Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:16 pm
Hellfire Punk
MuyamiKasai
:::she groans and facepalms::: Typical Mando eh? As I told Arris, When your best friend and lover is a Mando, you learn a few things...

She raises her eyebrows at Kasai then laughs, "Ah, yes you would. Will he be joining us here?" She smiled then took another drink of from her bottle.

:::she sighs and chugs from her bottle::: no, he's kyrayc...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*she looks back at Kasai with her eyebrows raised* Aliit Vizsla?

Thats what I said, yeppers girlie... lol.. why?

*raising one eyebrow now, she gave her a "you've got to be kidding me look" showing she was not impressed* Being as you were involved as you were, are you aware of the ruyot of that aliit?

::;she blinks then busts up laughing::: Yeaaaaaaa.... like most of you guys he was proud of his aliit, even if he didn't always agree with them.

*her eyes narrow at Kasai studying her thoughtfully now* From how you speak of that, I trust he was not Kyr'tsad?

:::blinks again and shakes her head::: Ooohhh hell no! :::she giggles as she scribbles a message to Arris then hands it to her with a smirk::: Not in a million years...

*reads message then laughs amused and nods her head* I agree.  

Arris Zern

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*raising one eyebrow now, she gave her a "you've got to be kidding me look" showing she was not impressed* Being as you were involved as you were, are you aware of the ruyot of that aliit?

::;she blinks then busts up laughing::: Yeaaaaaaa.... like most of you guys he was proud of his aliit, even if he didn't always agree with them.

*her eyes narrow at Kasai studying her thoughtfully now* From how you speak of that, I trust he was not Kyr'tsad?

:::blinks again and shakes her head::: Ooohhh hell no! :::she giggles as she scribbles a message to Arris then hands it to her with a smirk::: Not in a million years...

:::giggles holding up her bottle::: Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. :::downs the rest of the bottle then tosses it at DD's water downed liqour shelf:::  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:18 pm
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast scowls at Kasai but rolls his eyes, "Mir'sheb as always Kasai, does it looks like anyones' brokar tahla'ada dayn anyone right now misjith?" Walks to the bar limping a bit, "I got it, don't want you's seein' where I hide it, you's'll and you's sister will drink it faster than anyone else!"

::snickers and loudly calls out::: Damn Naast you look like s**t! Shut it would ya, you're just butt hurt cuz you got your a** handed to you this time. :::she shakes her head laughing as she opens his crate of booze pulling out Narcolethe and sticking her tongue out at him::: If you're gonna hide it maybe you shouldn't use the crates with a your mythosaur on it dude... Oh yea Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! :::giggles evilly as she finishes gathering up the bottles of booze she wants:::

Mirdala Naast glares at Kasai when she opens his crate and pulls out bottles. Limping to his crates he looks at then them seeing the locks broken beyond repair and then back at Kasai, "What did you's do? Eat through da lock?" He realized what she said about his marking on the crate and groaned when she mentioned the saying, "You's didn't..." opening the lid seeing only a few bottles left in each crate, he face palmed, "You's did!" Pulling out a couple bottles of the black ale Ne'tra ga he asks her, "Where da hell da you's put all da liquor you's drink misjith?"

:::giggles and sticks her tongue out at him::: My secrets dude, you really expect me to tell you? Nope, not gonna happen no... :::looks at her now empty bottle and opens another and downs a chug::: Yeppers I did. :::laughs::: Wherever s**t I eat and drink goes... my stomach... Now you're starting to sound like an besom. :::rolls her eyes taking another drink::: You don't remember? I'm hurt... I should hit you with something, but you look like you've already been hit enough... :::snickers::: I don't get drunk... OH HEY! What goes quack? :::laughs and tosses the cork bottles at his head then tosses one of the empty bottles at him:::

Mirdala Naast looks at her ducking just before the bottle hits him, "You's gone gedin'la Kasai! And now you's bringin' in you's pets again! You's cleanin' up after da thing!"

