Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:55 pm
_Spooky__doom_
Allow! I'm _Spooky__doom_! Nice to meet Cha! I'm 12 and I guess someone invited me randomly.
Good to meet you too, spooky__doom_! Yeah, we often send totally random invitations.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:12 pm
What's a guild!? xD I just joined today...so...what is it? Yay for n00bage.  

SeventhSystem

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:16 pm
TuesdayNight
A guild is a forum on Gaia which is created by, and moderated by members. Guilds cost about twenty thousand gold to create, though. Welcome to the best guild, no, the best PLACE on Gaia, by the way!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:17 pm
katsuhaiabi
TuesdayNight
A guild is a forum on Gaia which is created by, and moderated by members. Guilds cost about twenty thousand gold to create, though. Welcome to the best guild, no, the best PLACE on Gaia, by the way!
Holy crap! 2ok?! Wow..interesting.  

SeventhSystem

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:23 pm
TuesdayNight
katsuhaiabi
TuesdayNight
Holy crap! 2ok?! Wow..interesting.
The steep cost is to assure that the responsibility is taken seriously... or so they say...  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:24 pm
Hi, everyone! I just joined a few minutes ago. If you want to know more about me, check out my profile. Feel free to post comments there as well. The video there will change regularly, so keep checking it...if you're interested. I hope to see you all around the guild. blaugh  

toobitten2

Norran Dupree

Anxious Entrepreneur

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:35 pm
toobitten2
Hi, everyone! I just joined a few minutes ago. If you want to know more about me, check out my profile. Feel free to post comments there as well. The video there will change regularly, so keep checking it...if you're interested. I hope to see you all around the guild. blaugh

Welcome too Why Not.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:53 pm
HI, I'm Osceola
I've been on gaia I dont know..since october? (too lazy to check) I got a random invitation, I thought...how cool, so I joined. If you want my age check my profile, if you have other questions, pm me!  

Osceola

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:54 pm
Osceola
HI, I'm Osceola
I've been on gaia I dont know..since october? (too lazy to check) I got a random invitation, I thought...how cool, so I joined. If you want my age check my profile, if you have other questions, pm me!
Welcome to the best place on Gaia!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:48 pm
Hey, I'm alleon and yea...

ninja heart

alleon

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:04 pm
alleon
Hey, I'm alleon and yea...

ninja heart
Yay! another new member! Welcome to the best damned place on Gaia! I'm one of the friendly crew members! I look forward to chatting with you in the near future.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:25 am
Hey hey! I just got an invitation to join this guild, so I thought "Why not?" and joined. So yay, here I am. =P

Let's see. My name is Ine (Eenuh is my nickname and the English pronounciation of my real Dutch name) and I'm a 21 year old girl from Belgium. I love to draw and aspire to one day be an illustrator (gonna start studying for this next year; quite my Animation studies after 2 and a half years cause I didn't like it >.>; ). My other interests are music, videogames and nature/animals. If I can't find a job as an artist later on in my life, I'm gonna go work in a zoo. Cause it rocks. xd

Other than that, I'm not really sure what else to say. If anyone has any questions or something, you can just ask me I guess. biggrin
*goes to look around here*  

Eenuh

-the final aeon-

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:29 am
Well hello everyone and thanks for letting me into this guild . I'm 14 years old and I joined Gaia at the age of 12. I love rping and Barton Town is what you'll most likely see my posts in. I have a habit of creating Fantasy Rp's and nothing else. If anyone has a good fantasy Rp then I'd be glad to join .  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:34 am
Eenuh
Hey hey! I just got an invitation to join this guild, so I thought "Why not?" and joined. So yay, here I am. =P

Let's see. My name is Ine (Eenuh is my nickname and the English pronounciation of my real Dutch name) and I'm a 21 year old girl from Belgium. I love to draw and aspire to one day be an illustrator (gonna start studying for this next year; quite my Animation studies after 2 and a half years cause I didn't like it >.>; ). My other interests are music, videogames and nature/animals. If I can't find a job as an artist later on in my life, I'm gonna go work in a zoo. Cause it rocks. xd

Other than that, I'm not really sure what else to say. If anyone has any questions or something, you can just ask me I guess. biggrin
Wow, Ine, that is quite a lengthly introduction. Welcome to the guild!
-the final aeon-
Well hello everyone and thanks for letting me into this guild . I'm 14 years old and I joined Gaia at the age of 12. I love rping and Barton Town is what you'll most likely see my posts in. I have a habit of creating Fantasy Rp's and nothing else. If anyone has a good fantasy Rp then I'd be glad to join .
We are quite happy you joined! We are VERY friendly that way.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

-the final aeon-

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:36 am
katsuhaiabi
Eenuh

Wow, Ine, that is quite a lengthly introduction. Welcome to the guild!
-the final aeon-
We are quite happy you joined! We are VERY friendly that way.
I'm sure you are 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games