Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:46 pm
blessedheart
"Rose bushes are nice for a villa." Shun stated and Ba nodded.
"Yes those are good, as well as the bell flower and daffodil and-" Ba started and Shun cut in.
"Iris and honeysuckle!" Shun said happily."
Ba smiled and nodded. "Yes, those ar good too. Their are more but it will be your opinion where you want them Ed." Ba said.
"i'l take the dafollies and roses" ed said taking out an check "i'l send someone here to take the boght seeds... my brother vlad more precicely"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:50 pm
notingles
blessedheart
"Yes those are good, as well as the bell flower and daffodil and-" Ba started and Shun cut in.
Ba smiled and nodded. "Yes, those ar good too. Their are more but it will be your opinion where you want them Ed." Ba said.
"i'l take the dafollies and roses" ed said taking out an check "i'l send someone here to take the boght seeds... my brother vlad more precicely"

Shun tilted his head curiously. "You have a brother Ed?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:52 pm
*she then sits against a wall, waiting for a friend to poke her*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"two... vlad and..." he looks back "hey hedge" ed said as an blond guy with spiky hair and sunglasses got in "hey bro" ed starts a mental link with shun hedge is part hedgehog and vlad part bat... but i dont think ba would like to know there are animals entering her shop right now he finishes signing the check and hands it to ba "ed, i came here to ask to move to your villa, an small apartment to guys with an brother in an big mansion?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:01 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"two... vlad and..." he looks back "hey hedge" ed said as an blond guy with spiky hair and sunglasses got in "hey bro" ed starts a mental link with shun hedge is part hedgehog and vlad part bat... but i dont think ba would like to know there are animals entering her shop right now he finishes signing the check and hands it to ba "ed, i came here to ask to move to your villa, an small apartment to guys with an brother in an big mansion?"

'okay' Shun thought back as he looked at Hedge and smiled. "Hi, I'm Shun." Shun said as he strecthed out his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm
rena akai

Shun exits Ba's shop when he sees Rena and pokes her cheek. "Hey Rena." He said, smiling.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

'okay' Shun thought back as he looked at Hedge and smiled. "Hi, I'm Shun." Shun said as he strecthed out his hand.
"hedge" he said going to shake shun's hand but its left on the vaacum, ed leaves "if you want to move to the villa... come ith vlad here in three to five hours to take an delivery of seeds", again heading home  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"hedge" he said going to shake shun's hand but its left on the vaacum, ed leaves "if you want to move to the villa... come ith vlad here in three to five hours to take an delivery of seeds", again heading home

Ba nodded and went to the back room.
"Bye Ed." Shun said as he looked at Hedge and tilted his head. "I never knew Ed has brothers. He never talks about you guys."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm
blessedheart
rena akai

Shun exits Ba's shop when he sees Rena and pokes her cheek. "Hey Rena." He said, smiling.
*she jumped as Shun-kun poked her cheek* oh hi Shun-kun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:14 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai

"sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." Shun said as he leaned on the wall and looked at her. "How are you today?" He asked as he fiddled with his rings.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:14 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Bye Ed." Shun said as he looked at Hedge and tilted his head. "I never knew Ed has brothers. He never talks about you guys."
"maybe it's becalse we dont do anything new... and only you didnt knew us... as far as i know, june and mitsuki know us  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:21 pm
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai

"sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." Shun said as he leaned on the wall and looked at her. "How are you today?" He asked as he fiddled with his rings.
*she smiled* it's ok. *she saw that his rings were shinny, so she was staring at them*  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"maybe it's becalse we dont do anything new... and only you didnt knew us... as far as i know, june and mitsuki know us

"Oh really? I guess I should pay attention more." Shun stated as he rubbed the back of his head.
Ba came out and walked up to Hedge. "Could you give this to your brother sonny." She asked, handing him a receipt.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 pm
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai

*she smiled* it's ok. *she saw that his rings were shinny, so she was staring at them*

shun noticed her staring at the rings and tilted his head. "You like them?" He asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:29 pm
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai
blessedheart
rena akai

shun noticed her staring at the rings and tilted his head. "You like them?" He asked curiously.
*she pokes his leg and nods* shiny nanno~  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games