::she snickers and holds up her hand and gives him the middle finger salute::: Hey in the words of your culture dude... nar'sheb! :::laughs so hard she just about drops her bottle:::

Mirdala Naast face palms, "You's not gedin'la Kasai, you's a foul mouthed or'dinii!"
(almost insane, fool)  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:35 pm
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast laughs but shakes his head, "No, I've never seen da fool drunk. But I've seen da aftermath of her and her sister when they get together drinkin'! There goes da planet!" He huffs and pours the black ale into their mugs. Holding his up he shouts proudly, "Oya!"

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirks as Arris shot at the wimp then looks at her with a grin, "I'm startin ta like da way you's think Arris! Lenedat beyisr indeed!"

I see, a true nity'irlmatasi. *takes her mug and holds it up shouting* Oya! *enjoys several drinks from the mug then slams it down empty with a smirk* Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! That and lenedat beyisr! *grins* Vor'e.

Mirdala Naast gestures to Kasai arguing with the Sith female over the Tchuukthai, "As you's see, she never fails ta disappoint. She comes into da place an' before you's know it, trouble hits!" Drinking several gulps from his own mug he slams the mug down empty, then pours them both more. " Lenedat beyisr," he trailed off giving the two arguing females a smirk, then says to Arris "would be aimin' at da giant ball of bodily fluid an' soakin' them both with it!" Taking out his blaster he gives Arris a grin saying, "First one ta bust da bubble picks da next bottle?"
(Target practice)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 pm
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai
Quoting you guys for shits and giggles... plus leaving it open for anyone to reply in one way or another... XD
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

piratelozofdarkwater

Hellfire Punk

Reve Casse

Remy LeBeau 1982

MIA-DOA

Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

The Shadowed Ghost

Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

Darth Verum Interius
The one girl comes in with a Tchuukthai, a sentient being, treating them like a common household pet. The Tchuukthai, behaving like they are only a common household pet, remains silent. I can only assume these two have no idea what kind of being they have brought into this Cantina. I was warning them about the Tchuukthai's ulterior motives by informing them about the sentience of the being. The other girl decides to call me a Spice user. I have done nothing to earn the disrespect of being spit and pissed upon. I care quite little of earning anybody's respect anymore, but if you care to defend the disrespectful behaviors of these "children", join forces with them against me. I care not if the odds are increased against me.

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:: Talk about culture gaps!

Armored mercenaries are the same wherever they come from. A Mandalorian is supposed to be honorable from what I've learned? What of my honor? Should I allow a sentient being like this Tchuukthai to urinate and spit upon me as if though it were a mindless beast which didn't know better? I think not. If you fools believe it is worth risking your lives to fight a Sith Lady whose powers and abilities are completely unknown to you so that your companions can freely spit and piss upon her, then the more opponents, the merrier. I get the feeling that you have no idea what a Tchuukthai is, though. I should not allow your ignorance to excuse you, but I have had pets in the past and I would have excused and expected my companions to excuse their behaviors as they are merely semi-sentient and rely mostly upon instinct. But these Tchuukthai, like the one you think you're keeping as a pet, have been a technologically advanced species since the very early ages of this galaxy. It is going to be held accountable for its behaviors.

~the Sith places both of her sabers on her belt and holds her hands palms-up at her torso. The pools of urine and drool gather together in a ball. The Sith gestures and hovers the ball of foul fluids over the Tchuukthai's head~

What say you, Tchuukthai? Are you willing for all of the fools in this room to die for your indiscretion, or are you going to atone for your filthy manners?

:::she calls over to Naast::; You wanna come back down your bosses minion before she causes more trouble than he can dig himself out of or pay you to?

