Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:47 am
Alzamus: "No, no other truth pieces we're leaving out..."

Eliza: "Yes, we trust you both, if you know what I mean."

GL: "Mom!"

Eliza gave a sort of wicked grin.

Eliza: "We just wanted that photo, partially for revenge, and because it would be cute."

Alzamus: "As far as what Galantros has told me about this place, he's told me it's normally a nice, peaceful place where sometimes unusual things happen. That it's often friendly, and well... it just seems pleasant. He's warned me about the pac-ghosts"

Eliza: "So that explains why you had those cookies with you. Hmm, a room? Oh, sweetie, what do you think? I think it'd be nice to stay and see what it's like here for a little while!"

Alzamus: "I suppose a day or two wouldn't hurt, and you'll know when that magic's wearing off that let's you stay in other realms, right?? Alright, I suppose we would like a room!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 pm
BlackMN gave Eliza a blank look. "Sure..."

"Now that I think about it...Alzamus, you're too tall! Even if I push two beds together end to end your feet will still hang over."

Alzamus: "I can just sleep in another form other than reaper."

BlackMN began to picture a large 6 ft plus cop figured man. His eyes wouldn't be completely orange if he chose human, though they may have some in it (I think he has orange eyes anyways).

BlackMN put those two in the farthest room from hers that was available. They had an enjoyable rest of the day. They showed them around the house and other attractions of the place. The adults disappeared soon after that for a couple hours and came back to the room with two beds pushed together in case Alzamus turned out to be a tall man or something.

Silly, unthinking, and possibly badgered by his wife he had chosen and incubus form. Not only was he tall, but dark in complexion, with his usual proper upperclassman voice.

Unfortunately for BlackMN and GL, Alzamus' unchecked aura radiated throughout the entire house and GL's mom either forgot they were there and to control hers or she was doing it on purpose to try to get her way past due son to get pretty far with a girl. The two had been in her room peacefully enough, enjoying eachother's company, scratching eachother's backs and lightly caressing, but suddenly became more and more irresistible to one another.

Fortunately they realized early on that something was up and separated to the opposite sides of the bed, not daring to even touch the others hand for fear of losing it. "Your parents are worse than my human friends when they reached puberty. Those were awful years. How does camping sound? You go into the kitchen and get a couple packages of instant oatmeal, some water, one of the smallest pots, and spoons. I'll go outside and gather two sleeping bags, a rope, tarps, broom, bug spray, stakes, and hammer."

GL went to gather his items and she exited to get hers and grabbed two of her pillows before she left the room. Most everything went into a backpack and when they were ready they set off into the woods. BlackMN kept randomly teleporting them until she seemed satisfied with a spot. They tied the rope to two trees. One tarp was put on the ground under the rope and another was draped over the rope and hung over the ground one and they were staked into place. (Something like this only with an extra tarp bellow it.) It was too dark out for her to put up an elaborate tent and she didn't really want to. She unrolled and unzipped the sleeping bags and set one bellow as the bed and one on top for the covers.

After all was done, they got into their makeshift sleeping area for the night. GL got in first so he could find the best spot for him since he was the largest. BlackMN snuggled up to him when she got in. "This is nice." She gave him a few kisses and then continued to do what she had been doing before any outside forces influenced her. "So what is the reaper view on relationships anyways? Here it's considered inappropriate for dating couple to go to sleep together, but we've always done stuff like this.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm
GL: "Well... Considering reapers are a little different in some ways, relationships can end up being a bit closer before marriage. Couples simply sleeping together isn't all that looked down upon by other reapers. Can't say that's the way for ALL of Limbo, but for most of it, since reapers do make up a lttle more than half it's population..."

Galantros gave Black a gentle kiss, and rubbed her back, glad to be away from his mother and father's combined auras. Being inside the house, even as they were gathering up things to get out of there had made his head dizzy with powerful romantic thoughts and imagery, some of which he wasn't ready for yet.

???: "Merp!"

