Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm
30 Days of Summer Break Doctor Who

Day 28: Name a Whoism that you use in real life

A Whoism? What the hell is a Whoism?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Day 29: Make up your own short fanfic using Doctor Who animated GIFS.

I'm going to do a short fanfic featuring my OC Estelle, portrayed by Imogen Poots. 3nodding

User Image

"Okay... So you want a story?

"I'll tell you how I met the Doctor..."

User Image

"When I first met the Doctor, a long, long time ago, he knew everything about me. When the Doctor first met me, he didn't have the faintest idea who I was, but I knew everything about him. Think about that."

User Image

"Every now and then, I would travel with the Doctor and his companions - Amy, Rory and River - through time and space. Some of the things we did and saw you wouldn't believe... but it was our life. We lived for the days that we saw the Doctor and traveled with him. But like any story, everything has a beginning and an ending. Everything has its high moments and its low moments.

"The day we arrived at that one warehouse, I noticed the Doctor's mood suddenly changing, as if the place brought a deja vu moment. One that made him sad. It wasn't until later that I realized why his mood changed. I would be leaving the Doctor... but only for a moment. But the problem was... it wouldn't be the same man that I would see again. The man I left behind knew everything about me. The man that would come didn't know who I was. Although it pained me to see the Doctor sad, I knew that it was fate for me to stay behind at that warehouse, in order for everything to fall into place... the way they were supposed to."

User Image

User Image

User Image

"In some weird way, my life is tied with the Doctor and his companions. How? None of us know. That's the beauty of it. We travel through time and space, no matter what point in our weird time travelling timeline we're in, to work together to figure out this mystery. And it all starts... and I suppose ends as well... with me meeting the Doctor, and him meeting me."

User Image

"Um... and that basically sums up how the Doctor and I met each other. Not exactly the best detailed story. I probably suck at being a storyteller."

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Day 30: Why do you love Doctor Who?

User Image

'Cause it's awesome! 3nodding Plus it reminds me of my sci-fi filled childhood. All of the other sci-fi shows I grew up watching aren't on air anymore. Probably the only show that still has it's fluttering moments of life is Star Trek and X-Files. With Doctor Who, I'm able to go back to that life I grew up with and incorporate sci-fi back into my life, and remind me just how much sci-fi is really a part of who I am.

((By the way... I actually had fun doing that last one. It took awhile to figure out what story would tell, and finding the right gifs to portray what I had in my mind.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Matt Smith
There’s something interesting about having a young face and old soul. It allows you to reinvent feeling old.

I like this. In some ways I can connect with it, because I look younger than I really am.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Woot! Karen Gillan and Grant Imahara cross paths! Yay for Doctor Who and Mythbusters!
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
Off to watch a movie with my parents. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
I'm currently listening to On My Father's Wings from Quest for Camelot and I totally think it would be a great song to do a fanvideo of River Song and Rory. :)

Listen To "On My Fathers Wings" Here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you were with me now
I'd find myself in you
If you were with me now
You're the only one who knew
All the things we planned to do

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want to live my life
The way you said I would
With courage as my light
Fighting for what's right
Like you made me believe I could

And I will fly on my father's wings
To places I have never been
There is so much I've never seen
And I can feel his heartbeat still
And I will do great things
On my father's wings

This world I'll never see
My dreams that just won't be
This horse's stride with one-day's ride
Will have covered more distance than me

And I will fly
On my father's wings
And I will do great things
On my father's wings

Someday
With his spirit to guide me
And his memory beside me
I will be free
To fly on my father's wings
I will do great things
On my father's wings
On my father's wings
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image
Yeah... that's the only thing I wanted to say, lol.

Heading off to bed now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

Mostly been going to my grandparents' place for the past few days. Since there hasn't been much going on for me to take pictures of or help with, most of the time I've been reading. My parents keep acting surprised by how fast I'm getting through my books. For example... I started Breaking Dawn yesterday... I'm already about a 1/3 of the way through it. When you have nothing better to do and it's an easy read, it's not that hard to get through a book. *shrugs*

I've been enjoying getting to read though. It seems like forever since I was able to read something for personal interest, and not for school reasons.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image
The other day my Mom randomly made a strange suggestion to me about cars. She thinks that instead of spending money on getting new car parts for my car and time on working to get the mousey smell out, that it would be a better choice to get a new car.

Sorry, Mom, but no. New car parts? Please, all it really needs is new shocks. Everything else on the car is working just fine. Paint job? It's not that bad. It's just the smooth, sparkly stuff that's coming off, and even that's not much of a big deal. Mousey smell? Okay, that might take a bit longer to deal with and find a way to get rid of it. But really! All "Destiny" (the name for my car) needs is some love.

I'm not ready for a new car. I don't feel the need to get a new one, especially when "Destiny" is working just fine for me right now.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image
But yeah... it was totally random when she brought it up. I was like "What?!" and then I automatically in mind went "No." *hugs "Destiny"* I love my car!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
*does some brief research on the Internet about getting rid of mouse smells in car* Seems like other folks have been dealing with similar issues. Looks like we need to use odor eliminators. Not sure if my parents have used any of those yet. I know Dad used Febreeze... but I don't think the kind we had really worked. Just made it so that there was a combination of mouse smell and cleaner smell. x.x
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

---

I
just watched a clip from some show called University Challenge. One of the rounds given to the contestants from Cambridge was on music that Murray Gold did for Doctor Who. Really sad to see these contestants look so vacant when they have no idea what the songs are. And the songs are most easily identified songs! *shakes head*

Cambridge University Students Are Pawned By Doctor Who Music

User Image

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games