Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

It was like a slap in the face. Jae's eyes lit up in anger. It was her mistake thinking that responsibilities would have sobered up his retarded personality. Not even time had done anything positive for him. It took all of Jae's will power and restraint not to bite back at him with some saucy retort. She didn't want to grant him that sort of satisfaction. "Then please. Allow me to go offer my abilities to Yuki." Jae said, being practical about it. Yuki always needed help. She could find something to do there and see her parents at the same time. It would be killing two birds with one stone. There was no reason for her to laze about in a village that had nothing for her to do. If he wanted to insult her by assigning her to stupid menial chores she would go somewhere else. Being a Jounin she was supposed to have the right to leave the village more freely. Hopefully he wouldn't ground her to Konoha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:48 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis continued to sign papers not looking up at Jae, he could here the stressed tone of her voice. He stopped and looked up at her."I realize you are a Jonin Jae, and you probably wish to have some high ranking mission to go and blow up some enemy encampment but I have no mission that requires a jounins abilities. Besides something as basic as helping the village is always essential, no matter what rank you are." He hoped she would see that he wasn't trying to put her down or keep her inside the village. He just really had no reason to send her out and he was only looking out for the villages well being."And Yuki hasn't sent any reports that indicates it is in need of any kind of assistance." He looked at her, knowing the conversation was somehow going to end up here."Besides, Shika here will be heading to yuki for a progress report, after looking at the report I will decide if the village is in need of our assistance in some way."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 am
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

This man must really love messing with her. Jae didn't buy that and simply resolved to crossing her arms over her chest. "Will all do respect, sir, my intentions are not to blow something up. A second ago you were willing to give me menial tasks like grocery shopping. Why can't I go with Shika to get the report. I am not needed here and I would like to stretch my legs." She didn't know this Shika person but she hoped that if he ever heard what she had to say next he would not take offense. "Besides. It's smarter to send more than one shinobi on a mission. In case something happens." Stating this matter-o-factly she waited for the Hokages rebuke. What was his real reason for keeping her here. He was willing to consider sending someone else but not her. That was not fair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis looked at Jae as she spoke, he gave her a odd look and then smirked. "You want me to send two high ranking ninja, to gather a report from an ally? It's almost as easy and menial as carrying groceries." He then looked out the window at the village."How do you know you won't be needed? At any moment we could have someone or something knocking at our door wanting to destroy us... We are a military power, with many other military powers around us. You may not know but we are currently low on high ranking shinobi within the village." This girl was beginning to give him a headache or maybe it was all the paperwork."Fine, if you wish to go Yuki so badly who am I to stop you."He looked back down at his paper work."Oh right I'm the Hokage." He thought to himself. He then raised his hand and waved her off dismissing her and Shika.

((Just auto move him with you, trying to contact him.)

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Closing her eyes, she continued repeating her mantra over and over again. It was getting so hard to keep herself indifferent and reign in her temper. Yes. Her notorious temper. Opening her eyes as he continued on with talking the mission down, her head snapped up when he said who am I to stop you. That was all she wanted. As he rudely waved her off she let it slide off of her cool exterior. Turning to look at Shika she parted her lips slightly and flashed him a shy smile. "My name is Jae Ketsueki. Nice too meet you." The pink haired kunoichi said, giving herself a short and sweet introduction. Bowing to the Hokage quickly she didn't even cast him a second glance, her mind already on Yuki. Smugly she exited the room, Shika hot on her heels. The gates, the road and the boat ride were the only thing separating her from seeing her parents, she felt giddy suddenly.

[exit to gates]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis now alone in his office rested his head on the desk. Looking up on the pictures of the past kages. His eyes fell on the previous Hokage, the one who had passed the title on to him. He really thought sometimes that he did this just to mess with him. Was he really the type to be Hokage?

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm
((OOC: I want to apologize for not being here. I was going to do that mission for you but I lost internet. This is the first day I have had it again. Again, I am so so sorry that I vanished like I did. What would you like me to do?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm
kiropterain1
((OOC: I want to apologize for not being here. I was going to do that mission for you but I lost internet. This is the first day I have had it again. Again, I am so so sorry that I vanished like I did. What would you like me to do?))

((Np bro, continue with the mission I gave you just go along with Jae... she hasn't left the village yet so you can catch up at the gates.))  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu bowed to the Hokage and turned to leave. "I'll report in as soon as I get back Lord Hokage." He said walking to the door.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 am
kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis nodded at Shika, "Make sure to catch up to Jae who I have sent ahead of you."He told him as he was leaving.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:42 pm
kiropterain1

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

"Understood." He said as he vanished.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
------------- ~~~~~~~ _________

Kaito Takeda

Bukijutsu || Sensor || Genin || Chakra: 220/220 || Ryo: 0 || AC: 0

For the first time in ages, Kaito didn't wanna joke or even flirt with anyone or any girl he met. Today he was in serious mode as he made his way to the office of the Hokage. He was about to embark upon his first and final chapter in his life story as a ninja, and a epic one at that. Looking around at the people that he use to hang out with he thought to himself, A bunch of people that need to be protected. Who better than the person who knows them. With that in his head, Kaito made his way inside the building and began to climb the stairs to the roof. He moved quickly as he wanted to train, he wanted to get stronger, and he wanted to prove himself. Upon making it to the door, he took a deep breath and place three strong knocks to the wooden frame and excitedly awaited his turn to enter.

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November

Lucifer Lord of Death

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:38 pm
Joker The Ninja

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was sitting at his desk when he heard three strong knocks."Enter." He said to whomever was there. He still had papers to sign from the never ending stack he seemed to have here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Kaito Takeda

Bukijutsu || Sensor || Genin || Chakra: 220/220 || Ryo: 0 || AC: 0

Hearing his permission to enter, Kaito made his way into the Hokage's office. Moving to the center of the room, he dropped to one knee with his head bowed and one fist touching the ground. He took a deep breath as he thought about what to say or even how to say it. He decided to start with the introductions first before anything else. Greetings Lord Hokage. My name is Kaito Takeda. I just graduated from the academy and am here to receive my headband and my sensai if at all possible. As soon as he finished he went quiet again. He wasn't to most shy ninja around, but he also wasn't the most outrageous either. He wanted to be polite, respectable, and didn't want to disappoint. As he waited for the Hokage to answer he thought of somethings that he could train in but the major ones he already knew. He wanted to be stealthy and stay hidden for most of the fight if at all possible. Letting his breath out that he didn't know he was holding he sighed and hopped he wasn't making a fool of himself.

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November

Lucifer Lord of Death

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games