Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:17 pm
((In my nieghborhood we need a trash sticker for our garbage to be taken away stare ))

Lufu approached a medium sized pub, from which raucause singing was eminating. He smiled gently and moved towards the door, returning gradually to ground level as he approached.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:15 pm
Zephyr heard Kiom'e mutter a question right before he suddenly without control fell a sleep. He awoke to a vibration in the air irritating his eears. His eyes cracked open to greet a ball of ice hurtling towards him. Zephyr dissapeared in a puff of red smoke and apeared right where he was earlier. "What the HECK was that."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

jake_loves_you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:13 pm
(((( i keep on makeing so many mistakes i am so sorry i will try not to make any more ))))

Ann sited down. Ann then was slint. She then played with a pice of her hair twisting it. Ann then look up at the sky. " hummm." Ann then started to wounder about somestuff that was going through her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:20 pm
Tiger wakes up and sees that more unnatural ice has formed around her "its mine... im wasting to much energy" Tiger looks at the plant "devils plant, dont care if the name has been taken, that is definately the name of it... devils memories... best name for it... now what do i do with it?" Ty ponders for a while then hears a dead branch snap. Startled Tiger jumps around and hisses with cat eyes furious as she see's a man running away from her ice patch "no, uff" Tiger tries to get up, but her collar was caught on a branch and her legs were frozen to the knee."gotta get out, need out, gotta catch him, gotta make sure he doesnt attract attention".  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:26 pm
Lufu entered the pub silently, slipping into a corner and leaning against the wall, seeming simply to watch the room in general. The mood lighting cast his face in shadow, but a spark in his eyes twinkled every now and then when he moved his head. He was watching people carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:54 am
Kiom'e passed off the voice from earlier and entered the library. She went up to the librarian's desk and rang the bell for assistance.
'Hello? Can I help you find anything?' said a small mouse like voice from the back room as a very pale brunnette woman maybe in her early twenties emerged from the piles upon piles of books behind the desk.
"Um yes, I beleive so, do you have any books on past demons?" Kiom'e said nicely, hopeing not to currupt suspision.
"Demon's you say? Well, we have a room way in the back, upstairs, and to the right, very last room on the end," answered the woman, while she gave Kiom'e a weird look. "If you don't mind my questioning, I know it isn't in my place, but why would a young girl as yourself be interested in demon's?" continued the woman.
As Kiom'e turned to go up the oak stairs she answered, "With all respects, you are right it isn't in your place ma'am , is there anyway I can have the room to myself for just this one day?"
By now the librarian was very curious to as what a 16 year old would want to shut herself in a room full of books about demons, "Yes dear, I'll make sure no one will disturb you."

"Thanks," Kiom'e said as she made her way up the stairs, and into the room. 'Now where should I start?' she murmered to herself as she looked at the shelves and shelves of books in the small room, there was a small couch in the middle of it all, but Kiom'e didn't pay attention to it, what she noticed was that she wasn't the only demon to come in here and read these books not too long ago, maybe a week or two ago, that made Kiom'e a little bit anxious, for she noticed someone powerful was reading some of these books, 'I'll start with those books' she muttered to herself yet again as she made her way through the books, running her fingers across the bindings, not even paying attentioin to the titles, but how powerful the last being that touched it.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:10 pm
A man comes running into the pub puffing hard yelling about some Ice Cat demon in the woods that tried to kill him when he was out hunting and how he lost his catch to warn the people of this threat. Then he is calmed down by the towns people, given a mug of their best ale and told to tell them what happened. "well… I was on the trail of a healthy doe… when I saw her eating a strange plant… then she changed into the demon and started screaming with her eyes closed… and ice suddenly… covered everything, even her… for it appeared to be a she… then she stopped and fell asleep… she looked peaceful. Then she woke up again and murmured something… I thought she was doing magic… so I wanted a closer look and hit a branch… she heard me and jumped at me and started throwing ice out of her hands and her hair was like swords… nearly killed me, she chased me until I got out of the forest… then I came here"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:12 pm
Lufu's hand closed on the man's shoulder. "Let's talk," he said, his voice weirdly cheerful. He conducted the rather startled man back to his corner table.  

Sceadu Phoenix

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:03 pm
"Well that was pointless." Mia told Ichi as the girl walked away into the library.

"What are we going to do?"
"Well we could go ask for a place to stay. I don't want to do this though but it's our only chance to find a suitable shelter." Mia went to look for someone to ask for a shelter. Mia couldn't find a place to stay and enter the local pub. Mia went up to the counter and ordered a non-alchaholic drink and then slammed her face down on the counter.

"Oh Ichi... It's hopeless! We'll never find a place to stay!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:06 am
Kiom'e easily read through the old text but when she came to a section about Harmonixers the whole entire section was ripped out, in all the books. "Well I'm guessing whoever this person is, is a harmonixer as well then." she said to herself. {Harmonixer=someone who can change into another being completely, can also be trained to turn into other beings aswell. ^.^} Kiom'e continued reading when she came across something that made her slam the book and start crying.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:13 am
Lufu got up and left the Pub a few hours later, having learned nothing usefull, and began to walk through the city towards the Library. Maybe Kiom'e had better luck...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:44 pm
Mia then heard a few people talking deviously. About something that she didn't understand. Mia knew not to get into othe people's buisness but she couldn't resist.

"Hey Ichi, I'm woried so could you maybe eavsdrop on those two people over there?"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"  

zepherion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:10 pm
Zack flew out of the city into the demon graveyard that day. He was looking for a certain object but couldnt seem to find it. "I'll come back next day." He said to himself as he flew away from the graveyard. It wasnt that far from the large town he lived in. Once he arrived back into the city he made his way around town looking for some items he was interested in. In the marketplace he found a nice pendant that he like. It was a cross of course, and in the middle was a heart shapped ruby. He asked the seller where he got this from and the price. "Oh sir, that is a very evil pendant. By it at your own risk. Seeing as though your a fallen angel, i warn you." The seller said as he looked around for anyone eves dropping.

Zack examined it for another few minutes and thought the seller just wanted to make the pendant seem interesting to buy. "how much?" Zack asked as he put it around his neck. "For you sir, less then what its worth." Now for sure Zack thought the seller wanted a nice guy to come out of Zack and change it to a higher price. "No haggling i want the orginal price." Zack said clearly. "worth only a gold piece." The seller said. "So your giving this to me for free?" The seller nodded at what Zack asked. Zack sighed and waved his hand as if to say good bye and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:11 pm
Lufu had reached the library, and upon being told that Kiom'e had asked for solitude, sat down in the main room to wait. He pulled a random book off the nearest shelf, flipping it open and scanning it with vague interest. It was a runic text, and unfamiliar.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:07 am
Kiom'e dried herself up and started to walk out of the room, but then she ran over and grabbed the book that made her start crying in the first place, and brought it down with her to the librarian's desk, not noticeing Lufu reading, to check out that particular book, she handed the librarian her card and she took the book. Kiom'e went out the fromt doors and sat on the steps of the library and started flipping through the pages and stopped on a certain page, seeing the picture with the words it made her feel stone cold.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games