Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:19 pm
((@Xistund: What do they look like?
@Tayuya: Think she'll notice something now?))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Who do you think?", The pale girl responds with a mirthless and somewhat troubled smile, as if she wasn't sure of something. She takes a small step to the side, the ghostorang creating a small tear her cloak sleeve but otherwise leaving her unharmed. Another world distorting ripple, one that was easily seen coming from her, and the street lights suddenly start shaping themselves like trees and some poor hapless citizens who had been watching the fight despite common sense suddenly let out pained cries as their bodies begin to morph and slowly change shape. "It hurts... Ever since... It's hurt...", she suddenly whispers as her troubled smile changes into a look of pain, the strange cracks in her eyes becoming more noticeable as a strange flickering light seeps from them.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((By the way, Happy New Year!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm
((Yup.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Up till now, Rowena hadn't felt the ripples in reality emanating from Alice, but the cries of pain from innocent bystanders got through the walls of her soul-self. The sphere shook and retracted to its natural form as a raven's silhouette behind her. "This has gone on long enough. Partner switch! Cryogon, Star! Take Brink! Arcana, you're with me and Ghost! Titans, go!"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm
As the sphere dropped the warm area rushed around him upping his body temperature back to normal as he took a few slow breaths. It had been cold in the sphere showing it or not. "Well then cast aside for another group of hero's" Brink laughed looking to Star and Cryogon. "Hello again cutie" he flirted giving a small wave to star as he shook himself off a little bit his blood flow returning to normal slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 pm
(>_< I'm going to be lazy and say a ghost like batarang)

Ghost was no longer playing around still in his camo he ran at Alice and thrust his palm to her stomach and he whispers "Alice's sister the one who wakes her out of wonderland..."  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:55 pm
Star got into a fighting stance, asking, "Is this a fight or a date?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 pm
"Well I mean if you want it to be a date by all means I know this great pizza ace up off central that makes the best calzones." A smile danced on Brinks lips as he stood there shaking his hands off. "I mean if we do tho were gonna have to drop the dragon guy tho I don't quite think we're deep enough into our relationship that we can get into three ways" he commented. His cocky attitude always present when not in a fight.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Alice lets out a pained sound as she hunches over, holding her stomach. "Wouldn't you have to be a girl..?" , She manages to gasp out as she straightens up again with a small wince. The civilians had stopped screaming as their transformations were complete. Now there were a handful of card soldiers and large pink and purple were-cat like creatures that looked as if they should be in a horror movie. Alice's cracked gaze flickers over at Snow Raven and Arcana, a small, pained, and humorless laugh escaping from her. "Three on one is hardly fair..." The former innocents suddenly charge at the Titans, half going for the three attacking her and half attacking Brink and the other two. The pale woman draws two knives and falls into a defensive stance, eyes flickering around as another ripple alters reality even more. The buildings groaning and changing shape, some becoming strangely shaped palaces and others sudden;y looking as if they had been neglected for years and had gone through several wars.

'Who in the world am I?'

((Feel free to control the transformed civilians))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 pm
Star's eyes went wide and the blood rushed to her cheeks as they grew hot enough to cause a distortion in the air around them.

"Not if you begged!" She yelled before she gasped as the scenery around her changed, along with the people. She ran over to Cryogon and got back in her fighting stance before calling to Brink, "We'll finish this later! I still need to get you back from before!"

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Rowena raised her arms, and the former humans who were attacking them stopped. Rowena gritted her teeth, and a drop of sweat rolled down her neck. She'd never used her telekinesis on a living being, and it was a lot harder to control a mob than it was to control something that couldn't think for itself. "Using innocents against us, Alice?" she said through her teeth. "Now that's not playing nice. You need to wake up, dear. Dinah needs you. Dinah and her kittens." Rowena wasn't sure the reference to the original Alice Liddell's cat would get through to the woman they were fighting, but she thought to use it anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 pm

The pale woman glances at Rowena, frowning ever so slightly. "Is there such a thing as innocent..?" , she asks, having not heard past the mention of innocents, "All I see is corruption..." Alice suddenly flicks a knife at the other woman as she uses another illusion to from sight again, though she remained were she was.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Her powers already spread thin over so many people, Rowena couldn't stop the knife, only slow it. The blade nicked her side, then hit her cape and fell to the ground. She spotted a bucket of paint sitting on a platform where a building was being repainted. Using only a little of her telekinesis, Rowena upturned the bucket where she'd seen the woman disappear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I think it's time to slay the Jaberwockey." Jenos said and drew a card, Magician, fantastic. "All righty folks, time to go back to normal." Jenos said and began moving, punching and kicking at the Were-Cheshires and Card Soldiers, moving through them like a hot knife through butter, and in the wake they were being transformed back to normal, with some minor side-effects such as bruising and loss of consciousness.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:30 pm
(thought there were supposed to be bad draws in your little deck as well there omg?)
Looking around at the card creatures that were being attacked by the tarot reader. "always annoying messing with peoples things" brink muttered looking around. Kneeling down Jacob picked up a piece of earth that he had cracked earlier. Giving it a strong toss at him before twisting and striking one of the card men tha had come attacking him. His fist struck the creature sending it crashing back into the ground. "What a pain" he muttered increasing the gravity around him to the maximum as he started to walk towards another group of the card men the ground below him starting to crack from its own increased weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 am
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos was hit by the flying bit of debris and reached for another card, unfortunately all he got was Temperance. Oh great, now I'm stuck under this thing and I can't get out. Jenos thought and sighed.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 am
Cryogon looked around, unsure of what to do at this point in time. Despite being a strategist, he didn't have a suitable plan for what was happening. He saw Arcana trapped under a rock and decided to help. "I got your back, Arcana! Gul Riliw!" His arms went up, creating a large icicle pointed at the chunk of earth. Using his magic, he fired it off at the piece of rock, obliterating it. Then he turned to the other problems around him, trying to formulate a strategy. Damn... What the hell are we supposed to do here?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games