Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am
Tekno put a hand on Travis' shoulder, "I don't... who's Jen? Wo...killed her?" she asked concerned about not only the lads mental health but for this mystery girl as well.

(Meanwhile, back at the Egg Carrier...)
Shadow knelt down next to Jen so he could dispose of her properly. He placed his hand on her back to get a hold of her shirt. Shadow drew back when the dead girls body... moved.

Jen slowly lifted herself up and looked at the scientist before her, she had a cold expression on her face. She let out a chuckle standing back up. Despite the shock her brain had gotten she had no trouble standing on her own.

Shadow also stood up not sure what was with the strange girl. He kept an eye out for any sudden movements.
Eggman lifted a brow, slightly confused himself, "Well, girl, are you going to sit there and laugh at me, or do you have something to say?"
Jen simply knelt down once more in front of Eggman, she gazed upon him with a crazy grin on her face, "All hail the Eggman Empire!" was all she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 am
"My... My best friend... my only friend... my girlfriend... my everything... they killed her... that... black hedgehog... Shadow... and that man he worked for... they killed her... they killed her, and I was too late to save her... I... I have to... to... gotta repay the favor..." Travis said, not all sane right now.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am
Tekno knelt down to Travis' level, "What are you talking about? Returning the favor?" Tekno spat out, feeling very comfused. "Wait... Shadow? and Eggman? They captured you?" Tekno shot up and looked to the sky... Tis was bad. Very, very VERY bad.
----------------
Shadow and Eggman eyed they're new partner, smiles speading on their faces. "Looks like your plan worked afterall, Doctor." Shadow said
Eggman laughed loudly, "Looks like I've finally got my faithful spy!"

((brain: cant think of anything else.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:23 am
Travis looked at her, "Eggman?... That's his name?... Thank you... Now I know what to call them as I kill them both..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 pm
Tekno turned to Travis, shooting him a dirty look. "I know you've been through something horrible and traumatizing... but you've got to get a hold of yourself! Irrational thinking isn't going to help, and getting revenge is NOT going to get your girlfriend back!" she yelled at him.
-----------------
Eggman sat in his chair, happily eyeing his new little spy, he opened his mouth to speak to her, but was cut off by an alarm. Turning to a large screen behind him, Eggman sighed. "It seem's a former employee of mine is around, I wonder why." Eggman noticed Travis with him, "Oh goody..." he said with extreme dissatisfaction, "It seems she found your little boyfriend as well." Eggman turned back around and faced Jen, "There will have to be a change in plans. I was going to have you search for the remaining Chaos Emeralds with Shadow, but for now you'll have to focus on getting these two off my trail." he informed her.
Jen simply nodded. Going to leave, Jen stopped when Shadow grabbed her shoulder, "You'll be more use to us if you have a way of actually communicating with us, girl." he said. Jen rolled her eyes and stuck a device similar to Shadow's in her ear. She went back on her way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:32 pm
"No, but it'll keep them from hurting others..." Travis said, almost growling.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm
Tekno rolled her eyes, "Considering the fact I found you flailing about in the ocean, it probably would have just gotten you killed." she said. Tekno looked up into the sky as she said this. "However, I'm pretty sure there's more going on here than meets the eyes, going to see what exactly IS going on wouldn't be a bad idea. If you can calm down for a minute and point out how exactly you ended up in the ocean, we may beable to do something yet."
---------------
Jen stood outside the Egg Carrier up on the Sky Deck. The wind whipped past her making her hold her rediscovered coat closed around her.

Shadow stood behind her with Eggman, "Finding her alive may be enough to keep the boy out of our hair for now, "I'm not sure about this Tekno girl, though."
"I'm sure Cat will be able to talk her into ignoring the problem, even if only for a moment." Eggman thought a minute, not sure how he would reintroduce the girl to her companion.
Jen, not bothering to wait for instruction, simply dived off the Sky Deck, hitting the ocean below with a large splash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 pm
Travis told her what had happened, starting with bumping into Shadow on the street and ending with him falling into the ocean.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 pm
Tekno nodded, still not too sure what Eggman was seemingly up to. "All I can do now is go and check things out myself I guess. Tekno leapt into the air, ready to fly off, before realizing she didn't know which direction the Egg Carrier had been going in. "I know you want to do something about what happened, Show me what direction they were going in, if you even know."
-----------------
Eggman shook his head at his hasty henchman.
Jen resurfaced and looked for something to hold onto until she was rediscovered. She found a piece of debris and clutched it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm
Travis pointed, "That general direction, I think..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:35 pm
Tekno looked in the direction Travis had pointed in. "Okay then," she said as she took off. Tekno flew above the ocean for a few minutes before she noticed a tan-colored shape floating in the water. Figuring it could be the mystery girl named 'Jen' she went down to investigate. It didn't take long to see the girl was still clearly breathing. "Hopefully this will cool the guys jets." Tekno took Jen in her arms and took the drenched girl back to the shore. "Is this the girl you're worried about?" she asked as she landed on the sand.
Jen coughed a couple times and slowly opened her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 pm
Travis' eyes widened as he walked over, "J... Jen?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 pm
Jen pushed herself out of Tekno's arms. She pulled Trvis into a tight hug and began to weep sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:01 pm
Travis held her close, weeping as well, but in joy that she was alive, "Oh Jen... Jen... I'd thought I lost you..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 pm
Jen pulled away from the hug slightly, to be able to look Travis in the eye, "I'd thought I'd lost you too... I'm just glad they didn't hurt you. I don't know what I would have done if whatever they were planning actually worked..."
"What exactly were they planning? Do you know?" Tekno asked, trying to get to the bottom of things.
Jen just shrugged, "I'm not sure honestly... All I know is that I want to go home."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games