Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:32 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's hands glowed light green as she put them around Dai's hand. After training her eisejutsu so much and practically mastering it the cut was healed within seconds. Looking back at Eclipse and. . . Eclipse? Sky nodded some. "Yes, Eclipse is also a part of the Inuzuka Clan, though, I have never shown any signs for being a Tamer I think it came from her fathers side. . . Kyo is an Inuzuka no?" Sukai asked dai in a soft and hush tone so that no-one would ease drop on them.

Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ] (1/1) -2 -2
Sukai's clone had gone off to catch up on some brief eisejutsu's itself. Learning while Sukai was healing Dai's hand. Even though Sukai was one of the best their was always more to learn. When their was no more for them to learn then they would make their own jutsu's to master! The clone came up with a new medicine just by standing there!
Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ] --learned

Chishio Tensou no Jutsu [ Blood Transfusion Skill ] (1/1)
The next jutsu the clone learned was not every effective at the moment. All it could do was read and study the eseijutsu scroll until this scenario came to on the battle field. Transfusing blood from one person to another. This jutsu could most likely save a life and even the battle itself if done properly.
Chishio Tensou no Jutsu [ Blood Transfusion Skill ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu nodded. "Ok, well I'm ready when you are." He said to her looking at steel.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1195

Kein felt something inside him as he watched the girls train. It wasn't perverted but pride. He was proud of them, they would make good shinobi, worthy of inheriting the role's of Kumogakure's leadership. He sat down for a second and said," You girl continue training, I am just going to sit down for a second." It was odd in connection to his pride, he felt something odd. Like a pit in his chest.Something was wrong.

[training Complete]
[Mission Complete]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai held her hand steady as Sukai healed it. Once finished, Dai flexed her hand. "Aye, Kyo is a direct desendant of the Inuzuka bloodline." Dai gave her hand a few more flexes. "But we've hardly talked since my little inccodent with Sypher..." Dai mumbled a bit. ...Kyo is never going to forgive me for that one... Dai looked up at Eclipse as a Male Chunin spoke with her and the wolf. "It must be amazing to have a family that cares, no?" Dai whispered. She looked over at Kein and rose an eye brow at him. Before soon she looked up to the ceiling. Feeling odd, like something was sitting painfully on her chest. ...Somethings off... She thought to herself before looking back at Kein. Dai bite her bottom lip, something close to the both of them was in trouble. But Dai wanted to say nothing. She sighed a bit before going about her business in training. But her feeling of something was about to become empty in the world won't leave.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ] (1/3)
Sukai nodded looking over at Kein, she saw something was starting to bother him. But yet, she could tell he was feeling pride. Which made her happy. Replying to Dai she said. "I wouldn't really know, Eclipse and I write. But I wouldn't consider us too close. I envy you Dai." Sukai's voice then became sadder. "You have Kein, and everyone else." Putting on a smile she saw Eclipse start a spar with her friend the medic turned towards Dai. Changing the touchy subject for her. "Dai-chan, do you want to do a friendly spar?" The woman smiled innocently at Dai, then jumped back a few paces. Her clone working on medical jutsu in the back.

(2/3)
The Sky clone was leaning next to the wall reading the scrolls with intent eyes as the real Sukai started a spar. Taking out it's hand it focused it's chakra into it forming it into a small blade-like scalpel. The clone then twirled it in its hand continuing it's reading. Knowing once Sukai became a Jounin that they would be able to master all the jutsu's but three. . .

(3/3)
The clone then grabbed the chakra scalpel in mid air and forced it's hand back stabbing the wall. Cutting through smoothly. The clone looked up from its reading to look at the pairs of Chunin about to spar. Then looked back at it's scroll.

Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai watched as Eclipse began her fight. Listening to Sukai on the side. Her lips parted as Sukai said that she was Envious of Dai turned and looked at Sukai. "Don not envy me, Sukai. I am nothing to be envious about. Sure I have Kein, Shiro, and you. I to have had to pay for a great deal. I lost many important people along the way. But trust me when I say this, there is nothing about me to me envious about." She gave a smile to Sukai. "Life is hard and there comes a price to everything. Some pay heftier payments than others. I pay my dues with each day of my life. So do you." Dai waved it off and smiled at Sukai. Before turning her eyes back to the spar of the Konoha Shinobis. But soon turned back as Sukai challenged Dai to a fight. ...Really? If anything she might need more medical attention than me. But who knows... Dai thought as she watched Sukai take a few steps back. "You've got spirit, Sukai." Dai tilted her head to the side and smiled. She took her stance and took up her stance. "Challenge excepted. You may make the first move, my dear." Dai grinned at the Medic as she awaited for their fight to begin. ...Sukai has know idea what awaits her. kein has never seen what extent my bloodline can do. More or else, neither of them do... Dai thought as she kept her eyes on Sukai.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

