Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestic_Solar_Nebula

Moonlight Phantom

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Hey guys my name’s Aeron, I’m 19 and also gay. I had been in private school from K5, but even back then I knew something was amiss. From the 1st grade was when I actually first started to notice that I was different. Since it was “wrong” though (being in a private Christian school and all…), I tried my best to like girls; but to no avail. Later on in the 8th grade I tried to force myself into being bi so that I would still have the freedom to like guys, but would feel less guilty because I still had “feelings for girls”; but of course that didn’t work either. So after starting public school in the 10th grade I said just forget it, and I’ve been proudly gay ever since. I came out to most of my friends when I was 17, and then to my parents on my 18th birthday; but that didn’t go well... My mom kicked me out for two week so that she could come to terms with it all, and my dad (being a preacher and what not…) did his whole “pray the gay away” bit and fasted for the two weeks that I was staying with him. Since that time however, my mom has come around a great deal, but my dad is still in denial so I try not to bring it up around him. So yea, this is me razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm
Name: Ellie

Orientation: bisexual

Hates: Liars, hypocrites

(picture on signature)  

Rave Dollie

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

OrchidsOfDove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 pm
heart Hey Girls! heart
My name is OrchidsofDove aka Crisanna. I am 24 years old, and live in Seattle WA.

I am Lesbian. Growing up in school I was conformed to think that dating men was the right thing to do, but to me it felt so wrong. Though I have been with men. I finally came out to my Grammy my senior year, and she said it was just a phase...

I am currently engaged to my wonderful future Wifey Dee. biggrin I am so excited!

Though my family doesn't support my lifestyle, they do not go out of their way to make me or my partner uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 pm
my name is ali
i am 17
i am bi-lesbian. meaning that i like both.. but i prefer girls and i would still go with guys
i am my high schools GSA president
i have a girlfriend
she lives in the uk =[
but thats ok. i love her so much.

^_^
<3
ali  

screamin purple bunny

vampyric_anemia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:11 pm
I am Anemia.
I'm 17.
I'm bisexual. I live in The southern US. My favorite things are music and my 360. biggrin
Talk to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Hi, I'm Yuuzora, but if you want to, you can call me Maggy. I'm 19 but I'll be 20 on the 18th of this month.

At this moment, I'm not sure what exactly my sexuality is. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm even a sexual or not and whether I most identify with being panromantic or pansexual. We'll see, though.

As far as I'm aware, I'm really open minded and I believe that you are who you are and you love who you love. Being judgmental is a waste of time. :)

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 pm
Hey Guys! My real name is karl but i also go by kip. I am 16 years old. I knew i was gay way back when i was little but I didnt have the courage to come out till Last year. I live in north carolina. My favorit tv show is sailor moon and my favorite super heros are deadpool and colossus. I carry glitter with me at all times and i dress in drag about once or twice a year. ( I draged before i came out) I am very shy unless engagedby someone but feel free to message me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 pm
Hullo all...

I'm Kat. I'm a bigal, happily married to a biguy. We tend to be very fluid about gender and sexuality, but we are not polyamorous. We've both been active in the Marriage Equality movement for years, and are planning to go to a march in Washington DC in October.

I'm a culinary major, obsessed with cooking. I'm also a writer, a gamer, an explorer, and a b***h.  

Nekomata Monster

Skweeze J

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:30 pm
Hey Everyone I'm CJ

Um I'm gay *gasp* haha anyway I'm 15, I'm currently a sophomore in high school. I do wear make up but usually nothing extreme usually very subtle about that. I am single. I can be very talkative or extremely quiet. I do like to draw and will probably start commissioning when I feel like it. I love musicals and theatre. I came out to the world in the eighth grade. The pacific northwest is were I travel from. It's always raining here.

Well I hope to see the rest of you later.
Bye =]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm
I'm Melinda and I'm 14, a freshman in high school. I consider myself Bi but really I lean more towards girls. I hope to talk to you guys a lot! biggrin  

StealthFire696

6,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

YourHeartIsMyHome

Friendly Lover

5,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 am
I am Jade ^-^ heart
i am turning 16 October 5th
i am Pan Sexual and loving it.
Also i have a gay uncle that i care so much about. and his boy friend is amazingness. haha
i've always been a supporter and middle school is when i started to really think.
i have 2 ex Gf's and sadly one went straight after me and the other fell in love and yet she was the one who broke up with me. hmm haha
most of my friends are bi. gay. lesbian. or just a supporter. and if my friends dont support then they know to keep their rude comments to them selves.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm
I am Malik quinton and ive never had a problem with gay people i am a str8 the reason i joined this guild is because...... well my gay friend who was my friend got Beaten up ya know freshman friday mad i look up to him even if hes gay but i am 10 im in the 5th grade and im a peace maker i hate bullies and haters and i like wrestling um video games i got this new game i have a picture of 1 of the characters check this smoking babe out User Image nice huh...... well i better be hitting the ol dusty trail this is nickhennings says gay rights is civil rights  

mr-nickhennings-jr

1,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Aistriu Aes Sidhe

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Name: metarukaze (aka: meta or Courtney)
Orientation: in the closet lesbian

Comment: 'sup?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:25 am
Name: Yukio, Or alex

Orientation: Flaming uke ( gay )

Hates: People xD

Fav food: cherries

Current Hair color : Rose pink <3

Next hair color : .. hmm .. Hot pink >D

Previous hair color : Sexy Red

Fav color... Cherry pink >D

Favorite element: Ice

Taken or single : Taken <3 my Seme mittens is the bestest <3  

Ruaidhra

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

xfleon_barsah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:30 pm
hey my name is Xfleon_barsah but u can call me cece!
i live in illinois. i am bisexual and like guys and girlsequaly! im single and i really want a girlfriend.
i luv rainbows, express myself through music, and
love wrestling!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games