::she rolls her eyes::: Imma defend the Mando's here, they're not like others, pay attention to those around you and you'll see that quickly... as to your honor... :::she glares at her::: It is what you make it to be, not what others do... you either have it or don't, either way its on you girlie. You wanna whine about your powers and we dont know them.. look around you- what do you know of any of us? Do you know the abilities or powers of those here? Or are you only going on what is rumored, stereotyped and bullshitted? :::she frowns:::

Then you're gonna whine about my pet... you dare call her a jedi, just because of some idiot Thon of her race was a jedi master... why don't you call the Mando's jedi spies too, their culture had Tarre Vizsla... or the vampire accuse her of being a jedi too because of the force vampire Tel Angor... so if thats how you think you'd be accusing everyone here of being jedi and or spies... :::she huffs getting pissed::: How'd you like being called a jedi spy because you seem to know about the jedi master Thon?

:::she jumps between her beastie and Darth as her eyes glow red::: Now you're pissing me off... shes been thru enough s**t and don't need your bullshit... who gives a damn about how advanced her race is....where were they when the jedi captured her and experimented on her? Where are they now- nowhere... she's had enough done to her that left her brain damaged and right now she just wants to enjoy her life... and quiet frankly I'm gonna let her and for the record her name is Beastie, Tharr gave her the name when we first met her and she liked it... so you wanna attack her- so be it, you... will... have.. to ... go... thru .... me.... :::she snarls as she clinches and clenches her fists:::

Mirdala snaps at Kasai, "She's not my problem Kasai, she's da Boss's problem! He never paid me ta take care of her. E'car, I don't even know da woman! You's deal with her, you's doin' a good enough job!"

He called out to the Sith female rolling his eyes annoyed, "You's did it now! You's had ta go an' start an argument with her! Now we all have ta hear about it!"

(Hell)

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm
Skyailia
**tilts my head and looks at my glass** I think I am fine for now....my daughter is keen on putting me in a nahye uahayr and that is something I will not tolerate....you see after being in one once is more than enough....**holds up my glass** vor entye yes I learned some from her but if I do run into trouble all a have to do is ask her....

MuyamiKasai

She gives a chuckle leaning back in her chair taking another drink from her bottle. "The two of you are most unusual. Though I do get the sense she has your back, am I correct?"

Setting her bottle down she looked at Kasai, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. I do understand. Xal was not my first mate. What was your mate's name?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:23 pm
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA

*stares at both women feeling the temperature rise, moves over beside Punk with a little laugh*
I think it may be safer over here. Hope you don't mind? emotion_kirakira

:::glares at Mia then sticks her tongue out at her::: I still see you...

*sits looking nonchalantly at Kasai as she rubs her nose with a certain finger thinking kark uba*  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:43 pm
Skyailia
**tilts my head and looks at my glass** I think I am fine for now....my daughter is keen on putting me in a nahye uahayr and that is something I will not tolerate....you see after being in one once is more than enough....**holds up my glass** vor entye yes I learned some from her but if I do run into trouble all a have to do is ask her....

MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk
She gives a chuckle leaning back in her chair taking another drink from her bottle. "The two of you are most unusual. Though I do get the sense she has your back, am I correct?"

Setting her bottle down she looked at Kasai, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. I do understand. Xal was not my first mate. What was your mate's name?"

*goes behind the bar to get a "fresh" glass of water as the one Punk gave her tastes rather stale, then comes back to sit with Punk*

*snickers mumbling* Just be careful of the fangs and daggers.

*hearing her ask about Kasai's mate's name she chuckles whispering to Punk* Kasai has sat on Naast may times and a few others I have seen. *smirks as she enjoys her new found water*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:32 pm
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

:::giggles taking another chug and then pouring more booze for her new beast::: I'm bored...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:39 pm
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast glares at Kasai when she opens his crate and pulls out bottles. Limping to his crates he looks at then them seeing the locks broken beyond repair and then back at Kasai, "What did you's do? Eat through da lock?" He realized what she said about his marking on the crate and groaned when she mentioned the saying, "You's didn't..." opening the lid seeing only a few bottles left in each crate, he face palmed, "You's did!" Pulling out a couple bottles of the black ale Ne'tra ga he asks her, "Where da hell da you's put all da liquor you's drink misjith?"

