Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 pm
"thanks hades..." Krystina sighed and gave her friend a hug. "we'll be back in a bit.." she smiled at Lianna who nodded to her before curling up again. "alright... lets go and see if we can't find kana..." she sighed and looked at maso with a small sigh.

as soon as skylar was entirly numb he visably relaxed, his stiff muscles relaxing as his body seemed to curl up slightly. he still wasn't saying much, not sure what really to say other then he was an idiot for thinking that brand would hold his weight. he listened to hte last bit of what his sister said and frowned. "Kana's missing?" he finally asked, playing with one of his braids that was covered in his blood.

as soon as Krystina and Maso were gone, Lianna slowly stood up and walked into the room she'd heard hades in, frowning at the sight of skylar's wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 pm
"Yes, she is. Lulu has gone out of his way to find her via scent. Hey, Lianna. Can you reach into the bag over there and get out the metal box in there?" Hayden murmured as he moved the first wing slightly enough so he could see a long, deep gash on it, but that being the most damage on the less mangled looking wing. "Don't move your wings from the positions I put them in. Mmkay?"

Lucian continued trailing Kana's scent a few feet ahead of Maso and Krystina due to the fact that he was using four legs while they were only using two. He was nice enough to pause every once in a while to give them some time to catch up to him before moving again.
"While he's not really paying attention to our words; Lulu's lycan forms scare the s**t outta me. No idea why either," Maso murmured softly to Krystina.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 pm
Lianna gave a tiny nod and grabbed the box, handing it to him before she went back to leaning on the wall; if she'd been able to speak at all, she'd probably have started singing, but since she couldn't she pulled the small knapsack off her back and pulledout a netbook, flipping it open to find truth online, asking everyone about a...text..she'd gotten from kana.... that asked for help. liana gave a small frown and punched the wall; leaving a decent sized hole.
Skylar gave a small frown as he looked at Hades' words. "oh..." he murmured and then ave a nod. "yeah.... i'll try....." he drawled, nodding his head. his attention drifted back to lianna when she punched the wall; frowning as he wondered what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 am
"Mmkay... Well... This wing doesn't need much other than gauze and ace-wrap... Just try keeping them immobile while they heal," Hayden murmured as he began to disinfect the gash. After a moment or two, he put some gauze over the gash and carefully wrapping it with the acewrap ever so gently so as not to damage the feathers, but to keep the gauze in place. "Next wing..." He carefully began moving the wing grimacing at the broken bone in it. He made a motion with his hand that pushed the bone back in place, a soft brownish-yellow glow surrounded that section as it seemed to weld the bone back together. After it vanished, he set two small wooden planks against that spot and used metal clips to keep them in place while disinfecting the gashes around the rest of the wing, covering it in gauze and using acewraps to keep it in place like he'd done the other wing. He gently folded the wings against his spine, but keeping the wooden planks from digging into his back.
"Shayde, try using your shadows to keep that more comfortable for him. Make it so it's like an isolation tank. You and I've been locked inside of one before so you know how it feels. Drop your pants also. I need to look at your leg," he muttered as he glanced at Lianna. "Does she have anything other than help? It'd make it a bit clearer, but if not, Lulu, Maso and Krysti are on their way to finding her... I would be helping if I didn't have to play babysitter to Brigadier General Broken and Captain Cocky."
"Shove it, Lieutenant Lying Loser," Shayde grumbled as he brushed his hair out of his face and glanced at Lianna. "Not with her in the room... You know how I feel about it..."
"Right. Mr. Modest. Drop 'em. You still have boxers on so don't be a wuss. It's not like I'm asking you to strip for us," Hayden responded only to frown slightly at Shayde shaking his head no. "Skylar, I would like for you and Lianna to go to the livingroom. I'd rather not have you two witness what I'm about to do." Shayde seemed to shrink back from the way Hayden seemed so calm about saying what he did, stopping halfway as his mind raced around the question of why he was shrinking away from Hades of all people.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Skylar held himself as still as possible while Hades wrapped up his wings, looking at lianna still. "truth didn't say where she was headed, did she?" he asked, pure curriousity makiong him ask it.
Lianna shook her head to them both before she looked back at the screan, noticing that kana had taken on a hard job; by herself. with an inward sigh, she hit her head on the wall a few times, trying to understand what was going through Kana's head.

Skylar gave a tiny chuckle as he looked at Shayde."why're you shy all of the sudden?" he smirked and then stood up off the bed, walking over to Lianna. he smiled at her, holding out his hand to help her up before he left with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm
Shayde had flicked Sky off before he left the room with Lianna. After they'd left the room a loud crash was heard and something that sounded like Romanian being yelled. A couple more crashes and a long awkward silence later, Hades walked out of the room looking as if nothing had happened.
"Mmkay. Would you guys like some tea?" he asked sweetly as he took up the militarized form of parade rest. "Also, Shadowheart's on bedrest until I say otherwise and his shadows are off-limits unless it's to make the brace I have on one of your wings more comfortable."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 pm
Sky and Lianna were looking at the computer screen, a frown on both of their faces.
when Hades came out, Lianna nodeed at him, smiling softly.
sky on hte other hand gave a small sigh and closed his eyes. "tea......tea sounds good.... " he mumbled, sounding slightly distracted. as he placed his head against the wall.

