Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 pm
(I'LL TAKE THE CASE!!! As soon as I make the NPC.)

Jack was alerted by one of the other teachers that he was needed. The regular gym teacher wasn't showing up, so he had to sub. The strange smelling teacher put on a drunken smile and let the fellow teacher know he was on the case. the leather buckle bond teacher grabbed his belongings and a longboard started hauling a** to gym. Jack weaved in and out of students ways. He was even almost stopped by a hall monitor. In less than five minutes, Jack crashed his way through the gym entrance. He fell down and tumbled onto ground where then quickly rebounded and walked like nothing happened, a dumb looking smile plastered on face. "Alright kiddies!" Jack called as he walked to the center of the lesser destroyed gym. "Huddle up and we'll figure out what we're gonna do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 pm
(Bump reminder!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:49 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"'Kiddies'?" Katriana muttered, quirking an eyebrow. "Who the hell's this dumbass?" She leaned back against the bleachers behind the bench where she sat and closed her eyes, ignoring the newest substitute teacher.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 pm
Kuzan looked at the teacher and chuckled. "great...." he said as yawned and stretched. "a idiot teacher...."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde blinked in complete confusion as he watched the buckle cladded teacher shamble on into the gym. He looked nothing like an actual gym teacher. He didn't appear to have any muscle at all, or finesse. Definitely not someone Clyde would train under. Nevertheless, the young swordsman tried to keep an open mind. "Maybe he's got something up his sleeves." Clyde murmured.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

~

Jack surveyed the current class. He heard each comment made at his expense. How he seemed incapable of doing anything, how he was joke, an idiot, moron, the list went on. None of it phased the sub though. The comment went right past him. Jack smiled and calmly looked around. Nothing changes in this dump. The kids are still brats who don't remember anything. Oh well, time for their wake up call. The substitute teacher held his hands out and slowly spun his fingers. A small current of wind floated around his hands along with tiny sparks of electricity. The current began to pick up and move bits of debris. Finally, Jack brought his hands together, creating a giant clap of thunder; a sonic boom! "I won't say it again!" Jack shouted with the same calm voice. "Get over over here before we just do the same boring crap as all the others." The buckle cladded teacher held out his left hand which held a smoking ball of fire.

(Hey Minnta, could you erase that bit on JOAT profile about using minor magic and just make it magic?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:56 pm
Kingside sighed once he got a smell of the guy "This guy might as well be related to Snowflame. He stinks of Dope..." He said remembering the smell from before he became a villain by some of the boyfriends his mother brought over.

{Also browine points for those who knows who Snowflame is xD}  

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm
(He sounds familiar. Very familiar. Thank you Linkara for your helpful shitty comic knowledge. *check DC wiki* Oh yes. The cocaine freak. I DO CO CAAAAIIINNEE XD Also, anyone watch None Piece?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 pm
"Of course he has powers....most subs normally have some kind of stupid power like super nagging or something." He said as he put his hands in his pockets. "well s**t....." he sighed as he shoke his head.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle mutters a curse when the sub came in. "Smells like shite...", she mutters darkly, her alcohol induced calm quickly vanishing.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 pm
(Should I wait for Shining?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 pm
Looking towards the sub Gamer barely gave him much attention as he returned his focus back to his game. He had said his piece to kingside and currently was back to his normal gaming and ignoring other things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:21 am
Jack noticed how his warnings were not heeded. Predictable. No one ever respected him. Oh well, perhaps starting some trouble would get unruly students' attention. The sub held the arm with the fireball out and aimed as he was pointing a gun. The ball of fire became more smaller and more condensed. "Let's see, who's day should I ruin?" Jack said scoping out the room. He looked at Kuzan and Clyde. "Nah, they'd expect it." Jack then looked to the Five who were occupied ignoring him. He first aimed at Katriana but then judge she'd simply dodge it with her super speed. Jack then went to Kingside. Could work but highly unlikely. Jack automatically skipped over Arielle and took aim at Gamer who seemed to be completely oblivious of his surroundings; more immersed in his games. The Hive Five member wouldn't see it coming!

~

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde kept his eyes on the new teacher. While the foul smell coming off him reeked of weed and possibly other drugs, he stayed focused. Even the teacher's sonic boom didn't throw him off completely. It wasn't until the teacher formed a condensed fireball at the tip of his fingers and began pointing it at people did Clyde decide to act. When the sub aimed at Gamer, the young swordsman put a half baked plan into motion. Clyde wanted to shoot the buckle wearing weirdo but remember he was stuck with the snake sword. Then a clever idea popped into his head. Clyde stabbed the sword and pressed the button on the handle at the same time, causing the blade to stretch and reach over the teacher's arms. Clyde then pulled and wrapped the blade around the sub. "Gotcha!" He said holding the sword handle tight. "If anyone is going to blow up that punk's dumb little gamboy, it's going to be me! Got that sub?" Clyde growled at the teacher. Thinking back, it was pretty altruistic of Clyde to the stop the sub from shooting Gamer, but young swordsman had revealed his true intentions. He only stopped him because he wanted to be the to fight Gamer. "Kuzan, kick this yut's a** while got him on the ropes." Clyde said with his heated with anger. The hive student held onto the sword handle tightly and waited for his partner to smash the substitute into dust.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

~

"Well I'll be damned." Jack muttered quietly. His fireball shot way off course and hit the wall. The funny smelling sub looked at his hands which were tied together with a strange kind of sword. Jack followed the blade and looked at his assailant. It was the swordsman. The swordsman stopped him. Why? Jack then looked at who he was originally going to shoot. It didn't take much for the sub figure out the underlying reason. Plus the student's outburst helped. "I smell a rivalry." Jack smiled as he slowly drew closer to the swordsman. "Alright kid, let's play. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Jack then turned and looked at the rest of his students. "Hey! The rest of you lazy bums are free to go if you want, but that just means I get to tell the Headmistress that her little 'elites' failed their gym class while getting outshined by a couple of NOBODIES." Jack hollered his taunt, making sure to add extra bite. Nothing like attacking someone's pride. That should get the Five to work. If not, well Jack would be having a hoot telling the Headmistress that the Five actually failed a class.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:29 am
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana opened her eyes and looked down at the sub, smirking when she saw him tied up by Clyde's newest toy. She flicked a bad luck spark in the sub's general direction, not caring whether it affected the reeking, bound man or her sword-wielding classmate. "You can't fail us for giving the nobodies a chance once in a while, hophead," she sneered.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 am
"While your attempts at aggression based on pride are humorous at best there over all usefulness is at best sub par" Gamer said setting his game down to the side as he looked at Jack. He had been listening and heard the entire going on's around him including Clyde's words that he wanted to be the one to destroy his portable. A very poor choice of things to attack against the game laden power user. "Should you attempt to fail any of us due to a reason of you not getting the attention your alcohol and illegal substance smelling self wants it will simply be brought up with the head master and I doubt that you word would be taken over ours" Gamer siad looking at Jack. "Should you want to attempt such a feet tho it would be good data to see your and anyone elses downfall in such a matter" he said his eyes gazing at the man seeming almost as if he didn't see him as anything more then dirt.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 pm
(It's weird having to remember that Jack is an NPC that can be used by anyone. Also, I'm gonna wait for Voodoo to post before doing anything.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games