Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:11 pm
Yokies

Probably. I just wish she had taken the whole thing, that way I could have gotten her in trouble.
Yep and that's exactly how she sounded, like a little brat! And it's such a serious problem when people think they are better than others and bully them to their deaths.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 pm
Clasela

Oh so she only took parts of it and that's why she didn't get in trouble? That just makes it worse, she probably purposely took bits just so she wouldn't get in trouble, which shows she knew it was wrong.
I know what you mean. Every day there are more and more stories about kids killing themselves or getting killed by people who have nothing better to do than torture them. :/ It's so disgusting.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm
Yokies

Yes, if she took the whole thing, I would have had something against her. Mhm and it shows by her words that she doesn't care about others work.
One of those that really broke my heart, was the twelve-year-old girl who jumped off the water tank. It was really revolting and I am so glad those two young girls who did it were named and shamed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:51 pm
Clasela

I just think it's so stupid how she wanted to act high and mighty like that when she clearly knows she was doing wrong. So sad they couldn't do anything to her.
I haven't heard any stories as of late since I haven't watched the news or anything, but that's honestly very sad to hear. =c

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:04 am
Yokies

So do I and that's what really annoyed me. But oh well, what can you do?
Me either, but I check it regularly online. Man, there was some shocking stories on there today. People are just sick, really sick.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am
Clasela

I guess now that you have her blocked you can at least not have to see her again.
Where do you usually read articles like that?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:35 pm
Yokies

Exactly. Oh, msn.com. I read the crime section religiously, which is probably why I have nightmares. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:26 pm
Clasela

That sounds like a really bad idea. XDD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:43 pm
Yokies

I know, I just cannot help myself.
How have things been with you? What are your plans for Christmas and New years?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:52 pm
Clasela

I don't tend to have nightmares about anything I read about, so I should be fine. xD
My stomach has still been hurting and my son has been sick. He's thrown up a total of 5 times between last night and throughout today. Right now he's napping. We took his temperature and he doesn't have a fever, so I'm hoping he feels better soon.
I'm not sure about our plans. My husband talked about going to see his grandpa but I think it's coming too close to Christmas for him to call those days off to do so. I don't know if my parents are going to be here or not, though I know my husband doesn't want to be here since his parents usually.. ruin holidays with their arguing.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:36 pm
Yokies

Aw, sweetie! That's sounds so painful. Have you got any painkillers for stomach aches? Could he have the same thing you have? Maybe a stomach bug? Or something he ate?
Oh geez, are his parents that bad? Sounds like my sister and her now husband when we visited them last Christmas. They had a big blow up when we were staying with them. Man it was awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:26 pm
Clasela

It's been pretty bad. I've tried everything to sooth myself, from eating light things, eating soup (since it's warm), putting a heating pad on my stomach, using the restroom (constantly), drinking water, wearing loose clothing, even not bending over and nothing works. gonk
And now with my son sick I just have no clue. He showed no signs of being sick until last night when he kept throwing up. He just spit up right now. I crushed a chewable tablet of his into his drink and right after he drank it is when he spit up, when before he was drinking his juice fine, so he wont even hold down the medicine. ; -;
They're that bad even when it's not a holiday, but they always find time to fit in some kind of argument. It's definitely really awkward when something like that happens. :c

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 pm
Yokies

Hm, it's very mysterious, could it be your vitamin levels? You may be lacking something.
Oh geez, that's not good at all, however I think it is something to do with the age, because the same thing happened to my godson earlier this year.
Do they just nit pick at each other or is it something more serious? I agree, my parents had a huff earlier when we were visiting, I really hate it when that happens.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:08 pm
Clasela

I have no clue to be honest. Even if I am, I would have no idea what it would be so I wouldn't know what to take. xD
Well good news is he was better today. He was able to eat and drink and didn't spit up once. I'm still having stomach pains but I'm glad he's at least holding down food and feeling better. c:
It's more than nitpicking. They full on yell at each other over really stupid things, but one thing that always comes up is my husband's stepdad thinking his mom is cheating on him.
Story behind that is that he cheated on her many years ago, even brought the woman into their home, and he got found out. But ever since then she's always accused her of doing the same and thinking any thing she does is for someone else.
Like if she took pictures of herself or put on some makeup, he thinks she's doing it for some other man. I guess it's true what they say, if you're a cheater you'll always suspect your partner of doing the same to you.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 pm
Yokies

Try multivitamins. ^^ I had pains the other day and was sick, but I knew it was my iron levels because I have had troubles with it in the past.
Oh that's so good to hear! It only lasts a few days, from what I've noticed. ^^
Oh my goodness, that sounds like my parents. When my mother buys new dresses to wear to nice places, my father questions her about it.
But that's awful and it sounds as if he is really paranoid about it what he did wrong and expects her to do the same to level the score, in a way.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games