Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 pm
"As I said before, it's none of your concern. All that matters at the moment is your reply to my invitatoin. So? Why not join me, and my legion of anamotronic minions? You'll be able to create machiens with much more power than the one you brought today, and you'll have any and all needed supplies at an arms reach." Eggman asked the cat once more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm
"No! Just give me back Jen and BLANK and let us go! What did you do to them!?" Travis said, obviously scared about what may have happened to his girlfriend.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm
"Your choice boy, we could have just done this the easy way, but no. You just had to be difficult." Eggman swiftly turned on his heels and headed out the door. "Come shadow, it's time to see if the little operation even worked."
Shadow let out a small grunt, then just went to follow the doctor out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Travis began looking around for a way out of his cell.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm
Jen woke up in a sterile white room. "eeeeeeeeeh" she whined. Jen rubbed her arms, the room just felt so cold. "What...happened to...?" Jen stammered, she had finally noticed that her oversized coat was no longer on her body, she was left in what seemed to be a freezer in nothing more than a tank top and mini skirt. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck. Jen groaned as she placed a hand on the back of her neck. With a quiet gasp Jen's eyes widened as she felt a nasty scar on the base of her neck, becoming even more worried about what had happened to her she got jumped off the long metal bed she had been laying on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm
Travis continued to try and find a way out of the cell.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm
Her legs feeling like jelly, Jen ended up stumbleing as soon as her feet touched the ground. Jen grabbed onto a nearby table to hold herself up. The sound of metal clanking together filled Jen's ears, so she looked at the table to see what it was holding. "JESUS! ********! CHRIST!" Jen yelled as she saw the long instruments covered in what she could only assume was her blood. Jen started shaking frantically. She had to get out of there. Forcing herself to stand, Jen began to walk around the large room, looking for a way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm
Travis continued his search, scared sick for Jen.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:29 pm
Jen just sprinted forward, hoping that she would eventually find her way out. The thick soles of her boots clunking against the metal floor. Breathing heavily and unevenly Jen searched frantically for a door or something to use for her escape. When she finally came to a door a look of hope spred across Jen's face, which soon faded as the door slid open and she was face to face with her captives.

"It seems we have an escape artist with us, Shadow. At least it's nice to know she's not dead." Eggman said as he stared her down.
Shadow grabbed Jen's arm, and twisted it around her back, "Too bad it didn't do her any good though," Shadow shoved Jen forward, "We have to go back to the control room Kitty cat." he said as he forced her to move with him.

Jen's face was streaked with black from her make-up now that streams of tears were flowing from her eyes. "Let me go! Stop! Please!" she yelled as loud as she could, Jen's cries sadly fell on deaf ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm
Travis banged on the bars to see if any of them were weak. Now closer to the bars, he saw the giant buttons outside each and face palmed. He reached out and pressed it.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm
Jen continued to cry out in pain and fear as she was pushed back into the control room. Shadow forced her onto her knees once they reached the middle of the room.
Eggman walked past Shadow and Jen and took his rightful place on his throne. "Now it's time to see if my new invention will work!" he said as he reached into his pocket and took out what looked to be some sort of remote control.
Jen looked up at him in horror.
"You see, I need to add new minions to the EggLegion, and normally I would do that by taking creatures such as yourself and casting them in a robotic shell...
Jen felt tears welling up in her eyes once more.
"...But then in dawned on me, They're very conspicuous aren't they? I couldn't very well send them on information gathering missions." Eggman gleamed at Jen, his conniving grin stretching ear to ear.
Jen shut her eyes, she wished she could cover her eyes as well.
"I needed to add some flesh and blood to my army. And I've learned in the past that people can change their minds whenever they want. And that why I implanted a tiny little device in the base of your skull. A micro chip that can reprogram all of your thoughts. Genius isn't it? So once I press this button I'll have complete control over your pitiful little brain." Eggman finished his explanation as he raised the control up and prepared to push the button.
Jen began to tremble once more. She began whispering to herself trying to convince her she was dreaming, none of this was real.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 pm
Travis found a steel rod nearby and grabbed it, following the signs as he hurried towards the control room.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 pm
Eggman cackled as he pushed the button, sending signals to the chip inside Jennifer's cranium.

Jen twitched violently, causing Shadow to finally release her. She screamed out in sheer pain, feeling electricity going through every brain cell she possessed. She grabbed the back of her head and just continued to scream.

Shadow watched as Jen twitched and cried out on the floor. He had a stoic expression on his face.
Eggman just continued to laugh, not caring what actually happened to the girl at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm
Travis burst through the door, steel rod in hand. His eyes widened when he saw Jen's condition and ran over, "JEN!"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm
Shadowed growled at Travis presence. "Get back!" he said as he grabbed the back of Travis' shirt and pulled him aside.
Eggman grinned, "Get a good look boy, because your next!"
Jen kept screaming a while longer, then fell silent. She fell forward, her breathing became very shallow.

Shadow looked at her on the ground, "It seems your newest invention doesn't work. You did, however manage to kill her." he said kicking Jen, it looked as if her breathing had finally stopped altogether.
Eggman scowled at his failed new project. "Drats, I was hoping that would have worked, perhaps I sent too much electricity to her brain at once..." he thought out loud to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games