Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:48 pm
(Hey Ed I'm on biggrin )
Shun leaves Nemu house and goes walk into the city to Ba's flower shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 pm
blessedheart
(Hey Ed I'm on biggrin )
Shun leaves Nemu house and goes walk into the city to Ba's flower shop.
((oh goodie)) ed was heading the same way to get some seeds to plant on his villa to add an *i'ma old house* effect to it, soon spoting shun "you look... somewhat red  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm
(U being sarcastic when u say that?)
Shun saw Ed and smiled. "Hey Ed." Shun said then tilted his head. "I do?" He asked and felt his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:05 pm
blessedheart
Shun saw Ed and smiled. "Hey Ed." Shun said then tilted his head. "I do?" He asked and felt his face.
((nope, i just felt saying so))"not to the human eye... but, snake, y'know, heat vision... you blushed not long ago" he said opening the door to ba's shop "an large scale order"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 pm
notingles
blessedheart
((nope, i just felt saying so))"not to the human eye... but, snake, y'know, heat vision... you blushed not long ago" he said opening the door to ba's shop "an large scale order"

(KK)
Shun thought about it then blushed as he remembered what caused it and looked down. "Y-yeah..I-I kinda did." He said quietly as he entered the shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(KK)
Shun thought about it then blushed as he remembered what caused it and looked down. "Y-yeah..I-I kinda did." He said quietly as he entered the shop.
"as far as i know you, you saw a girl without shoes or... visited nemu"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:12 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(KK)

"A girl without shoes?" Shun asked, not getting it. "Well its not that and yes I was with Nemu but.." Shun started to say then looked at the ground. "I..live with her now..." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(KK)

"A girl without shoes?" Shun asked, not getting it. "Well its not that and yes I was with Nemu but.." Shun started to say then looked at the ground. "I..live with her now..." He said quietly.
User Image"no big deal" ed said waiting for ba  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 pm
"Come on Ed. Watch the language." Shun said as Ba came from the back room.

"Well, well, well. Its my two favorite customers." Ba said as she hugged Shun.

Shun hugged back and smiled. "Hi Ba."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 pm
*the young girl with cat ears and a dog tail walks around the corner*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 pm
blessedheart

"i just said no big deal... and the girl in the corner... i dunno" he looks at ba "little ba, he is in a relationship... and i'm planing in buying fourty thousand dollars worth of seeds"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 pm
((恐ろしい夢のことを言ってやる。
最後にしたいスマイルアゲイン))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 pm
notingles
blessedheart

"i just said no big deal... and the girl in the corner... i dunno" he looks at ba "little ba, he is in a relationship... and i'm planing in buying fourty thousand dollars worth of seeds"

(Sorry. Comp was acting funny)
Ba looks at Ed then Shun ."Is that true Shun?"
Shun blushed and nodded.
Ba smiled. "That wonderful. Congrats. Make sure to bring Nemu here when you have the chance." She said then turned to Ed. "My, my, thats a big order. What sort of seed would you like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:38 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Sorry. Comp was acting funny)
Ba looks at Ed then Shun ."Is that true Shun?"
Shun blushed and nodded.
Ba smiled. "That wonderful. Congrats. Make sure to bring Nemu here when you have the chance." She said then turned to Ed. "My, my, thats a big order. What sort of seed would you like?"
((sure))"i'l ask to the expert what would be the best to decorate an villa... what are your opinions?" ed asks sliding his eyes from ba to shun  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:43 pm
"Rose bushes are nice for a villa." Shun stated and Ba nodded.
"Yes those are good, as well as the bell flower and daffodil and-" Ba started and Shun cut in.
"Iris and honeysuckle!" Shun said happily."
Ba smiled and nodded. "Yes, those ar good too. Their are more but it will be your opinion where you want them Ed." Ba said.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games