Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki entered the building and shrunk down to his normal 7 feet. he sighed and put all the lumber down with a huge thud. it just occured to him that they made him carry all the heavy stuff but then again he didnt care."raikage sama. i have completed your mission and would like to ask a promotion if you feel that i deserve it."

[AC 8500.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Bast wandered back in to the tower and made her way upstairs, once more marveling at the scale of the design. She did not quite fall in to the deep thoughts that she had prior, but still felt that the time had flown by when she found herself at the Raikage's door. The room beyond was buzzing with energy, so the woman simply knocked and stepped away from the door, in case anything might come flying out of it. She felt like that was what she would do if she had been in a room like that with everyone demanding her attention without the decency to form some sort of line. Then again, she didn't know if there was a line inside, either, but thought it best to be safe.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:47650 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein appeared at the base of the office and headed inside. On his way up he saw Bast and smiled and said," Madam Bast, Just the person I am looking for. Please forgive my bluntness but how much do you know about seals?" He hoped she would be able to help him. He had been looking for an expert at seals since he received the scrolls from the Uchiha Stronghold.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm
Bast was looking out the window when she heard a voice addressing her. She turned, and was surprised to see Kein there; what's more, someone was addressing her about the topic that she had a vast amount of knowledge in, as opposed to something she didn't, like puppets. People liked asking her about puppets, and she didn't quite know why, but the matter at hand was more important than thinking about that.

"I know a lot about seals, why?" she asked, looking curiously at the man. "I wrote a book on them a while back. It didn't go very far, really."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," Thank you. I need you to take a look at something for me. " He pulled off his backpack and gently pulled a small old scroll from it and handed it to Bast. He then shrugged his pack on and continued.".. I tell and show you this in confidence I found this scroll in the fortress of my ancestors. Its a jutsu called the Susano'o. Beyond that I know nothing about it. I was wondering if you could figure it out." He really hoped she could. He had mastered the normal arts of his family but felt, no knew, there had to be more than what he had.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm
Bast took the scroll and unfurled it, determining as Kein spoke that she could not read the text. She did, however, see the pictures, and from that gleaned a bit of information.

"This creature is made of Chakra that has been channeled through your body some special way, I assume through your eyes, seeing as you're an Uchiha," she began. "I don't know if the design is imprinted in the Sharingan or if you have to give the technique form by yourself. Since it's a Fuuin technique, I'm going to assume that the seal is in your eyes somewhere, or that your eyes somehow convert your energy in to the appropriate kind. Either way, since it seems to weild a solid defensive barrier, I would assume that it needs roughly a three-to-one concentration of physical Chakra to mental Chakra. If you can figure out the seal, that should manifest the body at the very least. Does it say anything on here that might help?"

She turned the scroll around to the Uchiha and gestured at a few passages, hoping that they might give a hint as to the effects of using Susano'o.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein listened intently and thought for a moment and said," My gut tells me that the seal IS our eyes. The shrine I got this from said that, The gift we give will be taken in time for in the end a cost must be paid. In my clan we refer to our eyes as our gifts. I believe this jutsu will cause the removal of our sight if abused." If his hunch was correct then this jutsu would be one he would only use in DIRE circumstances.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Bast nodded, and then took another look at the picture. she stood silently for several moments, looking contemplatively at the drawings and being thoughtful.

"If this is a technique that puts that much strain on your eyes, then I would imagine that it involves feeding a lot of Chakra in to the seal, in this case your eyes. From there, the seal will activate and likely require a vast amount of Chakra to maintain the form, but the physical manifestation would only require the physical Chakra that goes in to Ninjutsu. That makes me think that the mental Chakra would form a link between the user and Susano'o," she explained, thinking aloud. "I would suggest feeding a large amount of Chakra in to the seal, and then seeing if the creature follows your commands when you move. It should feel like an extension of your own body if you do it correctly, almost as if it were a piece of armor or a sword to which you were accustomed. If you can't find the seal, just close your eyes, take a deep breath, and let the Chakra flow out naturally."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein stood silently as Bast spoke memorizing every word she spoke. He smiled and said," Thank you I should be able to figure this one out from here. Would you like to accompany me to the academy's roof. I have a feeling I am going to need the room." She had already helped immensely and would be content if she refused.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 pm
Bast pondered the proposition as she rolled the scroll back up, and still hadn't come to an answer as she handed it back. She needed to talk with the Raikage, but the Raikage seemed rather busy at the moment. After arguing with herself a bit more, she gave him an answer.

"Certainly," she said, her voice cheery. "It's definitely an interesting subject, and at the very least I'll be able to see the technique's final form in person! I'll follow you, though, since I don't know my way."

She gestured for Kein to be the leader, with an interested smile across her lips. She was thoroughly enjoying Kumogakure.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said," I am honored for you teachings. " With that he turned and made his way to the academy keeping a simple path so that Bast could follow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Bast smiled as soon as Kein turned away, thoroughly enjoying herself. If her hypothesis worked, it had unknown implications for her own work. She was looking forward to it.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel's eyes shifted towards the people speaking of Susano'o. There was one female speaking,she seemed as world wise as himself,something that piqued his interest. He rarely found someone with as much information as himself. It was that motive that made him turn towards the one known as Bast"Hello. My name is Castiel. This may sound abrupt but per chance do you happen to be a fellow scholar?" He said flatly. His eyes were working this female over,studying every aspect of her as usual to give himself a perspective on his background: skin tone,wardrobe even speech paterns

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm
((They left.))  

iOath

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, Aki, if you're so gung ho on a mission, it's been a while since we last had a drill here," Kinpaku spoke, clearly ignoring the boy's stupidest comment yet. Most would have harmed him by now, and it was only her nearly sober status that save his hide at the moment. Even so, she felt her fingers tapping involuntarily in agitation. "Well, I'll tell you what. Find yourself some genin, comment to their squad leader that you'll be attacking a location, and that they've been selected to test their skills.

[A Rank Mission: Time for a Drill!]

Her gaze turned to Castiel, who'd clearly been distracted with the shinobi's discussion over some information Kein held. Some sort of technique, but regardless, she kept her focus on the genin.
"Yes, Castiel?" answered the woman, trying to settle herself in a more relaxed position. She gazed over at Aki of course, with confusion in her eyes.

[Drizz; Didn't I already promote you?]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games