Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:43 pm
PupSage

Just want to mention if Kuori looks at the map she was given by her younger brother she would see that Gotham's body is located somewhere out in the battlefield surrounding the fort before the actual entrance into the Underdark.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:41 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage

Just want to mention if Kuori looks at the map she was given by her younger brother she would see that Gotham's body is located somewhere out in the battlefield surrounding the fort before the actual entrance into the Underdark.

How far out of the way are we talking? Hours? Days?  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:54 pm
PupSage
Kowsauni
PupSage

How far out of the way are we talking? Hours? Days?

Its not really out of the way, its actually in the direction of the massive open caverns that lead to the Underdark. You can see the caverns from the fort. Hence why the fort was built there to keep watch on them. It is roughly and hour walk to the caverns from the fort. Kuori's brother's body looks to lay in an area roughly 20-30 minutes away from the fort in that direction. The real trick will be finding his body amongst the hundreds of others littering the field.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:55 pm
Fools-The-Reaper
As a gesture of kindness, he would extend an upturned gauntleted palm to her, smiling sincerely.

Sorry, I totally missed this was suppose to be a handshake. xp I could go back and edit the post if you want as she would shake your hand.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Fools-The-Reaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 pm
Kowsauni
Fools-The-Reaper
As a gesture of kindness, he would extend an upturned gauntleted palm to her, smiling sincerely.

Sorry, I totally missed this was suppose to be a handshake. xp I could go back and edit the post if you want as she would shake your hand.

An upturned hand for her to place hers in, rather than a handshake. A gesture to grant comfort.

And it's up to you, but let me know if I need to go back and adjust my post accordingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:00 am
Fools-The-Reaper
Kowsauni
Fools-The-Reaper

An upturned hand for her to place hers in, rather than a handshake. A gesture to grant comfort.

And it's up to you, but let me know if I need to go back and adjust my post accordingly.

Eh, lets just keep moving forward. I don't think it will change the narrative too one way or the other unless you were planing on doing something different if she put her hand into yours.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:27 pm
Psychofish

SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Fools-The-Reaper

Mongooseh

Sorry for the delay in posting, its been a busy week. That being said, this is probably my last post for the year. I am going on vacation on the 23rd and wont be back until new years eve. Everyone feel free to post at your leisure until then and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:29 am
Kowsauni

Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for reminding me that Berserk probably has dnd routes with that crawler.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:49 am
I am trying to put together my powers to see what ranges I have, but I am also pretty distracted as my grandfather has been given about 48 hrs to live, and funeral things will follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:58 am
PupSage
I am trying to put together my powers to see what ranges I have, but I am also pretty distracted as my grandfather has been given about 48 hrs to live, and funeral things will follow.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Take as much time as you need. Like I said I'm going to be out for the next week and then I know people will be busy for new years as well so I'm not expecting much activity during this holiday season.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:18 am
Likewise, condolences about your grandfather. The past week and a half has been either plans, obligations, or crises in one way shape or form, so my apologies for my unexpected absence.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:33 pm
He passed on Sunday, Doing funeral things Friday and Saturday, so I will try to post thursday night.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:52 pm
Kowsauni

Psychofish

Psychofish is at the tail end of a convention, and won't be able to post until Monday or Tuesday. I asked if he wanted to use this opportunity to double run around to one of the other Crawlers, but he indicated he wishes to engage the one within charging range. As such, it will be up to him to post when he gets back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:45 am
Oh also since the charge was successful Marauders armor gives Valac +1 AC.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:55 am
That's fine. I will wait for Psychofish to post. I also updated my post with everyone's benefits from the feast at the Demi Base.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games