Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm
*giggles*

There is no cause for concern, my fair dame. I have done this many many times through the years I have known him~ I would not make him do anything that may cause harm to himself, either physically or emotionally... such as something degrading... *glares at Showa*

Despite how this may look, I do... *smiles bashfully and blushes* ... I do... care... for him, after all redface

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm
-emits pheromones-

You are not a dog, you are a dark elf who is willing to be chained up. Now be a good boy and let Ryzan restrain you.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 pm
-perks up- Okay then! -leans over and kisses TES's cheek- You're in good hands! -smiles at him- So, then I have to ask you Ryzan, is there anything I can do to help you?  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm
*trembles as his body begins to loosen up and go limp*
...xsa...
Why are you doing this, Showa? stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm
I like helping people.

Should I tell you're a big, strong kung-fu master then?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm
-snickers and grabs juice box off table, sipping-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm
Gi ussta~ Perhaps you could assist with ensuring the shackles are on correctly when we reach that point... *notices Tes gradually cease fighting back* which may be quite soon~

*leans over to Tes' ear and tries to soothe him*
shhhh.... Zhlaass. Zhlaass, d'anthe Quortek. Ol orn tlu tenu.

*with that he closes his eyes and begins to cast a spell. He rests his head against Tes', focusing in on his thoughts.*

Beqvanapr

*a faint glow surrounds Tes' body*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 2, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 pm
*stops resisting completely, eyes glazing over*

*hops closer and takes a look at what's happening, then shakes his head*
You'd think he would have built up some kind of tolerance to it by now...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 pm
-looks over to shackles and then back to TES and yawns- Ya know, Ryzan, I would love to help but my own bed is calling my name. Perhaps when I get back I will find you in shackles! -waves- Niiiight!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:24 pm
*smiles and releases Tes, helping him off the floor*
Ves bwael~

*pets his cheek and coos. He turns to get dame's help in getting him in shackles only to realize she is leaving*
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop I suppose I should have not taken so much time to charm him sweatdrop Plynn kyon, fair dame~

*waves farewell to her, then looks over at the shackles and back at Tes*
I am not sure leaving you up here through the isto would be the wisest decision, considering there is a vampire in the office.

*rubs Tes' arms and shoulders*
I am sure you would get tired as well. Perhaps I should keep you in my quarters until jabbress is around so that we may get her opinion on the fit of the shackles, jugare?

*scratches under Tes' chin and takes his hand, guiding him down to his private quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:36 pm
(Man, I miss the good stuff. wink Have fun you two! I know you will since neither of you seem tired. wink blaugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:48 am
::A shadows floats up from the ground of the bar as it starts to take form into Maune as he glaces around and sighs as starts to sip his drink:: Seems I missed all the fun maybe tomorrow. ::Maune starts to think putting his down as he starts to talk to himself using the language he has learn from becoming so use to Ryzan's words as he talks to his inner dark side:: Ji udos qua'l ussta olath suul naut ulu jivviim l' ladies xor udossta abbilen xor nindol k'lar wun nindol k'lar ka Usstan ori'gato dos izil ulu telanth dosst ehmtu shar? Ula! Maune udos orn naut jivviim mina rilu'oh nau iglatan ka udos doera wun sreen udos orn plynn phor dos naut ulu sslig'ne dos drill udosstan. nindol Sar l' tail pholor TES nibele kluthak jivvin Maune. ::Maune takes out a shot glass and gives a nod as he takes out a bottle of some plum sake and pours into the glass::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am
::Maune gulps down his shot of plum sake in one shot as he then cleans the glass and puts the glass away before tighten the cap on the bottle and putting the plum sake away. He glaces around the bar and shuts his eyes as he vanishes for the day::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 am
*floats into the bar seeing many things disheveled*
i do wonder what went on here last night after I left... confused  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:28 am
* comes out from Psyzapps office and notices ayami surveying the bar * Hello Ayami...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games