Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 pm
Mirdala Naast
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast laughs but shakes his head, "No, I've never seen da fool drunk. But I've seen da aftermath of her and her sister when they get together drinkin'! There goes da planet!" He huffs and pours the black ale into their mugs. Holding his up he shouts proudly, "Oya!"

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirks as Arris shot at the wimp then looks at her with a grin, "I'm startin ta like da way you's think Arris! Lenedat beyisr indeed!"

I see, a true nity'irlmatasi. *takes her mug and holds it up shouting* Oya! *enjoys several drinks from the mug then slams it down empty with a smirk* Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! That and lenedat beyisr! *grins* Vor'e.

Mirdala Naast gestures to Kasai arguing with the Sith female over the Tchuukthai, "As you's see, she never fails ta disappoint. She comes into da place an' before you's know it, trouble hits!" Drinking several gulps from his own mug he slams the mug down empty, then pours them both more. " Lenedat beyisr," he trailed off giving the two arguing females a smirk, then says to Arris "would be aimin' at da giant ball of bodily fluid an' soakin' them both with it!" Taking out his blaster he gives Arris a grin saying, "First one ta bust da bubble picks da next bottle?"
(Target practice)

*sighs giving a chuckle* We missed our chance. *smirks at him and glances to Kasai* Unless... *her voice trails off as she places her blaster on the table once again giving Kasai a glace* mhi dutjida kaysh urea.
Translation= we alleviate her boredom.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:44 pm
Skyailia
MIA-DOA
lol Looks like Sky needs a pint of Twi'lek blue blood. May sweeten her up a little. rofl

**looks at ya then tilts head and raises one eyebrow** I am not sure I am ready at the moment ta try blue blood....it does not look as appetizing as what I normally drink....

*smirks* Oh but there is this sweet little blue blood Twi'lek named Jason out in the swamp. You give him a little bite he may finally learn if size matters or not from the looks of your sharps. lol  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:57 pm
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*her eyes narrow at Kasai studying her thoughtfully now* From how you speak of that, I trust he was not Kyr'tsad?

:::blinks again and shakes her head::: Ooohhh hell no! :::she giggles as she scribbles a message to Arris then hands it to her with a smirk::: Not in a million years...

*reads message then laughs amused and nods her head* I agree.

:::giggles taking another chug and then pouring more booze for her new beast::: I'm bored...

*takes another drink from her mug then raiser her eyebrows and gives a cold smirk* I can alleviate your boredom.

:::she blinks then stares at her::: You're shitting me right.... :::chugs her drink::: You really gotta be shitting me... yeppers you're shitting me....  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:00 pm
Skyailia

MIA-DOA
Skyailia
MIA-DOA
lol Looks like Sky needs a pint of Twi'lek blue blood. May sweeten her up a little. rofl

**looks at ya then tilts head and raises one eyebrow** I am not sure I am ready at the moment ta try blue blood....it does not look as appetizing as what I normally drink....

*smirks* Oh but there is this sweet little blue blood Twi'lek named Jason out in the swamp. You give him a little bite he may finally learn if size matters or not from the looks of your sharps. lol

:::she blinks again and faccepalms::: Oh good god Mia DONT encourage her... do we really need to see that....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:01 pm
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast laughs but shakes his head, "No, I've never seen da fool drunk. But I've seen da aftermath of her and her sister when they get together drinkin'! There goes da planet!" He huffs and pours the black ale into their mugs. Holding his up he shouts proudly, "Oya!"

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast smirks as Arris shot at the wimp then looks at her with a grin, "I'm startin ta like da way you's think Arris! Lenedat beyisr indeed!"

I see, a true nity'irlmatasi. *takes her mug and holds it up shouting* Oya! *enjoys several drinks from the mug then slams it down empty with a smirk* Ne'tra gal mesh'la, jat'isyc, bal, wayii, jahaal'got! That and lenedat beyisr! *grins* Vor'e.

Mirdala Naast gestures to Kasai arguing with the Sith female over the Tchuukthai, "As you's see, she never fails ta disappoint. She comes into da place an' before you's know it, trouble hits!" Drinking several gulps from his own mug he slams the mug down empty, then pours them both more. " Lenedat beyisr," he trailed off giving the two arguing females a smirk, then says to Arris "would be aimin' at da giant ball of bodily fluid an' soakin' them both with it!" Taking out his blaster he gives Arris a grin saying, "First one ta bust da bubble picks da next bottle?"
(Target practice)

*sighs giving a chuckle* We missed our chance. *smirks at him and glances to Kasai* Unless... *her voice trails off as she places her blaster on the table once again giving Kasai a glace* mhi dutjida kaysh urea.