GL felt something brush up against his bare foot, and he wiggled his toes. He could've sworn he saw a merper moving by his leg. Had they missed some a while ago when they got loose and they breeded out into the wild? Or had some Limboian natives brught them over and foolishly released them?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 am
"Oh so your kind are more lose about it. No wonder why your mom is pushy. When I about to enter high school, Rosemary gave me 'the talk.' She would have rather waited to have given me that conversation because of my actual age in comparison to them, but she knew what was on the children's minds and figured it would come up eventually. She wanted to beat them to it I bet. She told me that you should wait until marriage or at least engaged to do what the other kids are doing and to not be pressured into it, otherwise I may be punished by God and get sick. She then showed me some horrific pictures of various sexually transmitted diseases. Later I learned the smells. About one in four or five adults have herpes (yes this is an actual statistic). I'm not quite sure the percentage of people with any STD in general, but it is pretty high. Did your dad ever give you a talk like that? What did he say?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 am
GL felt embarrassed to be talking about this sort of subject, but sort of sighed and cleared his throat.

GL: "Well, he did give me a talk, yes. God, I still remember what he said, and it was embarrassing as all hell. 'Son', he said, 'Just because our kind has practically no diseases and we can't have unexpected pregnancies, doesn't mean you should have no self control.' He said things to me like restraint is always best practiced when it came to s...sex, and that I really shouldn't be having it until I was absolutely sure I was in love with a person, and not in lust. Even then, I should wait as long as possible... Reapers don't always wait until marriage, because sometimes their courtship can take decades, up to a century or two I've heard, at least with their own kind, or with a kind that can live as long as them.

He also told me that no matter what, you should be respectful to your significant other's wishes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 am
"How long have Githar and Minazi been dating?"

--------

Sephiroth's wings shivered a little. When he turned to look at them, he noticed Jacob watching him but tried to ignore it and cracked a smile that didn't last long; most likely due to the atmosphere.

He's wondering similar things as well. He's probably interacting more because he doesn't have to worry about maintaining his stability as much.

-----------

When they arrived home, the first to greet them was BlackMN who gave and received hugs and kisses from Rosemary. BlackMN looked at the new arrivals. She was expecting maybe one new guest, but not three.

"Welcome strangers." Rosemary secretly instructed her to give them rooms near Sephiroth's. "Would you like something to drink, eat, or get a bed and rest after your trip?"

Rosemary excused herself, "This little one will take care of your needs. If you'll excuse me there's someone I need to check on."

She was thinking of Muerte, along with Veni, but mostly Muerte because she had felt a bit guilty leaving him behind so soon after he gained most of his memories back. Maybe she'd order several pizzas for him and one for Jacob.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:00 pm
GL: "They've been dating for at least 15 years now..."

- - - - -

GL also welcomed Rosemary and the others back, and greeted the strangers.

Harold: "A room to call my own for a while would be rather nice..."

Abigail: "Oh aren't you a cute little fox-like girl!"

Fal'Jenul: "After you've rested a while, Sephiroth, perhaps you could show us around?"

GL: "Black and I can show you around the place in the mean time."

- - - - -

Meanwhile, Rosemary and Jacob had returned to Veni's to find that Muerte was....

...well.... drunk. Very drunk. The large man was surrounded by at least a dozen wine bottles as he sat slumped next to an open fridge, polishing off some cheese and crackers. Upon seeing Rosemary, he stumbled towards her and gave her a bear's hug. When he spoke, he spoke also in slurred spanish.

Muerte: "~Mother Rosemary, you have returned! I am glad that you are back, and Veni will be glad that you are back, and I am glad that you are back. Did I call you mother? You've been like a mother to me as far as I know, so that is why I called you that, most likely. Veni said I was welcomed to consume anything in the kitchen, so I did! And this yellow thing tastes good with this thin square thing!~"

Jacob: "... Would you look at that, our boy's all grown up and drinking all by himself now. Aren't you just proud?"

*BURP*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:50 am
"Why thank you strange mist one."

