Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac felt like she was about to melt. She shivered and finally allowed herself to moan softly. As much as she would have loved to let her mind go blank at that point and focus only on the different feelings that were caused by Grayback touching her, there was something that required her attention. She grabbed one of the assassin's hands and kissed it lightly, smiling as she did so.

"Remember, Grayback...I know everything...You have my consent..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer just stared at Jo-Jo in confusion for a moment, not understanding why the girl could suddenly remember everything. Then it occurred to her. 'Tristain didn't know she's the Seer... He didn't account for that... So, he deliberately erased her memories...'

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You're the victim here," she insisted gently. Jennifer reached over to take the girl's hand, but stopped an inch or so short. She still felt incredibly guilty, and wasn't sure if Jo-Jo really wanted her there, or was just being nice. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I lied... Y-Yuno said it was the only way to keep you safe, but... Maybe if I'd told you, you would have waited and gone with someone else... This might not have happened..."

Unable to resist anymore, and promising herself that she would leave the instant she was ordered to, Jennifer got on the bed and laid down beside Jo-Jo. Hesitantly, she placed her hand against the girl's face. "I love you... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you most needed me..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo smiled and laid her own hand over Jenni's, leaning in to kiss her lips softly. She pulled back and tears were in her crystal eyes as she touched their forehaeds gently. "You are here when I need you most mi amor. You couldn't have stopped me, and I would have gone sooner if you had told me. Yui had it right, but I was angry and left. Now, I'm a freaking prisoner in my mind and have to hang out with Glory Star, and the b***h won't shut up!" she sighed and kissed her again, the tears running down her face finally.

"Jenni, because I am the Seer, I can take control if she is alseep or relaxed. I can't tell you how sorry I am that I was so stupid, that I pretty much walked into this. I love you Jennifer. I love you so damn much that my awesome is less awesome without you around." Jo-Jo told her and cuddled into Jenni, resting her head against her chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer brushed away Jo-Jo's tears gently and kissed her back. "I'm sorry you have to deal with Glory Star... I could barely stand her for a few minutes... Please, don't apologize, it's okay... You and I will get through this together, okay? I love you more... I'm just so happy you're alive, I was so worried..." She wrapped her arms gently around Jo-Jo, kissing her forehead and slowly letting herself relax for the first time since her lover had gone missing.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback smiled and kissed her again, never going beyond the gentle roughness for now. He lifted the girl up and stood with Isaac craddled in his arms as he walked them both to the bed, his lips still over hers as he placed her gently down and kissed down her body, his hands shaking as he tried to undress himself and then burning red when Isaac laughed and proceeded to help him, pulling his lips back into hers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

The next morning, a flustered Isaac came wandering down the stairs, tugging at the dancer outfit she had "borrowed" from Isis's room. None of her old clothes fit correctly without her bindings. She sighed, crossing her arms and waiting at the bar for Grayback to join her. She waved to Honey and Brian when she saw them, but for the most part she kept to herself, as usual.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

"You look muy bonita Isaac. Strange, but radiant." Grayback told her from the ceiling rafters as he smiled down at her, jumping down and handing her a small leather wrapped item. "Kyle got it for me, I know you like wearing chico ropa, so.... I had one of the shop keepers make you one."

He sat next to her and gently touched sending gentle pulses of his healing laced with his love to her and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer crossed her legs and glanced up from her seat beside Jo-Jo's bed. The girl was still asleep. She sighed softly and lowered her eyes to the book she was pretending to read. 'I hope her mind recovers soon...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Thank you, Grayback."

Isaac smiled and hugged the assassin tightly, deciding to cling to him instead of releasing him in the end. She kissed his cheek lightly, cuddling up against Grayback and giggling softly.

"I love you too, by the way...Also, remind me to show you around Giza later today. We could take Riley and Kyle with us...Get them out of the bar for a while..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

He bouced behind the newest couple and grinned widely. He had heard everything from last night, and he just HAD to poke fun at his older brother. "Can you feel the love tonight~?" He sang loudly as he stood behind them with jazz hands, his eyes glittering wickedly. "Hermano, you shouldn't be so embarrassed. After all, she was moaning how amazing you were~! And Isaac, you should know that he is a sucker for his lower back. The pitch in his moan changed when you scratched it." He told the red faced couple.

He stuck his tongue out and winked playfully. "And you BOTH were so loud, I had to have some time with Cory to shut you out! But, alas, I fear he will be sore for a bit thanks to you both~!" Endymion told them and ducked a few swipes with ease, laughing at them and their red faces.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac's eye twitched slightly. Punching the assassin wouldn't do any good. Punches were too easy to predict. She dropped to the ground and kicked Dymi's legs out from under him, returning to a standing position a few seconds later and straightening her outfit. The girl would spare his life because he was Valti's mate, but that didn't mean she wouldn't attack him.

"Idiot's brain, not Ghost's ears."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He watched the girl drop his brother and then scratched along the left side of her back, leaning in and kissing the same side of her neck as his stubble rubbed against it and he nipped gently. "I would love to go out and see the city with you bontia, but you are still on that banned list. I will have to get Honey to clear it." He said then called for the male, seeing him walk over with a slight red tint in his face. "May I take Isaac into the city? Yo se she and Ragefist are supposed to remain here, but... I will be there and I will not let her out of my sight." He told him then asked, "What is wrong?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Meanie..."

Isaac squeaked then bit her tongue to prevent herself from producing any more awkward noises. It was embarrassing enough when they were alone and she didn't want to give Endymion any more things to comment on. She blushed and quickly bit Grayback's neck, grinning playfully. When Honey came over, she bowed to the male as she normally would to greet him.

"Good morning, Honey. Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"No comment. So long as you stay with her, you can take her out. Even if I didn't give you permission, Isaac would still find a way out of the bar...I'd prefer it if she avoided her "cat paths" until she's better."

Honey cringed at the thought of the cat paths. He had given them that name because a person would have to be half cat to get through them. How Isaac managed to clear them without any trouble was beyond him. Being raised by a viera probably helped.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback smiled and then he felt a sudden memory shift into his mind, and his face burned as he hid his face in Isaac's neck. "You were there... She did hear someone.... Lo siento... Don't kill me.... Por favor don't kill me..." He begged into her neck and felt her skin flush as well.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff