprisingly, would waste no time with his response. "Yes. The Scorpion are a tightly-knit group, and I wouldn't wish for them to try anything on you on her behalf." He would turn, smiling politely towards the Kitsu girl, and gesturing her to walk with him.

--------------------

@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Kojiro would see Maru storming towards the tent, a somewhat disheveled mess. As he approached her calmly, she would continue moving forward without looking(?) at him.

"I WANT HER DEAD!" she would bark aloud, shoving her way past the bushi should he try to intercept her path.

--------------------

@ Crab Tent:

Kaori would inhale and exhale slowly, lowering the needle and thread, letting the half-completed patch hang loosely before her. "No, I would not like you to help. Raicho-sama specifically told me that I was not to have any assistance, or I would not be able to participate in most of the remaining events."

Etiquette of lolol.

Kaori seemed to be growing angrier by the moment, and Kagae's insistence in this regard seemed to be making the chore that much more frustrating to the stressed shugenja.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Seichiro stood up, bowed to the contestants, then stepped out. Once out, he sighed, a bit disappointed about the outcome. Still, he did better than he thought, but now he didn't know what to do. What to do indeed? Drink! He hadn't had a drink in a while. But... where would one get a drink around here? So he walked to the Crane tent, hoping someone was there to show him around.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm
"Then at the least heed an engineer's advice. The patches need to be on the outside to stop rain getting through..." Kagae ceased removing his armour just in case Kaori felt need to draw her tanto on him he even begun looking for a non lethal weapon to defend himself with.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:34 pm
@ Crane Tent:

The servants that came with the Crane competitors would inform Seichiro that Doji Koan was not present. However, if Kakita Zanzen is there, that would be up to the player.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:38 pm
@The Scorpion Tent

Kojiro sighed as he followed Maru into the tent. It was obvious his battle had been lost before it began. Stopping before the tents door, the Bayushi would ask, "Are you composed, Maru?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:40 pm
@ Crab Tent:

"... what?" There would be this reeaaalllyy long, reeaaalllyy awkward silence as she would just... sit there.

"AAAUUUGGHHH!!!" Kaori would then stand up, practically ready to start throwing her possessions around. It was a momentary moment as anger almost took her... but instead, she would simply and quickly pack some of her things - the irreplaceable and easily-moved things that belonged to her - and she stormed out of the tent.

--------------------

@ Scorpion Tent:

Speaking of flaring tempers... as Maru made her way into the tent, she did not restrain herself, as loud crashing noises would be heard, beds being knocked over, trunks having their contents being dumped out, a tea set smashing against the ground near the area where Kojiro stood.

She's wrecking your (the Clan's) s**t! Do you stop her?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm
"I think I upset her..." Muttered Kagae this would be a moment that if he smoked and had a pipe he would of taken a little puff but instead stood up and chased after Kaori.

"Kaori wait!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:48 pm
@ Crab Shenanigans:

Kuni Kaori would halt in her path, waiting a moment before turning around. "Wait? Wait for what, Kagae-san? I failed! I'm a failure! I have no chance of contributing to our Clan's success, and I can't even manage to just be here without ruining everything! What would be the point of waiting, Kagae-san?!"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 7, 2, 6, 1, 8, 7 Total: 31 (6-60)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm
The Scorpion Tent

To Jigoku with all of this! Kojiro would grab Maru from behind in an attempt to keep her still. The samurai would pin her arms at her side in an attempt to prevent her from retaliating.

In his most soothing voice, Kojiro would speak to the apoplectic shugenja. "Calm yourself, Maru. Rage isn't our way. Let me know what happened and we will craft for her a thousand agonies, each of which would leave her begging for death. You are not alone."

Kojiro would grin as he whispered into Maru's ear. "Remember the tale of the Scorpion and the Lion? Remember the look on the Lion's face when the Scorpion said 'Oh, I did that five minutes ago!' You'll see that in the Lioness' face. Mark my words."

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette to determine how to properly handle the situation.
4K3 Last two handle explosions.

Results: 15  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:54 pm
"Ummm...." Kagae hadn't actually thought what to say if she actually stopped and he wasn't any good at these moments but he would give it a good damned try, "To at least... Try? Look I'm no good at these sorts of things. I just do things and hope for the best... The duelling competition shows that... Look I'll make us some tea and hopefully that'll make you feel well enough to reconsider..."

Kagae said this with a pleading look on his face mostly trying to not make a scene and secondly because his armour was loosening and he'd rather be in the tent for when it came off.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:04 pm
@ Crab Shenanigans:

There would be no immediate reply from Kaori, as she seemed to simply stand there adamantly, staring at him. Then she started to wobble, dropping her scroll satchel without seeming to notice at all. Her eyes would close as she would collapse on the spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 pm
Plainsfox
The Scorpion Tent

TBE

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette to determine how to properly handle the situation.
4K3 Last two handle explosions.

Results: 15

Well, Kojiro could simply let the fire of her anger burn itself out. If he wanted to keep the tent in serviceable condition, he might want to restrain her until she calms down. He could try to reason with her, but whatever he came up with would have to be pretty darned inspiring.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:17 pm
"Ummm.. Kaori!" Kagae rushed over and picked up the shugenja helping her back into the tent laying her on her cot before rushing out to grab her items she left on the floor. If the shugenja was unconscious Kagae would begin brewing some tea while keeping an eye on her. He would also finally remove his armour and begin some routine maintenance while also oiling his blades while drinking the tea with a cup ready to be filled if Kaori awoke.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games