:::giggles and sticks her tongue out at him::: My secrets dude, you really expect me to tell you? Nope, not gonna happen no... :::looks at her now empty bottle and opens another and downs a chug::: Yeppers I did. :::laughs::: Wherever s**t I eat and drink goes... my stomach... Now you're starting to sound like an besom. :::rolls her eyes taking another drink::: You don't remember? I'm hurt... I should hit you with something, but you look like you've already been hit enough... :::snickers::: I don't get drunk... OH HEY! What goes quack? :::laughs and tosses the cork bottles at his head then tosses one of the empty bottles at him:::

Mirdala Naast looks at her ducking just before the bottle hits him, "You's gone gedin'la Kasai! And now you's bringin' in you's pets again! You's cleanin' up after da thing!"

::she snickers and holds up her hand and gives him the middle finger salute::: Hey in the words of your culture dude... nar'sheb! :::laughs so hard she just about drops her bottle:::

Mirdala Naast face palms, "You's not gedin'la Kasai, you's a foul mouthed or'dinii!"
(almost insane, fool)

:::she shrugs her shoulders downing more of her booze::: You're one to talk..... at least I know how to have fun... ret ni hwa ohira a mesetyr.... :::giggles evilly:::

(perhaps i shall start a disturbance)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:54 pm
Hellfire Punk
Skyailia

MuyamiKasai

:::giggles::: If she wants me to yeppers... :::she looks back at Punk and blinks::: Ooohhhhhhh, gotcha, sorry to hear that.... his name was Tharr Vizsla.... and no he died in battle before riduurok...

(marriage agreement)

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:06 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai
Quoting you guys for shits and giggles... plus leaving it open for anyone to reply in one way or another... XD
Arris Zern

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

piratelozofdarkwater

Hellfire Punk

Reve Casse

Remy LeBeau 1982

MIA-DOA

Lucent Rym

Exal Kressh

The Shadowed Ghost

Darth Verum Interius
MuyamiKasai
Darth Verum Interius

Hellfire Punk

She listens to the Sith rolling her eyes under her helm. “Excuses are as assholes Darjetii. You assume much about the girl and the creature. Going on your words, your knowledge is based on the creature is based on one said Jetii. Listening to the girl, she seems to be communicating with the creature, meaning she is aware of its sentience. Watching the exchange between the girl, the Mgwehywa, yourself and the other girl, I would deduct you fear the creature and anything Jetii, can’t control your temper, as well as have a superiority complex.” She stopped pulled out her blaster setting it on the table, resting her hand on it, never looking away from the Sith. “When you raise your weapon at children… in the words of your tongue, j'us zinot nie vik'dyt.” She grips her blaster still leaving it resting on the table, ready to defend the children if need be.

:::just about chokes on her drink and jumps over the bar to go up to the Mando::: Holy s**t chicka, udesiir! Ni olya va a adiik! Uey udesiir gedet'ye. :::smirks::: Ni narir va chaab lie. Meh la copaanir at akaanir... la malyasa'yr canaora bic... She's sith she don't follow the Resol'nare.

:::looks at Darth::: s**t are you that stupid girlie?! You might be new around here but for shits sake you obviously are one of DD's friends/family/employees so you should freaking be a little familiar with Mando's and their families considering Naast is DD's bounty hunter mando AND his freakin brother in law by blood. ::;she huffs taking several chugs from her bottle::: And now with... :::she gives a count to how many mandalirians are in the place:::: 5 of them in the cantina you're gonna call someone a little girl and pull out your big bad saber? ::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:: Talk about culture gaps!

