Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:15 pm
The two fought on in the blizzard. "Capture that girl!" He order his mercs as they moved to capture Kaya. "You cannot be real!" He growled as he swung at the hooded man.

"Return....what you have taken!" He said as he jumped onto the spear when kuzan stabbed forward. "the wind that you control is impure....Taking this power by force like the unnatrual coward you are will result in your death and liberation!" The man yelled at Kuzan

Kuzan growled. "You're speaking gibberish! "He said swinging at the man as the blizzard seemed to slip out of Kuzan's control going a bit haywire

Feng watched the scene and grabbed the diamond from the air. "I've got enough in me for one shot...." he put his foot on it as the diamond as it glowed red and Feng gave a off a red aura. "Can we get the spear away from Kuzan? he could slice through what I'm going to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 pm
The fire dragon landed in front of Skye and Kaya, roaring at the mercs as it started to deal with them. They wouldn't be able to get through while the dragon was there and it wouldn't go down so easily due to its tough hide. "He should be able to keep those goons at bay." She said, referring to her dragon. "Before we do anything, is that guy in white going to try and kill us if we interfere?" she asked Feng.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:17 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink was about to correct Archer on how he really didn't run at such speeds, but he was too engrossed in the fight going on above. It wasn't until Kuzan gave the order to his men did Blink snap out of it. "Archer!" He snapped. "Shoot..." Blink pointed to the girl being surrounded by Kuzan's goons. The situation was resolved however with the help of Datascape. "Nevermind." The Leaguer then turned to Feng. Based on what Blink knew about his fellow Leaguer and the look of the glowing aura around him, he was about unleash some kind destructive blast from the diamond. There couldn't possibly be any good ending to this. Not unless Feng landed a direct hit on the maniacal ice user. "Feng, save your strength and stand down. The enemy of our enemy seems to have this under control. If anything, get rid that diamond." Blink was unsure of what exactly was going on, but based off everything he could gather, that diamond was giving off supernatural powers that amplified certain abilities. Certainly a tool not meant to fall into the hands of someone like Kuzan.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded. "I'll get it from him." She held out a hand, narrowing her eyes in concentration and against the wind that blew snow into her face and nearly pulled off her hood. The distance at which she hovered from Kuzan made it a little more difficult for her, but almost instantly, the spear began to float out of the ice user's grip.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Blink looked at Snow with a worrisome expression, not that she could see it, but blink was sure she might have been able to sense his anxiety. "I hope you know what you know what you're doing Snow." Blink said biting his lip. "The same for you Feng..." The Leaguer then stood by and watched as the elemental battle ensued.

For a moment, Blink did nothing. It wasn't until a stray mercenary made a move on Blink did he react. The Leaguer simply subdued the goon and held his head under his arm in a headlock.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:38 pm
Kuzan growled and felt the spear drift away from him. "You want this spear? Take it!" He said launching it at Snow. He tried to gain control of the blizzard and transformed into his tiger form and roared at the man.

The man huffed. "That won't work on me...."he said leaping higher into the air before spinning. "This blizzard is not yours to command!" He yelled before raining down kicks which landed rapid blows sending kuzan into the ground.

((hope you guys are paying attention...i'm playing mind games =P))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"What...?" Snow Raven saw the spear speeding toward her and teleported away. The spear passed through the space where she had been only an instant before, and she reappeared in the air near where the spear had been aimed.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer saw Snow reappear, apparently perfectly safe, but something seemed off to her. Her eyes went wide, and she dropped her bow and ran toward the woman as Snow wobbled and fell out of the air. "Snow Raven!"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:43 pm
Feng saw Snow fall and flew under her and caught her in his arms cushioning her fall." Snow!" he said as he wrapped his wings around her trying to warm her up. "stay awake!"

