Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 pm
mine would be:
silas (if he comes back)
gan
bast/mamoru/all mamoru coppies  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:47 pm
not a bad list. bond better with the people you will be seeing more often  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 pm
Yoko and Bast will be my Korabo partners when this gets done, lol. Me and Yoko are always together so that would be very useful.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 pm
my partner left. crying makes me very sad to see syn leave. especially since he was the only other person i could and would go around with in character to do things since most people didn't think much of me.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Yoko and Bast will be my Korabo partners when this gets done, lol. Me and Yoko are always together so that would be very useful.
hell yeah!!!!! XD But when you guys see what Sarus and i have in store for all of you.....XD

so let me get this straight, we have to train each number of posts equal to the rank so we would post X# times for E, then D, then C, then B, A, S right? or am i still missing something  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 pm
Yeah I think so. Hopefully it gets a free slot like Kuchiyose. Or maybe we get a stronger combo for each rank up we make our Korabo jutsu.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 pm
it says it doesnt take up space on your profile so......yeah XD how many posts each time though?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:04 pm
I put it down as a separate section on the profile, if you want to take a look. Since it is training by two people for one jutsu, together the jutsu must be learned. Training for E-rank combos is split between the two training for it. After learning that rank... Training for D-rank combos is split between the two training for it. It continues all the way up to S-rank. I suppose a team could train for S+ rank, but that's a highly limited jutsu set.

Since it is treated as a Ninjutsu--even though it encompasses all jutsus--the post deductions for various things are applied as well.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 pm
AandOE
I put it down as a separate section on the profile, if you want to take a look. Since it is training by two people for one jutsu, together the jutsu must be learned. Training for E-rank combos is split between the two training for it. After learning that rank... Training for D-rank combos is split between the two training for it. It continues all the way up to S-rank. I suppose a team could train for S+ rank, but that's a highly limited jutsu set.

Since it is treated as a Ninjutsu--even though it encompasses all jutsus--the post deductions for various things are applied as well.
oh ok XD are their set jutsu we can learn, or do we get to be absolutely creative with it all?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 pm
Absolutely creative. Did you see in the academy, the lantern turned disco ball turned discotheque? Not sure how that's useful in battle. XD  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 pm
lmao! wonderful! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 pm
yo i posted my retort to san's outburst at lucas. honestly lucas wasn't being emo and he doesn't care about rank. it's challeneges he cares about. you guys seem to be more just rushing into the solution without thinking of possible other traps. that's why he got upset. he mentioned he didn't like the situation but no one listened.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 pm
Man, if Bast finds out about any of San's or Lucas's rants, she's going to slap the bejeezus out of everyone that's currently out of the Village. XD And then she'll lecture the bejeezus out of them, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 pm
Ergo War
Man, if Bast finds out about any of San's or Lucas's rants, she's going to slap the bejeezus out of everyone that's currently out of the Village. XD And then she'll lecture the bejeezus out of them, too.
lol hey! i had a legitament point to make!!! XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm
Please see Chez's post for a decent response to your bickering. XD Legitimacy matters not! Bow before the Spanish Inquisition!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games