Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:15 pm
"Don't worry, we'll be home soon..." Travis said, though a look in his eye said he still wanted revenge on Eggman and Shadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm
Jen bit her lip, she couldn't let her plan be foiled by some revenge seeking boy-toy. Jen hug Travis' arm tightly, "Please, let's just go home. I can't go back and face them..." She looked up at him with sad eyes. "Please, just take me home... If you're really this angry over all of this, I'll let you take your frustrations out on me." Jen pleaded.
Tekno, who was preparing to head over to Eggman once more, turned her head towards the couple. "That was a rather... umm, suggestive thing to say..." she said to herself quietly.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 pm
"But they hurt you..." Travis said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm
"Well, I'm obviously okay now." Jen said still trying to feign sadness, all she was really feeling was annoyance. She'd drag the two away if she had to.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:54 pm
"That you are, and I'm glad for it..." Travis said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:57 pm
"Then let's just go!" Jen said, a spark of her annoyance shining through. Her eyes went cold for a minute.
Tekno drew back at the total 180 the girl's personality did. Now she knew something was up, and Jen had somthing to do with it.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:59 pm
"Okay, okay, we'll go home..." Travis said, taken aback a bit but figuring she was just traumatized by what she had gone through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 pm
Jen sighed in relief, "Thank you..." she began to walk off, but stopped when she realized she didn't actually know where they were. Jen turned to Tekno, "So bird girl, where are we? And what exactly were you doing here?" she asked.
Tekno narrowed her eyes at the cat girl, "We aren't actually too far from the city, I'm sure you can figure out where you are from there. And what I'm doing here is none of your business!"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm
"Come on, Jen, let's go... thank you for saving us, by the way." Travis said, first part to Jen, second to Tekno.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm
Jen looked over her shoulder at Tekno "Guess it must be something rather important then." she said.
Tekno looked at the boy, "It's no problem, really." 'Though, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't seen the girl...' she added in her head. Tekno turned to Jen, she was curious to see how the girl would react to what she was doing. "Do you really want to know, Jen?"
Jen sneered at the green bird, "But of course!" she said wickedly.
"While looking for adventure, I've stumbled upon some Chaos energy, from a Chaos Emerald. I haven't found it yet though."

Jen's eyes widened but she quickly calmed herself down, not wanting to put Tekno on guard.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 pm
"Chaos... huh?" Travis said, something about it sounding like it should be familiar to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm
Jen turned away, she'd have to come back for the emerald later. "I certainly hope you heard that." she said to shadow, but since he wasn't actually around it looked more like Jen was talking out loud to herself.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm
"Huh?... Let's get home, you need some rest..." Travis said, worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Putting her hands behind her head, Jen began to walk off. "Yeah, sure." she said.
Tekno watched Jen go. She didn't know what was going on. But she was going to find out.
-----------------
Eggman looked at the security screen before him. "Well, at least she got them to finally leave." he said. "Shadow, I hate to reduce you to babysitting, but I'll need you to keep a close eye on this little stray of ours. I'm sure she'll end up needing your help from time to time anyway. Just make sure you two find that emerald before Tekno does."
Shadow sighed. "Of course."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 pm
(skipping a bit)

Travis held the door open for Jen out of politeness and habit once they got back to their apartment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games