Kuzan growled and grabbed the man. "You...are....not...REAL!" He said as his hands turned into claws. throwing the man into the air he slashed him making him explode into snow. "she wanted to take the spear away..." He said smirking. "So I gave it to her...." He said laughing as the spear flew back to his hands and he began to move towards the diamond  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven gritted her teeth in pain. The edge of her cloak had shifted to show the wound beneath it. There was a perfect circle of ice beneath her ribs, but the ice was already beginning to melt and turn red as her blood seeped into it. "I'll be fine," she rasped, pulling her cloak back to cover the wound and pushing back as Feng landed and Archer reached them. "Concentrate...on keeping the diamond away from Arcticwaste." She needed to get back to the Watchtower, and she knew it. She could heal others, but not herself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:01 pm
(So the unknown fighter that I'm guessing was Marx, was an illusion...deerrr....what? Is the diamond thing a major plot point?)

Seeing his foe reach for the diamond, Blink decided to act. The Leaguer zoomed for the precious gem. He had to keep it away from Kuzan as Snow said. It did seem to be the source of his power. If taken away, he might not be as powerful. With the help of his suit, Blink was sure to reach the gem before his icy foe could.

- Unknown

(wow, been a long time since I made a two liner. I may need to expand on this later.
EDIT: Damn grammatical errors.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:15 pm
While Blink aimed for the diamond, Datascape moved and aimed her pistol at Kuzan, shooting electricity at him, hoping to at least slow him down. She was also planning to draw his attention to her, using herself as a distraction while the Leaguers did their job. Her dragon still acted as a barricade to keep Kaya safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:07 pm
((haha nooo and the diamond is a important part in two character's story.))

Kuzan looked at Blink and laughed. "Silly human...." He said stomping sneing ice spikes up from the ground at Blink. He chuckled as he was shot and growled before turning to Datascape. "You brat." he said as he sent ice spikes at her.

Kaya shot several feathers into the spikes and blew them up and smirked. "I doubt he could make ice if there isn't water in the air...." She said To Datascape. "Maybe we can light up the area and burn up the water."

Feng set Snow down. "Let me heal you snow."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 pm
(Well if any of involves Clyde, be sure to tell me detail man. I can't read your mind. Especially over the computer...unless you had some diary or journal you keep on a computer. I could have a hacker hack your computer and let me read your files...Just a thought.)

As the deadly spikes raced for Blink, he jumped into the air flipped over the hazard, along with Kuzan himself. Upon landing, Blink rolled and snatched the precious gem that was causing such chaos. "Tricks for kids.." Blink chuckled, finishing Kuzan's previous remark. The cybernetic swordsman turned and faced his enemy. "All this for a little hunk of rock?" Blink's toned was laced with irritation. he gripped the stone tightly, squeezing it harder; any harder and the gem would break. "Pathetic." Blink leaped towards his comrades and away from the enemy.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 pm
"Sounds like a good idea." Datascape said as changed the properties of her pistol to shoot fire instead. At the same time, her dragon started breathing fire in the direction of where Kuzan was. "That can't be all you got, can it?" She said, taunting Kuzan as she shot what looked like red bullets but actually bursts into flames on contact. With Blink currently possessing the diamond, Kuzan would surely try to go after him so she had to keep his attention on her until they figured out what to do with the item.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 pm
Kuzan swatted the bullets away and growled. "Annoying pests." he said and leapt into the air dodging the fire and stabbed his ice claws into the ground. "Ice age!" He yelled as the ground began to freeze over rapidly. "Ice golems!" He commanded as several large ice golems shot up from the ground. One formed behind datascape and the others and roared.

Kaya smirked when she saw the golem. "Easy...I got this." She said and skated to the golem who punched the ground infornt of her. she jumped onto the arm and skated up the golem. It grunted and swatted at her. She jumped and skated to his back. "Flare.." She said as one of her swords burst into flames. she held it so the blade was pointing down and dashed forward to the golems neck. "Scythe!" she said and sliced clean through the neck with a burning cut, the golem grunted and fell to pieces, "hmph easy" she said landing gracefully  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games