Sephiroth stopped leaning against the closest sturdy object to him and straightened up. His wings were gone, they were weighing his tired body down, so GL and BlackMN didn't get the pleasure of seeing them. "It will be dark soon. I'm sure I can show you around the house at least before I collapse once you're situated. BlackMN, GL this is my mother, Fal'Jenul, mist one is Abigail and the old man here is Harold. Everyone this kind little fox girl is BlackMN and he co-helper Ga..GL."

BlackMN went to the desk and grabbed some keys. She then led people to their rooms, which was across and next to Sephiroth's. She put the ladies on either side and Harold across from him.

----------

Lucky Rosemary is what she is, otherwise she would have needed to be taken straight to the hospital with broken ribs, a dislocated back, a large bruise where his arms were, and maybe internal bleeding from that bear hug.

"Indeed. He takes after you and Veni, darling! His favorite snack is the same as yours and he enjoys the drink that Veni does. I think it's time for a nap Muerte..."

Veni peeked his head through the doorway. They were earlier than he had hoped. He had woke only recently to see the state of his kitchen and was about to go out to buy more of the anti-drunk medicine, Galantros had used up what he had, when he sensed the two returning. "Master! Darling! Welcome back! As you can see, I didn't chose my words carefully enough before bed."

Veni looked normal enough, but Jacob probably sensed that the vampire wasn't in tip top shape most likely from neglecting to eat while they were gone. He seemed to brace himself for the explosion, but Rosemary burst out laughing, which he laughed in turn. She stopped laughing suddenly and gave him a look that made him stop laughing and flinch. She then smiled and snickered a little.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:23 pm
Sephiroth had shown everyone around the building, noting off the key locations such as the hotsprings, the arcade (Which Harold seemed to pause at for a moment as if noticing something that intrigued him), and other such places. They then all retired to their rooms, having a rather eventful past couple of days.

Later, GL was at one of the pinball machines, intently playing and trying to rack up points, while talking to Black who was sitting ontop of the machine's scoreboard. Later in the evenings, Galantros always set the volume of the machines to a lower level so they wouldn't disturb guests. The quiet shout of "Mult-ball!" pleased him as the machine made various chimes and ka-chunks and ka-chings.

GL: "Well, they seem like an interesting group, don't they Black? I wonder what happened while they were gone... I hope nothing too awful. That Abigail mist person... did you see the way she was whispering in Sephiroth's ear when he mentioned the hot springs? Think she said something to make him blush like that?"

Harold: "Flipperball..."

GL: "Huh?"

Harold wandered into the arcade area, seemingly amazed by the pinball machines as he ran his hand over one of them.

Harold: "Flipperball machines! I never thought I'd see one of these wonderful things again. I remember spending so much time playing on them, before life became incredibly complicated."

GL: "You mean the pinball tables?"

Harold: "Is that what you call them? Must be differences between our worlds, and yet to have such a similarity..."

GL: "It happens more often than you'd think, especially with languages."

Harold: "I saw them earlier on Sephiroth's tour.. I just had to come down here to take a closer look for myself while I asked about having a snack. Do you mind if I..."

GL: "No, not at all... Enjoy yourself!"

The old man grinned as he moved in front of one of the pinball machines, and started playing. Soon, he was laughing as if he were a kid again. As he continued to play, Galantros noticed how high his score was getting so quickly... after a few mintues, GL was observing and taking notes.

- - - - -

Jacob just grinned at the antics, until Rosemary helped Muerte off to his room for a nap. Thankfully, the large "child" didn't want to be carried, although she probably sensed the child-like urge in him. As Rosemary was tucking Muerte in, Jacob gave Veni a sudden kiss, and ran his hand up and down the man's back as he talked to him. He was pleased actually that he had missed the other vampire, feeling that it meant he had equally strong feelings for both, and not just one or the other as a favoritisim... this also meant that to him, his feelings were proved even more pure and true.