Armored mercenaries are the same wherever they come from. A Mandalorian is supposed to be honorable from what I've learned? What of my honor? Should I allow a sentient being like this Tchuukthai to urinate and spit upon me as if though it were a mindless beast which didn't know better? I think not. If you fools believe it is worth risking your lives to fight a Sith Lady whose powers and abilities are completely unknown to you so that your companions can freely spit and piss upon her, then the more opponents, the merrier. I get the feeling that you have no idea what a Tchuukthai is, though. I should not allow your ignorance to excuse you, but I have had pets in the past and I would have excused and expected my companions to excuse their behaviors as they are merely semi-sentient and rely mostly upon instinct. But these Tchuukthai, like the one you think you're keeping as a pet, have been a technologically advanced species since the very early ages of this galaxy. It is going to be held accountable for its behaviors.

~the Sith places both of her sabers on her belt and holds her hands palms-up at her torso. The pools of urine and drool gather together in a ball. The Sith gestures and hovers the ball of foul fluids over the Tchuukthai's head~

What say you, Tchuukthai? Are you willing for all of the fools in this room to die for your indiscretion, or are you going to atone for your filthy manners?

:::she calls over to Naast::; You wanna come back down your bosses minion before she causes more trouble than he can dig himself out of or pay you to?

::she rolls her eyes::: Imma defend the Mando's here, they're not like others, pay attention to those around you and you'll see that quickly... as to your honor... :::she glares at her::: It is what you make it to be, not what others do... you either have it or don't, either way its on you girlie. You wanna whine about your powers and we dont know them.. look around you- what do you know of any of us? Do you know the abilities or powers of those here? Or are you only going on what is rumored, stereotyped and bullshitted? :::she frowns:::

Then you're gonna whine about my pet... you dare call her a jedi, just because of some idiot Thon of her race was a jedi master... why don't you call the Mando's jedi spies too, their culture had Tarre Vizsla... or the vampire accuse her of being a jedi too because of the force vampire Tel Angor... so if thats how you think you'd be accusing everyone here of being jedi and or spies... :::she huffs getting pissed::: How'd you like being called a jedi spy because you seem to know about the jedi master Thon?

:::she jumps between her beastie and Darth as her eyes glow red::: Now you're pissing me off... shes been thru enough s**t and don't need your bullshit... who gives a damn about how advanced her race is....where were they when the jedi captured her and experimented on her? Where are they now- nowhere... she's had enough done to her that left her brain damaged and right now she just wants to enjoy her life... and quiet frankly I'm gonna let her and for the record her name is Beastie, Tharr gave her the name when we first met her and she liked it... so you wanna attack her- so be it, you... will... have.. to ... go... thru .... me.... :::she snarls as she clinches and clenches her fists:::

Mirdala snaps at Kasai, "She's not my problem Kasai, she's da Boss's problem! He never paid me ta take care of her. E'car, I don't even know da woman! You's deal with her, you's doin' a good enough job!"

He called out to the Sith female rolling his eyes annoyed, "You's did it now! You's had ta go an' start an argument with her! Now we all have ta hear about it!"

(Hell)

:::she glares at Naast::: Tah’da gar ge’niyrer... :::sticks her tongue out and grabs one of her empty bottles and throws it at his head:::

(#%@ you !@#$%&#)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:26 pm
MIA-DOA
MuyamiKasai
MIA-DOA

*stares at both women feeling the temperature rise, moves over beside Punk with a little laugh*
I think it may be safer over here. Hope you don't mind? emotion_kirakira

:::glares at Mia then sticks her tongue out at her::: I still see you...

*sits looking nonchalantly at Kasai as she rubs her nose with a certain finger thinking kark uba*

:::rolls her eyes then moons Mia:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:28 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia

MuyamiKasai

Hellfire Punk

*goes behind the bar to get a "fresh" glass of water as the one Punk gave her tastes rather stale, then comes back to sit with Punk*

*snickers mumbling* Just be careful of the fangs and daggers.

*hearing her ask about Kasai's mate's name she chuckles whispering to Punk* Kasai has sat on Naast may times and a few others I have seen. *smirks as she enjoys her new found water*

:::snickers looking at Mia::: Girlie... ya gonna say something say it where I cna hear ya too...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games