Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:42 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

While usually she doesn't have patient, she does for Kaileer. Or anyone that would been willing to learn sign language simply so they could communicate with her. The snow haired genin knows how important it was to remember that it's very difficult to learn a new language. And to memorize them all? It's why she had such patient during this trip. When she had preformed the signs, she patiently waited for his reaction and understanding to what she just said. Icy blue hues noticed it right away when his body became tense as he seemed to become defensive. Hakanai frowned softly, her eyes glanced at Shu for a moment but he was playing in the snow. So... there was no sounds of anyone approaching. Did it have to do what she said? She watched his chest puffed up as his shoulders straighten when he inhaled deeply and signed back. Hakanai nodded soflty as she understood. What was there to talk about? Why was he having an issue with her wanting to become an Oinin? She knew that path was not going to be easy. At all. But she was wanting to try and make it. No matter what.

Hakanai gently intertwined her fingers with Kaileer's as they went back to walking. Shu sometimes run ahead of them, other times he would fall behind but he had learn how to track so he would find them just as easily. With a smile, Hakanai saw the village in view but she froze for a moment. Right. Axel. With a shake of her head, she pushed the thoughts away as she glanced towards Kaileer? What now? Will they go ahead and talk business or did he want to rest? "Follow you." Hakanai signed towards him, letting him know that she will follow him unless he wished to rest. He knows the sign rest by now so he can simply sign that one sign and she would understand.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:57 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----she seemed to accept that I wanted to discuss her becoming an oinin more thoroughly later. She had to be a jounin first to pick one of those paths, but I could at least help her get going the right way if that was really something she wanted to do. Taking my hand once more, we started our journey again.
-----Approaching the gate, I untangled my hand from hers and held a hand up to the ANBU, signaling them to let us in. Once it was open and we'd stepped in, I turned back to face Hakanai. She seemed hesitant, but I couldn't blame her. It brought what had happened back to the front of the mind, and forced us to face it. I placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her, and I pointed toward the office building high atop the mountain to let her know where I was going. She said she'd follow me, but she didn't have to, if there was something else she wanted or needed to do. I had to report in with the clone and make sure nothing had happened. It didn't look that way, since none of the ANBU stopped me, but better safe than sorry. Giving her one of my usual soft smiles, I headed for the office. I only hoped she understood my sudden distance. Our relationship was a precarious one; as much as I didn't care what they thought of me, I didn't want anyone to think there was favoritism going on between the already dangerous idea of the Raikage and a genin being together.

[Exit to Office]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:15 am

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

When they approached the gate, she felt the warmth leave her hand as she glanced towards Kaileer, slightly a bit in surprise. But then she understood. Yet, she does not know his reasoning. Was it because he doesn't want anyone to know or was it more of.... Yea. She would have to ask him that question later. When she froze for a moment, she felt his hand on her shoulder as the sky blue hues glances towards him. She saw him pointing to the office. So, that's where he will go. With a nod, she decided she will follow him. Best to get the business talk out of the way. With that, she followed Kaileer and noticed that Shu sat down in front of the gates. Hakanai's eyes narrowed. She was not in the mood to play games. At all. With a very stern and extremely high pitch whistle, Shu winced as he decide to follow. Last time he heard that kind of whistle, he didn't listen and regretted that decision later on. Shu already missed the wilderness as the gate closed behind them. With that, Hakanai gave Shu a glare as she resumed following Kaileer to the office with grumpy Shu in tow.

[ Exit to Office ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:27 am
User ImageUser Image

As Fang approached the gate, he was stopped by one of Kumo's gate guards. They exclaimed, "Stop right there. You must be one of the new genin. You can't leave the village without your squad." Fang bowed and explained that he had permission from Wanryoku, his sensei, to chop firewood in the forest.The guard accepted Fang's explanation, "You better come back in one piece or my a** will be on the line. I'll be asking Wanryoku-dono if he actually assigned that mission to you." Fang bowed once more, and he headed to the forest.