Jacob: "You're not as well as you could be, Veni. Haven't you ate last night? Would you like some help cleaning up this mess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 pm
"Oh you know someones going to eventually tell us the whole story or highlights of the trip. You have to be very observant to figure out the awful stuff sometimes. It didn't seem to go terribly wrong. It appears he's got a girl flirting with him in a way he's not used to...other than sadistically like the one that was in his head... can't be there now because that "Mother" figure is out in the open. I mean have you ever seen him with a girl before? He's never overly had the scent of someone else on his body either."

It was very odd to see a wrinkly old man come in excited over a pinball machine. It was also very odd to see GL take notes from an old man. "So...what did you want to snack on?"

------

After giving his mom a good night hug and Abigail a blush, he retired to his room. He wasn't going to hug her in front of the others. He did wish her a good night at least though along with Harold. Now that he was apparently alone, he showered, brushed his teeth, blow dried his hair because it was so long and he didn't want to wait for it to dry before he laid down, and did other things to get ready for bed. When he came out of the bathroom in his black silk boxers, he looked at the pictures of his friends like he usually did and was glad there wasn't a voice taunting him for once. He climbed into bed to retire for the night.

---------

Veni berried his head into Jacob's neck as the necromancer talked to him and kissed it. He missed them too. "Yes, help is welcome. Muerte needs to be taught to clean up after himself when he makes a mess. I didn't eat last night...it was interesting. I'll tell you when Rosemary gets back. Mine isn't likely to be as long as yours I think. Afterwords I want to hear your story while I relax you with massages."

While they cleaned the kitchen, he told them of last evening and that night. When they were done cleaning and had went back into his room, he had them lay down on their stomachs with her tops off and he massaged the backs: one got him, the other his shadow, and he periodically rotated so that one person didn't get to hog the pleasure of his hands.

BlackMN and GL had eaten out and someone stupidly slipped a newbie incubus alcohol in his drink. This caused a stir in the diner since the men who slipped him the drug found that they had gay tendencies. When Black and GL left, the two had followed them and demanded to know what he did and threatened to hurt BlackMN. Rosemary laughed a little. A normal human can do nothing to her unless she lets them. BlackMN is about half as strong as Jacob is now so she is able to lift some people. One got so angry and stabbed GL outside the place. The men were then thrown into the river and BlackMN and GL went home.

Veni said he got a call from the waitress who used to go to school with her and was one of the few people to stay in contact with her and know what she is. Veni then went over, checked on them, gave GL what was left of the drunk cure, and then searched the river for those two. When he found them, he messed with them.

After that he came home to find that Dan and Daisy had convinced Muerte that a tutu proper warrior attire in this realm. Veni informed Muerte that the skirt like thing a warrior wears is called a kilt and that what he had on wasn't it. To save him too much embarrassment, he explained that what he had on is worn for a certain type of dance. He then had to explain/show him what dancing is.

Then one of the vampires there who brought a girl home tried to turn her without asking him first. Veni would have most likely had said yes if he planned for her to be his mate, but the girl in question barely knew the vampire. They weren't even dating and he wasn't even going to ask her if she wanted that. After receiving a look from Rosemary that said, 'you didn't ask me,' Veni replied with, "at least we were already married."

"Morning finally arrived after that. I told Muerte to not allow anyone he didn't recognize in and to help himself to the food in the pantry. Then I wake up to him drunk on the floor after drinking all the guest wine and no stuff to make him undrunk thanks to those idiots last night."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:21 am
Harold: "I've been living off of stale food and rations for quite some time now, that anything different than that would be a real treat for me dear."

GL teleported to the kitchen, and opened the fridge. Moments later, he returned with cans of fruit juice and a platter of carrot sticks, celery, broccolli and other assorted dippable veggies, along with a tub of vegetable dip to dip them in. He set it all on a small table next to the pinball machine, and popped open his drink.

Harold: "So, GL is it? If you don't mind me asking, what sort of being are you? I've never seen the likes of you before."

GL: "I'm sort of a half and half. Half reaper, half of a kind of incubus."

Harold: "Is this place haunted? I think I'm feeling the presence of spirits other than Abigail or Fal'jenul here..."