there was a small nock on the door before a girl with blonde curls slipped into the house. she looked around in confusion; a small frown on her face. "Krysti? Kana? Lianna? anyone here?" she asked, breathing heavily from having run around the majority of the town before sprinting here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 pm
"In the livingroom," Hades called as he stepped into the kitchen to make some tea for everyone. After a few seconds he returned with four cups of tea and a kettle balanced on a tray on his hands. "This type of tea doesn't have a name, or if it does, I don't know it. It's something I was taught to make when I was very little."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm
the girl gave a small smile as she walked to where she heard someone's voice. "um...hi guys...." she mumbled, leaning against the wall as she pulled a waterbottle from her knapsack, taking a long drink.
Lianna smiled at hades, signing a quick thanks before she walked over to the girl and gave her a hug. she gave a tiny pout and showed her the computer screan, making the girl grimace.
"hey rissa..." sky waved and then took the tea from hades. "thanks, hades.... um.... you might want to catch up with the others.... and get Lulu back here...." he mumbled, looking at the girls and the computer. "Kana's.....at Ryxin's place...trying to get rid of him...." he mumbled, looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:49 pm
"Alrighty then... I'll be back in a moment then," Hades sighed lightly as he stood up and moved quickly towards the backdoor. Once his feet touched grass, he'd taken off at a sprint that seemed difficult for even an elf to do. He was quickly passing by Krystina and Maso with a slight "afternoon" before he pounced on Lucius' back and had him snarling at him.
"Stop. Lucian, stop it. I know it's making you angrier that he somehow survived it, but what do you think you can do in this half-assed form?" Hades growled in a tone that seemed much more dangerous than he usually was hitting. Lucius paused for a second before letting out what sounded like a deeper growl. It changed into a whine when Hades hit him where he was injured and his form shifted back into that of a human.
"I don't wanna be stuck in a bed healing, Hades... I hate it and I hate my eyes," Lucius said softly as a tear slid from the corner of his eye, which he abruptly tried to hide by struggling against Hades' hold on him.
"I know you hate being stuck in a bed and your eyes. I also know that you hate what you are. Stop struggling," Hades sighed pinning his arms over his head. "Krystina. Watari. Kana's at Ryxin's house. I think Shayde knew that Ryxin survived, but didn't tell us about it. Then Kana has the pathetic little leech as her target and decided to go it alone. Lucian had picked up on his scent perhaps twelve yards back due to it being where him and Shayde did some serious damage to him. I'll deal with him if you two still wanna go."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:03 pm
Sky nodded at hades, smiing slightly when he left. "i hope everyone's gonna be okay..." he sighed and looked at Lianna and Rissa. "you should probably get going to Ryx's place... they'll need your help." he sighed, smiling as the two finnished off their drinks and bolted off, heading to the vampires house.

"thanks hades...." Krystina sighed and looked at Lucius. "hey; he's right...you should go back and get some rest. besides, you're in no condition to fight him after he did that to you...." she sighed, her voice starting out stern before slowly changing to a soft caring tone. she glanced back at Maso and gave him a tiny smile, tying her hair up into a ponytail. "you still wanna go? i'm betting that's where Sheik is too... " she mumbled, her blue eyes sparkling. "oh.. and remind me to give Shayde a smack upside the head when we get back." she smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:27 pm
"Mmkay. Let's go, Krysti. We'll be back soon, Hades," Maso murmured before motioning for Krystina to lead the way. The glint in his dark eyes giving the hint that he wouldn't forget to remind her.

Hades had just nodded slightly while pulling Lucius to his feet and picking him up over his shoulder with relative ease. He started back to the house in a light jog so as not to make things uncomfortable for Lucius.

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Trevor glanced at Truth as they neared Ryxin's house. He'd been quiet the whole time they headed this way as everything linking Ryxin and the five girls seemed to set in from everything Ephraim had gathered and put into that tiny little jawbreaker. It made him proud that his daughter was so strong and courageous. He would wait until they returned home before telling her such feelings he had. For now he had to stay focused on this Ryxin guy.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Krystina nodded, a smile on her face as she started running at full speed, glad she had a handful of her weapons with her. she gave a small sigh and muttered a few things under her breath before she was in her work clothes, two knives in her hair.

~~~~~~~
Lianna and Rissa smiled as they came up behind Truth and her dad. "hey Princess!" Rissa greated her friend, highfiving her. "lets kick this Vamps arse and call it a day alright? i'm tired from running around the entire town looking for little miss 'i can do it alone'...." she huffed, putting on her gloves, which were the last bit of her own hunter clothes.
Lianna just waved at them both, a soft smile on ehr face as she was always in her hunter clothes, hiding them under the regular clothes that everyone else saw.
"hey rissa, hey lianna!" Truth sighed and highfived Rissa, smiling as she saw the stripes form in the girls' hair. "daddy, thi is rissa and Lianna... oh... Lianna's...mute... an accident durring one of her solo missions... it's why we're not supposed to go on missions alone anymore..." she huffed the last bit, clearly annoyed at Kana.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you ladies. If any of you ladies see a shadow move, it's just a good friend of mine. He won't interfere if he thinks we can handle it, but will step in should anyone need it," Trevor murmured in the darker tone he'd used when speaking to Basilisk. He shifted his gaze towards where Maso was rubbing his arm. "Watari, don't tell me you pulled another muscle..."
"Trevvy! It's been a while, old man," Maso smiled as he lightly punched Trevor in the arm and getting a knife against the throat before anyone could catch his movement. "Still as fast as ever I see. I didn't pull a muscle either. A bee zipped me in the arm on our way here and Krystina started laughing when I said ow."
"Still getting zipped by bees? I told you how to avoid them, ya idget," Trevor sighed lightly before waving lightly to Krystina. "I'm temporarily out of retirement though."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games