[Enter from: Rising Tower: Academy and Dojo || Exit to: Strangling Cloud's Forest]

User Image

Classes: Taijutsu/Taijutsu
Specializations: Berserker/Brawler
Titles: N/A
Stamina: 410
Chakra: 250
AC: 0
Ryo: 0
Link to Profile: [x]

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

As he saw the outside of the gates, he waved to the guard that let him through before. "I have to get back into the academy. I have four-hundred and forty pieces of firewood for the village stacked up and don't have a way to get them back." Fang stated, respectfully. The guard nodded, and explained to Fang that he did not need to ask for permission to head back through once he started to carry the firewood back into the village. With that in mind, Fang headed to the Academy and Dojo. (2/4)

Current Mission: Firewood

[Enter from: Forest || Exit to: Academy and Dojo]

User Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Fang reached the gate with the wheelbarrow, a gleaming smile had been formed on his face. He bowed to the same guard as before, eclaiming, "I got permission to use this wheelbarrow. So, I'm going to head to my piles of firewood and start cycling them back to the village." The guard smirked, feeling good about the genin who had passed by him a few times already. He recalled the days when he was doing manual labor for the village too. With that, Fang made his way to the forest. (1/4)

[Enter from: Blue Dragon || Exit to: Forest]

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Fang returned to the gate, he motioned the guard to come over and inspect the firewood. He wanted to reassure him that Fang was not smuggling in any weapons or anything and that it was literally firewood. Then Fang realized something and asked the guard where it would be best for him to deliver this firewood. "If I were you, Fang-kun, I would take it to the residential district." With his destination now in mind, Fang headed there post haste with the wheelbarrow. (3/4)

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Residential District N/A]

User Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Returning back to the gate, Fang waved to the guard who once again had given him permission to head back out. He was to pick up his second of nine trips worth of firewood. This was going to be an arduous process, but Fang believed the reward was to be vast. He could feel himself becoming stronger, more patient, and that maybe he was emotionally growing from this task. He took off to the forest with the wheelbarrow. (1/4)

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Forest]

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Reaching the gate for the second trip back, Fang waved the guard once more. They were quite well-acquainted by this point. To think Fang had to do this seven more times. It was quite the feat for just a regular genin. In his mind, he doubted Osamu would even come close. Especially with the effort that Fang had put in. The was his competitive spirit coming out, as he headed for the residential district. (3/4)

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Residential District]

User Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fang had arrived at the gates with his wheelbarrow. He was ready to pick up the third of the nine loads of firewood. He waved at the guard as he had been doing for some time now. The wheelbarrow past the guard and Fang proceeded in the direction of the forest. He was certain that the payoff was going to be worth it, or at least he hoped. (1/4)

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

He returned to the gate as he had done so many times before. The guard inspected his firewood as per laws and regulations. After he was approved, Fang waved as he made his way further into the gate from the outside. At this point he was fairly associated with the gate guards. They all knew Fang as the genin who carried firewood. He went to the residential district. (3/4)

[Enter from: Forest || Exit to: Residential District]

User Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

He brought the wheelbarrow to the village gates. Fang was greeted in a friendly motion by the guards who acknowledged Fang's most noble of quests. He had earned the nickname "Firewood Fang" having been carrying so many wheelbarrow-filled of firewood. It was extraordinary to see the courage the boy had with such a tedious endeavor. He headed for the forest. (1/4)

User Image

Lanfaer

I Stole Your Waifu

I Stole Your Waifu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

The wheelbarrow was brought back to the gate carried by Fang. Fang's strength was growing from all of this effort. When he reached the friendly guards, they investigated the wheelbarrow and waved him free to pass. Fang knew that he was on good terms with them by now. He headed to the Residential District. (3/4)

[Enter from: Gate || Exit to: Residential District]

User Image

Lanfaer

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games