- - - - -

Just as Sephiroth was about to fully drift off to sleep, he suddenly felt a body next to his, and hug him from behind. He was full aware that the body was fully formed, as a mouth drew enticingly close to his ear.

Abigail: "Aw, you didn't give me a good night hug! So I just had to sneak in here and steal one! Good night, cute stuff..."

The spirit giggled mirthfully before she vanished, presumably back to her own room, leaving Sephiroth in an empty bed.

- - - - -

Jacob enjoyed the massage immensely, noting that both he and Rosemary were enjoying it quite well. He listened with some lucidity to Veni's story about his evening and how it was spent, and snortled at the mental image of Muerte in a tutu, doing little spins and leaps. Once Veni was finished, he and Rosemary shared their story of how their days went. The meeting of the strangers, the soldiers that started coming after them, and then how everything became wrapped up in the end... Jacob froze for a moment though, disturbed by a thought.

Jacob: "A part of Jiluzix... was... inside of me, and it could have probably possessed me if Sephiroth wasn't there to fight it with Fal'Jenul....

Shaking off that worrisome thought since it was past anyway, and feeling for the most part incredibly relaxed, Jacob sat up and stretched. He laid back down on his back this time, and drew Rosemary and Veni near, wanting to hold both of them close as he stroked their backs, and explored their skin with his hands. He kissed first Rosemary, then Veni before letting out a sigh, mumbling something unintelligable about him loving the both of them, before he started to doze off  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:36 pm
Sephiroth rolled over to look at the spot Abigail just was and sighed as he laid back down and got comfortable again. He found her timing to do that right before he fell asleep interesting. He wondered if she had been watching him for some time now and for how long. He didn't really care if she was there the whole time he prepared for bed he realized as he drifted off again.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 pm
Munch munch munch munch. "The arcade is at least. Only five that I know of roam the house freely in game character forms. Are you from the same world Sephiroth is from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 pm
Veni was left behind for a while at the part where Rosemary was shot in the head with a sniper. He missed a few sentences and his performance suffered a little from his dwelling.

"No it couldn't have possessed you for very long at least. You drank a fair amount of the water so to possess you would have meant death to it."

Jacob decided to end his back, butt, and leg rub early when he turned over and pulled them both close. He watched Jacob's body shut down for sleep and what appeared to be Rosemary somewhat dozing off. He frowned a little since the evening had just started for him. He'd give them an hour and a half to rest up. If he let them sleep the whole night their sleep pattern would be off anyways.

An hour and a half later he began to gently stroke Rosemary's whole body and began to kiss her. After she woke up and he was mostly satisfied with her, he moved on to wake up Jacob by getting on top of the man and kissing his lips, face, and neck. Eventually he drew a little blood from the human with one of his kisses.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:41 pm
Though not quite a dream, or a vision, somehow Sephiroth became vaguely aware in his sleep that something in the cosmos was changing... Matter, or energy, or some sort of essence was gathering, and forming into a world, and there was the sense of a majestic, but kind almost fathery like voice coming from somewhere... None of his normal senses could tell him this, but somehow, he just knew that it was happening. What the voice said couldn't be deciphered, but with all the clues, Sephiroth would come to a conclusion when he would later awaken.

His dream was beginning to become a reality.

- - - - -

Harold: "No, no... A different world entirely, actually."

GL: "Was that spider creature that was with you some sort of pet?"

Harold: "An animal that I was able to summon from a different planet, actually. The critter was very helpful many times. It seems to have taken a liking to Rosemary though."

- - - - -

Jacob awoke to the kisses and caresses of Veni, and finding himself bleeding from a small bite or two. The man gave a small yawn, and suddenly pressed the vampire to him, giving him a kiss of his own. His blood was more than likely smearing against Veni as he nuzzled and kissed the vampire's neck, hands roaming up his back and playing in his hair. Finding it unfair that he and Rosemary were topless, and Veni wasn't, he pulled the garment off him.

Jacob: "My God, I love you..."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games