Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:17 pm
Kry

Kry starts to dodge the incoming attacks and also fires his own blasts to block the ones he can't dodge. He was running towards her and once close enough he he front flips forward and starts to kick at her multiple times substituting his hands for legs and feet. Less accurate as well, but he made them more deadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 pm
Karin used her powers to lessen the blows, finally she grabbed Kry by the ankle and flew up. "Make yourself useful and hit him instead." Karin said and threw Kry at the morphing figure attacking Snow and Dreamer.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

You want me attacking him from behind. With my bare hands? Dead thought to Archer as he shook his head starting to laugh now as he tapped his foot. Yea that is gonna be a good plan get in close to him so his gravity can squash all of us at once. Unless he doesn't plan to use his gravity that would be something tho Dead started up thru the chat link for a moment his mind racing now with several ways he could use during his turn to defeat Brink.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm

After about half an hour of waiting Clyde would get a tap on the shoulder as a man about a foot taller then him wearing a black hoodie with a single blue symbol on it stood looking at him. Clyde would likely remember the man as being a meta he had captured several weeks prior robbing a bank thru the use of Telekinetic. "Follow me" was all the man said as he turned to walk out of the store and onto the streets. After several moments of walking both men arrived at an outside cafe where the man ordered a table for the two of them as he walked over and sat down waiting for Clyde to do the same.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:40 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Not all of us, Deadzone. Just you. You're the only one getting close to him, and it's from behind. Try jumping. Use his gravity manipulation powers against him," Archer said, taking a couple breaths to keep herself from snapping at him. It was her turn to lead, and a leader didn't snap at her Teammates without good reason. "We all know what we're doing? Good. Now, go!"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:50 pm
"Totally, lets do this thing!" Lewis thoughtshouted and floated up, ready to attack as soon as the others started. Aw, who are we kidding? As soon as he was ready, Lewis let loose with multiple telekinetic blasts aimed at Brink.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde felt odd standing idle in an electronics store. He looked around, and watched as people passed by, unaware of his purpose. Clyde continued to feel an ominous presence inside the store. The Leaguer was fairly certain Gamer could see him through the lenses of the security cameras and other devices. It wasn't until someone tap Clyde's shoulder that he reacted defensively. The Leaguer was so on edge, he almost turned around and deliberately slammed his elbow in whoever's face it was. Upon seeing who it was, Clyde considered to himself that he should have struck. The man who had accosted him was instantly familiar. He was very tall man and if memory served, he possessed psychic abilities, mostly telekinesis. The man told Clyde to follow him, and nothing more. The Leaguer followed the man to a cafe, cautious of whatever might happen. Clyde took a seat at the same table as the meta, keeping a close and steely gaze on him.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Kaya nodded as she fired heated feathers at Brink following Lewis' blasts."Do you have a plan Archer?" Kaya asked as she kept attacking  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Working on one," she replied, taking a capsule-tipped arrow from her quiver and nocking it to her bow. She didn't draw back on the bow just yet. She wanted to see Brink's reaction to the first wave of the Team's attack first.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 pm
Kaya nodded as she kept up with the onslaught of heated feathers.

Frost looked at the boy flying at him. He coiled his tail and shot himself into the air. "fragmento ventisca" He uttered as his mouth glowed blue and he released the air and fired a blizzard as well as a storm of ice shards at the group.

((look at me using google translator XD))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:30 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster quickly calls up multiple illusions of each teammate, doing her best to keep them all in sync with the real one.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 pm

(Sorry Mon-Thursday my posting time in the afternoon won't be till late as I raid in WoW during those days. Aside from that I go to the gym after I get off of work so that pretty much makes my posting in the afternoon till late. Post in a bit)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm
Sitting there while he waited for Clyde to sit down the man ordered himself something to eat and drink as he looked to Clyde for a moment to see if he wanted anything. As was the case when gamer was involved the direct approach for anything he did and this case was no different.

Flipping backwards as the starting attacks came Brink dodged the telekinetic blasts and the original barrage of arrows as he skidded to a halt. As he did a foot came from a portal behind him as Dead did his best to hit him with a drop kick forcing Brink forwards in a bit of a stumble. Dead's portals would make this alot harder to keep himself held back. As the illusions were tossed up Brink was all but forced to use his gravity increasing it around him by three times normal as he looked quickly to see what exactly was effected. Hoping backwards as he knew another barrage of feathers was going to be fired Brink went to grab at Dead but missed him as he vanished into a portal that dropped the boy off just behind archer. Illusions and portals aren't going to be an easy win Brink thought being backed into the corner of the room as he looked towards the fighters. While he was in a corner if the teens got cocky they would find why he has been able to hold his own against the league and villains they have gone up against.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

There! When Archer saw the effect of Brink's increase of the gravity around her, she drew back on her bow and let loose the arrow. It arced high overhead, then started its descent. Halfway down, the capsule burst, releasing a net that was quickly pulled down by its own thrice-increased gravity. As she reached back to grab another arrow, Archer caught sight of Deadzone behind her. Hm...She pulled another capsule-headed arrow from her quiver and unscrewed the capsule. "Deadzone. Take this. There's a button on the side. Wait for my signal, then use one of your portals--same way as I told you last time--to teleport just outside of Brink's gravity field. Then press the button, got it?" She looked up at her airborne Teammates. "PsychoStick! Telepathic link, now!"

omgIisonfiyah

Shiningdragon21

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven narrowed her eyes and concentrated, using a small amount of her energy, but splitting it so each shard that was fired was diverted. The effect was almost like she had put up a forcefield that sent the ice shards out to the sides when they hit it.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 am
Frost growled as he did a flip and fired a powerful stream of blue ice fire at Snow trying to freeze her over. He felt something calling to him from Snow, something telling him to release it. His tail glowed blue as he fired a bolt of blue ice in the form of an electric bolt at dreamer hoping Snow would focus on the fire.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games