Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:22 pm
Kastel grumbles something under her breathe as she starts to walk. She goes a few doors down and walks into the buffet she had seen when walking into the other restaurant. Her body was really stating to feel the effects of overusing her powers and the lack of eating anything more than a sandwich. Her head was hurting and her hands were starting to shake a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 pm
The moment Evelin stepped in, she could smell all the delicious food. One moment she was beside Kastel, the other moment she already had four plates filled with food balancing on her arms. She then quickly found a seat where they could all join her and she began eating.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 pm
"Wow, she moves fast." Seth said in mild astonishment. It was like she had been moving at supersonic speeds without anyone noticing or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 pm
"No kidding...", Kastel says with a slight laugh. She quickly grabs some food for herself and sits with Evelin.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 pm
Seth went offer to the buffet and made his plat before taking the seat across from Evelin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:01 pm
"So.good." Evelin muttered as she continued to shovel food into her mouth, devouring one plate after another. She had finished four plates by the time Seth sat across form her and she had gotten another set of four.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm
"You know, I'll bet you'd win first place in a speed eating contest. Jesus Christ, how much can you eat?" Seth asked in amazement. He hadn't even started and all ready Evelin was working on four more plates of food.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:21 pm
Despite how fast and how much she was eating, Evelin was still rather neat and no where near messy. She swallowed the food in her mouth to answer Seth's question without spitting food at him. "I probably would. I can eat a lot more then what I've eaten. What i've eaten now was half salad (small salad)." She laughed and added, "Considering that I haven't eating in a while and I used a lot of energy...I may eat half of the buffet." She chuckled and then continued to eat.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:44 pm
"Do that and they'll probably kick you out of here." Seth said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm
Theo huffed. "That was before I knew she doesn't even know her sign..." He said to himself mostly. "I don't want some brat to like me." Hw said as he payed for him and Dez as he went to get his food.

Dez sighed. "This will not go well." he said and he began rubbing the bridge of his nose.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 pm
Kastel frowns a little when she hears Theo call her a brat, but ignores it for the most part. She finishes off her first plate and goes to get more.

((I need an excuse to accidently blow up the Syndicate bar that Eri's character runs so she's free to chase us when we leave town.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm
Evelin laughed and looked at the Kastel then at Seth. She whispered over to Seth so that no one but him could hear. "Normally those who hate each other wind up a couple." She chuckled and continued eating as much food as she could get. "There's no limit as to how much I can eat so they can't kick me out."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:14 pm
"They might try.", Kastel says, having heard the last comment. She sits down and starts eating as she asks, "What were you whispering about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm
"nothing that concerns you, come on man, respect other people's privacy." Seth said with a laugh, hoping to distract Kastel from Evelin.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm
"A response like that usually means that it concerns me.", Kastel responds with a small grin. Some of her usual cheerfulness was returning with her energy levels as she ate.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff