Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 pm
Travis groaned in his unconsciousness.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Eggman looked at the couple for a moment. "Shadow, take the boy to the cells for the time being. And once he wakes up, I'd like to learn a few things about my newest minion." he said as he got out of his chair.
"And the girl?" Shadow asked, "Should I take her to the lab?"
"You just focus on the boy for now, leave the girl to me and my surgical bots." Eggman explained, he took Jen himself and walked out of the control room.
Shadow stared coldly at the door as it shut, he held Travis over his shoulder and made his way to the cells, once there he tossed Travis inside. Shadow leaned against the wall as he waited for his captive to wake up.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 pm
Travis woke up with a groan a while later, looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Shadow heard Travis' groan and went to look at him through the wall of bars. "So, finally awake is see. Good. I have a few questions to ask you." Shadow leered at Travis through the bars.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm
"What? Where am I? Where's Jen?" Travis said, standing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 pm
"I'll be the one asking the questions around here boy. Tell me, that robot, you made it correct?" Shadow inquired, ignoring Travis' questions.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm
"Yeah, my life's work, and you wrecked it! I just finished it, too!" Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm
"Oh quiet, he's being fixed as we speak. Not that we plan on returning him to you. Such sophisticated technology shouldn't be wasted on weaklings like you." Shadow said flatly. "Now, tell where you were able to come across the parts and software used to create him!" Shadow's face was stern as he interrogated.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm
"I made him! That sophisticated technology is of my making!" Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm
Shadow let out a low growl. "For Christ sake! I'm asking where you got the damn circuits and such! You obviously didn't meld the metal and create those yourself!" Shadow pounded his fist against the wall in anger. He was begining to wish the Doctor had just asked him to help with the girl instead. At least it would have been more interesting to just watch. "If you don't take my questions more seriously, I'll be forced to make you die a slow and painful death!" Shadow screamed.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:47 pm
"Stores! I just bought whatever I could find from some stores, scraps even, and fixed them up and made it!" Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Shadow let out a long sigh, trying to calm himself down. "So then, it looks as if I've stumbled upon some sort of prodigy. Excellent, the doctor could use a lackey around here." Shadow gave a small, wicked grin. "Good to see I managed to shoot a bulls eye with both my little captives." he snickered.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm
"Where's Jen!?" Travis demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm
"That, my good boy, is no concern of your's at the moment." Eggman said as he entered the room, he pulled a bloody glove off of his hand. "So, Shadow? Were our assumtions correct?" he asked turning to the crimson and ebony hedgehog.
Shadow nodded silently, "Indeed we were, So what will you do? Same as you did with the girl? By the looks of it, it appears you two had a grand old time." Shadow looked at the doctor through the corner of his eye, although his face was still turned towards Travis.
"I'm hoping I don't have to go to such messures with this one, I'm hoping he sees that it would just be easier to join us without a fight..." Eggman looked into the cell and smiled evily at the young cat inside, "What shall it be boy?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 pm
Travis' eyes widened when he saw the blood, "What... what did..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games