Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 pm
The doctor showed up a few minutes later. "Eva is doing alright sir. The sword is out and we cleaned her up and there isn't to bad of damage." he said.

"Did Eva get hurt Daddy?" Molly asked with a worried look.

Sophie got onto the ship and walked over to the front and sat down on the railing while wrapping an arm around a rope and she watched the sun rise in the East.

"Are you ok, Rock?" Lilly asked as he rowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:23 pm
Rock didn't look at her and kept looking north while reaching into his cloaks inner pocket to pull out the old piece of paper and showed it before putting it back. "It's my dad... He left this behind him, along with coordinates to reach his... my 'clan', I guess... Where my family used to reside... I've been summoned to go there..." He sighed  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 pm
(lol dang it I'm laggin behind wut happend so far?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Scott smiled and shook his head. "Sorry, no. You have fun by yourself. Unless, ya know, ya want me to join you." He held a mischievous smile that she couldn't see as he caught sight of her top sailing through the air.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 am
((well, Sophie blew up her ship to do massive damage to the beast and scare it off but taking Eva out at the same time. After that Zackory sent rano off with Eva to get her fixed up by the doctor on the Sea-Witch as he retreaved Molly from Eva's cabin. Kira and Scott returned to the Silver Laurel which has left you and Rikka alone on the beach.))

After a few seconds, the rest of Kira's clothes joined her top on her bed before her answer came from the bathroom "well, lets just say i wouldnt stop you." she climbed into the shower after turning it in with a mischievous smile of her own.

Rikka looked to her captain and sighed before smiling "im thinking its time to go captain, unless you want to wait for the squid to come back....i for one, would rather not do that." She started to walk away, not actually able to use the jet engines in her suit due to them being damaged by the beast, the tech in her suit not being as sturdy as that of Sebastians suit due to it being just a small skin tight exo-skeleton. She looked back to Sebastian before smiling again "i may need some help getting this thing off, getting it on wasnt so hard,but im not to sure how im even supposed to take it off....."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:21 am
"Only a little bit, she should be fine now." Zackory picked Molly up again before placing her on his shoulder and making his way below deck "im pretty sure she will be asleep, so ya might want to avoid wakin' her." He looked to Rano who was still outside the room rubbing his shoulder before sighing "Get ya damned arm looked at boy, i dont need any more injurys caused by your need to avoid the needle."

Rano stared at Zackory before shaking his head "Ill be fine, not like its falling off or anything......"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 am
Scott laughed and took his shirt off. He did not, however, follow her into the shower. As he folded his shirt and her cloths, he called out to her. "Sorry, but I'll let you enjoy your shower alone." Showering and other acts of hygiene were things he decided to do alone. He preferred the sanctity and privacy. He would bear his body to her, if she wished, but he did not want to clean himself in front of her.

There were possibilities of a sexy shower though. That would be when she desired. He never rushed. It was the wolf in him. Laying down on her bed, he waited for her to finish, furred face pointed towards the ceiling in silent thought.

The thoughts that ran through his head were mixed between quandaries and the thought of a happy life in the future. A wife, kids. Was that possible with Kira? He really hoped so. He liked her more than a whimsical thought he had about a girl. She made him feel... Wanted. She made him feel wanted and loved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 am
Eva woke when she heard talking outside her door. She looked down and saw that the doctor strapped her down in fear she would try to kill them. She looked back at the door. "You can come in." she said loud enough for them to hear.

Lilly looked at Rock and put a had on his face. "I'm coming with you." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 am
Kira hummed quietly as she washed her hair, getting out of the shower moments later and wrapping herself in a towel, walking out to see Scott on the bed and she smiled gently "comfy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 am
Scott looked at her with an innocence in his eyes. A small smile came to his face and he nodded. Sitting up, he reached out to her so she could come and cuddle with him. He liked gentle moments.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 am
Zackory placed Molly down and opened the door, letting her know she could go in. He looked to Rano before crossing his arms "i may not be ya captain anymore boy, but i am the captain of this ship, and as long as ya here, your going to get that arm checked out." He turned away and stepped into the doctor's room with molly.

Rano sighed before pushing his way past Zackory as he tried to get through the door "god.....your way to big to be in here Zackory, your taking the whole doorway!" He looked to Eva and smiled before punching Zackory in the arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 am
Kira placed a hand on his face before kissing him gently, she pulled away slightly before smiling and wrapping her arms around him "ive missed this feeling......being able to hold onto someone, its been so long since ive felt able to do so."  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 am
Molly quickly ran in and climbed up on the bed and carefully snuggled up to Eva. "Are you ok Eva? Why you tied up?" she asked with a worried look.

"I'm alright sweetie, they just want to make sure I don't get more hurt." Eva said with a smile. She then looked at Rano and Zackory in the doorway and for once in a long time she actually giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 am
His skin warmed and he took one of her hands during the kiss. As she pulled away, his smile seemed to solidify. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he gently said, "This is the first time I've ever been with someone like this. I haven't met anyone as beautiful as you before either though." He chuckled before adding, "Even for a cat."  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 am
Kira grinned before pressing her forehead against his "oh, is there something wrong with cats?" She wrapped her tail around him before kissing him again. "because if there is i could just leave?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games