Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 am
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Wow! Living here!? In a wizard village!? He had lived in a muggle society most of his life, him and Logan were purebloods, being a part of William's family. But they never knew they were wizards until the day when Lord X kidnapped them and brought them to Roi. "That's great! You get to live here right next to Hogwarts. I wouldn't mind living here." He said with a large smile and he looked around at the students and first years. This was taking a while, and it was getting late.

He looked back at Simon when he said his siblings couldn't hate him, yet. He chuckled and shook his head, "So far, from what I've seen? I can't picture them hating you at all, you seem like a nice kid." He said sticking his tongue out at the boy in a harmless jest.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 am
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Turning to see Riley, Bella smiled and introduced herself. "Hi Riley, I'm Bella but you can call me Bell," she said to the girl with glasses. Wheeling around to face Rosie she answered with her own choice. "I actually am hoping to get into Ravenclaw as well!"

Bella glanced at the polite, dark-haired boy that had joined them to talk to Rosie. In Bella's mind, something she had heard from her father clicked into place. He had taken her to meet his team one day and mentioned that Mr. Alvern had a daughter her age going to Hogwarts. By taking her mother's maiden name, many had not realized who she was related to. Some, though had glimpsed her face in the wizard papers as the long lost daughter, though. The words floated in her mind, finally settling into a conclusion. Girl her age, famous father, Rosie. She must be Calvin Alvern's daughter! Shocked by this conclusion she tentatively asked the big question on her mind.

"Do you by any chance know Oliver Parkin's? I think he's the...um Chaser yes that's it!"
she asked as she searched her mind for the position her father had told her he played.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}Shocked
{I am}At Hogsmeade Station

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 am
Hogsmead Station/ Carriages User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo stepped off the fabled train onto the platform that two years ago he did with almost as many questions floating around in his mind as he did now. Looking around at the area surrounding the station and leading up to the carriages Ronyo always enjoyed how much the place stayed the same from each passing year. It was a truly a second home, which was likely the intention given how long the students stay here, and the warm embrace that seemed to reach out and catch each returning student was always a welcome feeling.

Having changed into his school uniform the white haired Slytherin boy had to stow his hat for the time being as he would have no way to simply put it away once they reached the castle. Seeing Colton give his sister a final precautionary word and also one of encouragement had the Slytherin wondering what his life would be like with a brother or a sister. That thought was quickly brushed aside as he watched Colton and Phi climb into a carriage and realized he did have such a thing. With his usual smile, which he was glad to have almost permanently plastered back on his face, Ronyo made his way to the carriage his friends had procured and stepped up.

Ronyo noticed Jane in their carriage as well and had to suppress a knowing look her way and just gave a friendly nod in greetings. Now maybe the final art of their disheveled circle could be healed and their quartet would be whole and strong once more. For Ronyo hoped that this year they would be blessed with more laughing and enjoyable memories than ones of worry and confusing dismay. Only time could tell though, but for the time being things seemed to be holding true. This flourishing four was hopefully on its way towards a fantastic foundation for their Chimera Club which they hoped would take flight this year.

"Jane, it's good to see you again. A carriage ride with the four of us together, I must say this is turning out to be great start to the school year. I'm hoping it's an omen for things to come myself, for I see some interesting things ahead of us in the not too distant future."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:02 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image When the train pulled into the Hogsmead Station, Jess disembarked from the train practically arm and arm with Charlotte, "So, once we both settle in, what do you want to do on our off time after class tommorrow?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:43 am
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawSingle

[[Continued from the Hogwarts Express]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cat glanced around at the station, taking in all the colors, sounds, and smells. Hogsmead station definitely was an interesting place. But Cat didn't have much time to explore. She had to get on the horseless carriages that took the second years and up to Hogwarts Castle. She hadn't ridden on them before, but how hard could it be? They're just carriages! She had lost Seren when she got off the train, but decided that they could find each other by the carriages. With her mind made up, she set off.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawSingle

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Where the carriages were lined up, Cat saw a familiar, and very welcome face. "Tay!" Cathryn shouted in welocme to her newest friend and crush. "Tay, there you are! How are you? I couldn't find you on the train!" Cat stood there, next to Tay, rather awkwardly, not sure weather she should hug him or not.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 am
User Image
"Only a true dream
can catch my eye

and hold me down"

It had been a long train ride, and Kat was at the peak of her annoyance. She knew this was unnecessary and ridiculous, but she couldn't help herself, and she didn't know why. It irritated her and overtook her thoughts, threatening sleep deprivation that night. Still, the sound of Jess's voice never failed to calm her. As soon as she heard her friend's lighthearted question, memories from the past two years filled her mind. The first day of classes: a young, shy and nervous Charlotte too timid to even talk to her own teachers. She'd met Jess that day, and she'd become her only friend first year. Kat remembered just last year, sitting in class, asking Jess if she should join the quidditch team. The slytherin's faith in her had scored her a spot as Chaser, and lead her to Devin, her one other friend. She remembered back in first year when the two had done homework together in the library, and how she'd messed up in potions class and ended up making Jess paranoid instead of hysterical. That day she'd had a nice conversation with a boy whose name she'd forgotten. It seemed everything traced back to Jess.
"Hmm... well, I could take you flying. We could go down to the quidditch pitch and zoom around for a bit. Then we can sit and do homework if we have any." Kat was smiling ear to ear now, feeling pumped for another year at the best school in the universe.