So the two girls would spar. Not that he minded he would like to know their full abilities. Not to mention that the two seemed to have a bit of stress between the two of them and this would hopefully sort some of them out. He blinked his sharingan active and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Shikyaku no Jutsu [ Four-Legged Technique ] (1/1)
Eclipse looked at Shika, then glanced at Sukai and the girl she seemed to have the strong disdain for. The assassin chuckled and spoke. "Don't mutilate her to bad Sky." Going back to Shika she spoke in a louder tone so that he could hear. "Is it fine with you if this a learning spar? That way we get training and some sparring done at the same time. It's a time saver trust me." Making the hand signs needed Eclipse then got down on all fours, fangs started to grow out of her mouth and her nails became claws. Her eyes became more slanted as her voice became a low growl.
Shikyaku no Jutsu [ Four-Legged Technique ] --learned

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel changed in the same ways as Eclipse did the two did circles around Shika, awaiting him to react. This wasn't going to be a cruel death match. Just a friendly spar like they did when they were Genin.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4900 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu thought for a moment. "Sounds good to me. As long as you want to i'n god. So we just gonna spar here?" He asked her looking at the transformed stel..

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm
(Ooc: Where did everyone go, it has been 4 days now with out posting and as an Adviser for Konagakure, i will not tolerate you halting it. So please post soon, consider this a warning.)  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:12 pm
kiropterain1
(Ooc: Where did everyone go, it has been 4 days now with out posting and as an Adviser for Konagakure, i will not tolerate you halting it. So please post soon, consider this a warning.)
Overruled. As a member no matter what your position in the rp is you don't have the authority to do anything punishing wise to anyone regardless of village status. Step outside your bounds again and its YOU who will receive a warning. People have lives outside of gaia, jobs , families. That comes first do not do this again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
kiropterain1
Overruled. As a member no matter what your position in the rp is you don't have the authority to do anything punishing wise to anyone regardless of village status. Step outside your bounds again and its YOU who will receive a warning. People have lives outside of gaia, jobs , families. That comes first do not do this again.

What do you mean overruled? I was only saying to pot, I never did anything. When I said it was a warning It was meaning that I would get the Hokage to do something. I was not taking any action and i am sorry if it seemed that way. But please don't try to undermine me while you are in this village.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:30 pm
kiropterain1
Azeiel The Fallen
kiropterain1

What do you mean overruled? I was only saying to pot, I never did anything. When I said it was a warning It was meaning that I would get the Hokage to do something. I was not taking any action and i am sorry if it seemed that way. But please don't try to undermine me while you are in this village.

Kiro, First of all it did sound like you were threatening to administer some punishment if things did not move along. Now you say you did not mean it to sound this way but it did. BUT He is crew and I doubt it was his attention to undermine you. Also because his character is from another village means nothing, he is posting as a crew member not a shinobi from kumogakure. As advisors we are to help the Hokage with things he may need done we do not hold any authority over people outside of the rp. So chill out. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
kiropterain1
Azeiel The Fallen
kiropterain1

Kiro, First of all it did sound like you were threatening to administer some punishment if things did not move along. Now you say you did not mean it to sound this way but it did. BUT He is crew and I doubt it was his attention to undermine you. Also because his character is from another village means nothing, he is posting as a crew member not a shinobi from kumogakure. As advisors we are to help the Hokage with things he may need done we do not hold any authority over people outside of the rp. So chill out. lol

I know we don't, that is why i said i would tell Duck.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 am
kiropterain1
Grand Chevalier Haji
kiropterain1
Azeiel The Fallen
kiropterain1

I know we don't, that is why i said i would tell Duck.

For One: October has been BUSY in real. SO have I.
For Two: I'm in college and have a crap ton of papers to write. Plus studying for exams every week. Along with work. There are more important things then gaia.
For Three: October is getting ready to go to college and taking Driving school.
For Four: You don't tolerate halting. I don't tolerate to threats. So you can chill and wait until me and/or Octo have some free time to make for Gaia...  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games