:::scowls at them::: I heard that......  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:55 am
Skyailia

MIA-DOA
Skyailia
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai
:::she blinks again and faccepalms::: Oh good god Mia DONT encourage her... do we really need to see that....

rolleyes Kasai, get you mind out of the gutter! twisted I meant Sky could give him a little n** or a BIG bite with her sharps. You know, a little taste of Twi'lek blood, or drain every ounce. Not like we haven't seen it before. lol Yowzers you're a perv. emotion_facepalm  

MIA-DOA

Energy Battery

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:04 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia

MIA-DOA
Skyailia
MIA-DOA

MuyamiKasai

rolleyes Kasai, get you mind out of the gutter! twisted I meant Sky could give him a little n** or a BIG bite with her sharps. You know, a little taste of Twi'lek blood, or drain every ounce. Not like we haven't seen it before. lol Yowzers you're a perv. emotion_facepalm

:::rolls her eyes::: Exactly we don't need to see that! I don't like watching some people eat.... it makes me feel unclean.... and damages my eyes... and and and just makes me want to grill out... maybe a Twi'lek or sith or fish or or or the possibilities are endless...  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:33 pm
MIA-DOA
Skyailia
MIA-DOA

well now I did say I was not really to try blue blood at the moment....**smiles and looks at ya baring my very sharp fangs** how bout when I am I will start with ya????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:09 pm
-raises eyebrow looking out only one eye, licks lips, then goes back to sleep thinking... someone in here is lucky I am a picky eater.-  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 9:59 am
MuyamiKasai
:::finishes off the bottle, looks at it then throws it at the bar::: Wow... there's one for the never expected files.... Rassa... :::shaking her head to clear it::: Well girlie, it's nice finally meeting ya... and yea I was.... :::looks at the bar::: Hey Imma go grab another bottle, want anything?

Skyailia
**smiling amused too** yes I guess we are a bit unusual to outsiders but we do watch out for each other especially when it come to our little Birdie....Kasai is a very protective mother and she gets that from me....so she does like to have her fun but watch out....

Ashi_Kisaki
-looks at the mug then back at the woman void of any emotion- No ill will but I do not drink liquor. A clear head is needed in order to watch over the underlings. I do not require any substance to take the edge off. There is only one I feast with. -slowly moves her hands together as the crystals meld into one, she vanishes as quickly as she appeared-

She gave a nod of her head said to Kasai, "Sure another bottle is needed." Watching the woman she started to follow her so she could speak to her alone at the bar, but stopped and waited for her to return to the table. Looking at Sky then Kasai and then back to Sky she gave a smile, "Unusual yes, but not unfamiliar." Turning to look at Kasai she chuckled understanding why her older bother chose her to fight beside him. Looking at her drink she said with a smile, "Aruetii beroya ti a a'isr bu olyay Mando." Looking back at Sky she added with an amused look, "I don't doubt it," then laughed understanding the women. "Shereshoy," she thought as she looked back at her bother's widow with a grin still thinking, "A woman never raised Mando but lives like one." Hearing Ashi she gave a shrug using her hands and shoulders, "So be it, more for Kasai and myself. Kih'parjai," she said as the woman vanished. "Gal, ori'skraan, riduur, yaim' dab'ika. guess she's never really had fun," she said chuckling.

Outsider bounty hunter with a soul that is Mandalorian. "lust for life and much more" No problem. Beer, big eats, good company and return to camp.

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 10:03 am
Reve Casse
-raises eyebrow looking out only one eye, licks lips, then goes back to sleep thinking... someone in here is lucky I am a picky eater.-

She looks over to the sleeping woman shaking her head, "Sleeping in a place as this? You alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:11 pm
MuyamiKasai
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Darth Verum Interius

MuyamiKasai

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast

(Target practice)

:::scowls at them::: I heard that......

*smirks* You were supposed to.  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:14 pm
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

*her eyes narrow at Kasai studying her thoughtfully now* From how you speak of that, I trust he was not Kyr'tsad?

:::blinks again and shakes her head::: Ooohhh hell no! :::she giggles as she scribbles a message to Arris then hands it to her with a smirk::: Not in a million years...

*reads message then laughs amused and nods her head* I agree.

:::giggles taking another chug and then pouring more booze for her new beast::: I'm bored...

*takes another drink from her mug then raiser her eyebrows and gives a cold smirk* I can alleviate your boredom.

:::she blinks then stares at her::: You're shitting me right.... :::chugs her drink::: You really gotta be shitting me... yeppers you're shitting me....

*looks at her now grinning* Not likely burcyan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:17 pm
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse

She looks over to the sleeping woman shaking her head, "Sleeping in a place as this? You alright?"

*looks over at Punk* Not if the Huts see her like that!  

Arris Zern

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:41 am
Arris Zern
Hellfire Punk
Reve Casse

*looks over at Punk* Not if the Huts see her like that!

She looks at Arris quietly then finally starts laughing loudly, "You have a point vod! They'd whip her, toss her to the sarlacc, or make her start dancing, or all three!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 744 745 746 747 748 749 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games