User Image

Age: 13 ❤ Relationship Status: Single ❤ Mood: Happy ❤ Location: Hogsmeade Station

Thoughts: "Wow, I just realized how much I've missed you..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi looked over at Tay's childhood friend, and Yia's best friend. He shook his head and waved his hand to go on ahead to the boy.
"Sadly, no. I have to meet someone here. I'll see you at the feast, okay?" He said shrugging and looking around for Cat.

There she is. Roi moved Tay's hands into the air and waved over Cathryn. He made Tay smile a comforting smile to her, of course, it was fake. Sadly, the demon didn't know much about affection, and Tay seemed to be a little short in that field as well. Maybe he'd ask Zane what to do.

He pointed to the carriages,
"Shall we get a carriage? Would you like it to be just us, or should I bring some company?" He had Tay ask, moving the boys arms to make it obvious he was talking about Zane and Trinity.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Interested...
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 pm
Ethan King

User Image

User Image

Second Year Ravenclaw

User Image

The train halted and Ethan left the small bathroom stall, dragging himself rather than walking. He kept his face down, hoping nobody would recognize him as the howler boy. As fast as he could, he ran towards the carriages and boarded an empty one, hoping that he could remain alone. He knew right then that this could be the longest year yet. He hoped to maybe find some other outcasts to befriend, as he certainly wouldn't be hanging out with Cathryn for a while.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

I am at Hogsmeade Station, on an empty carriage
with nobody
and I'm going ---

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Jess' heart soared; Kat was the only good thing in the young Slytherin's life. While the two girls went to retrieve their pets, Jess simply stated, "Kat, it would be my privilege to go anywhere with you. There's no one else I would rather spend time with."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis sighed as she got of the train, her robe trailing behind her. She had yet to see Will. Then again, the trainwas crowded, so maybe she did see him, but her nerves had gotten to her. She did have to admit that it was sort of scary being a prefect. All of a sudden, she had a bit of authority. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to make her head swim.

She looked around once more, much like she did back at King's Cross. She hoped that the one person she wanted to see more than any other would be there soon. Otherwise, it could be quite the long and uninteresting night.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

With each new arrival to the carriage Jane wanted to sink away more and more. But then again this could be a perfect time to explain everything but something stopped her instead she smile and looked around at the three in the carriage. When Phi mentioned letters she froze. Jane quickly glanced at Hermes. Both Jane and the bird knew she'd gotten the letters but she couldn't tell Phi she had just ignored them. So once again she dug the hole of her lies deeper. "Oh. I supposed I must not have" She said with a shrug.

ooc; new outfit and music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Trinity remained silent but glared as the O'Malley girl appeared. She would have intervened but knew her Lord would not have approved. He needed her. Of course the second she was theirs or she was not needed any longer Trinity would strike. Quickly and deadly. For the Wood girl there was no other way. Trinity rolled her eyes at the girls happy words. This may have been Tay's body but this person was now her Lord and even in the new body she follow him. "Have you perhaps considered you couldn't find him because he didn't want to be found?" she question the Ravenclaw girl with an accusatory glare.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ooc; new outfit in pic. sorry for the kind of crappy post!
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi looked at Trinity and shook his hosts head at her.
"Now, now, Trinity. Be nice to the darling, after all she and I happen to have kicked it off rather well at the ball." He had Tay say as he smiled at Cat, "Don't mind her, she's may seem mean but she's actually very sweet." He said calmly to her and grabbing her hand, gently guiding her toward the carriages, motioning for Zane and Trinity to follow.

When Trinity caught up he shot her a deathly look, obviously her little outburst didn't please the demon. He helped Cat get on the carriage and got in as well.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Slightly angry.
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin saw the no one was near him, but that was fne with him, he had not had anyone actuly chat with him since third year. He knew that he was undesireble and ugly. His mind realed at all the happy and scared and...unemptional faces. His eyes narowed slightly, as he had never seen a fitst year make a face that...dead. It sent shivers up his spine. Something was not right there and he could feel it. Sitting back into his carrage he watched as the...child sent a glare at a girl. His face was in the shadpws of his carrage, blocking him from view, a skill he learned from his father.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Nohting abnormal
Emotional state? Shaky
Physical State? Has not eaten in a few days, so not top notch.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games