Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:35 pm
Tekno finally heard an end to the passionate sounds of the young couple. She went to see what they were doing next. They were still out of sight, and the sound of the rushing water still filled the air. "Maybe they aren't done..."

Jen faked a smile as she looked at her boy toy. "Not bad love." she whispered. Jen looked at Travis lustfully, trying to get things started once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm
Travis smiled, "You think it's done already?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:50 pm
Jen laughed, "I certainly hope not!" Jen dug her claws into Travis' back to excite herself.

Tekno flushed red, "Nope. Apparently they aren't." she said going back up against the wall to wait once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 pm
After several more bouts, Travis was sitting against the wall of the shower, passed out.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:56 pm
Jen sat up and sighed. "s**t, took him long enough." she mumbled as she turned off the water. Jen stumbled out of the shower and out of the bathroom. She needed to find some clothes quick before she went to meet up with Shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 am
Travis stirred slightly but was still unconscious.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am
(the following RP took place over text so I'm transferring it here, wall of text inbound)

Courtney just looked at her feet. "Well, I... I really do love you Kevin, really. I just couldn't stand not having the physical aspects of a relationship..." she mumbled at the floor.

"So the major, overriding factor of everything was getting physical? Above anything else, to the point you cheated on me multiple times?" Kevin said, crossing his arms.

Courtney looked up, but couldn't help rolling her eyes. "A girl does have needs." she said under her breath.

"So do guys, but I kept mine under control." Kevin said as he found a pair of pants he liked.

Courtney sighed, Kevin was being difficult and she was getting annoyed. She'd have to play her hand for all it was worth if she wanted to get her way. Courtney dropped her clothes and stepped up to Kevin, putting her hand on his.

"The answer is no, Courtney." Kevin said.

"I think I have an idea that might change your mind." Courtney said, giving Kevin a small smile.

CiCi tapped her foot, filling the air with the soft click of her heel against the tiled floor, "Where is she?"

Ashley put her hands on her hips, "I'll find her." Ashley walked off towards the fitting room, happy to have an excuse to get away from the queen bee.

Kevin pulled his hand away, "No."

Courtney grabbed Kevin's wrist and looked up at him, "Kevin, I don't understand why you won't just let this happen! You said yourself that you have the same urges I do, so why are we dancing around it?" she asked.

Ashley heard Courtney's obnoxious voice pierce her ears. "Finally found her..." Ashley looked past a rack of tops and spotted Kevin and Courtney, "What is he doing here...?"

"Because I don't just follow my urges." Kevin said, pulling his hand away again, his other hand still holding the pants he had found.

Courtney wrapped her arm around him, "There's nothing wrong with following your urges through." she said, "So just relax and let me be with you." Courtney stood on her toes and pressed her lips on Kevin's.

(continued in next post)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am
(continuing)

Ashley clenched a top on the rack next to her. Unable to hear what they were saying, she feared the worst. Ashley pushed the clothing rack to the floor, screaming a blasphemous obscenity as she ran away.

Kevin pushed Courtney away, looking at the clothing rack as it fell over and he heard Ashley yell. He then glared at Courtney, "The answer is no, now get that through your head."

Courtney heard the yell and crash, but didn't pay close attention to either. She hardened her face. "You do know you'll never find another girl like me, right?" was all she said.

Ashley put her face in her hands and tried to keep her tears from pouring out. She ran out of the store, clicking the whole way out.

"Good." Kevin said.

Courtney shook her head, "You know what, Kevin? Go ******** yourself." she said walking off, scooping up her clothes as she did so. Courtney stopped and turned back to Kevin, "I tried to give you a chance to save yourself, so remember it's your own fault when you get your a** kicked at school." Courtney said as she continued on her way.

Kevin didn't bother to reply to her as he grabbed several pairs of pants, paid for them, and left the store.

Courtney eventually made her way back to her friends, "Where's Ashley?" she asked when she didn't see the pink bat.

"She went to look for you..." Michelle explained.

CiCi rolled her eyes, "Let's go find her..." she huffed.

Ashley was sitting on the bench outside the store, she placed her chin on her knees as she hugged her legs. She was just staring blankly in front of her.

Kevin saw Ashley as he exited the store and moved towards her.

(continued in next post)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 am
(continuing)

Ashley sighed and kept her focus straight ahead.

"Hey..." Kevin said.

"What do you want, Playboy?" Ashley asked, trying to make annoyance mask how upset she was.

"I want you to know she was trying to force herself back onto me." Kevin said unharshly.

"And why should I believe you?" We hooked up while you two were together, and you were only broken up like an hour before getting with me again." Ashley said harshly.

"I'll admit, that wasn't my best course of actions, but I'm telling the truth..." Kevin said.

"I don't even care anymore. It's not like we can even be together anyways." Ashley said.

"What? Because of Courtney?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, because of Courtney, dumbass. She's my best friend... technically speaking." Ashley snapped.

Kevin sighed, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not asking for an apology, Kevin." Ashley said as she got up from the bench. She started walking away from Kevin, wiping the tears that started to form on her face.

"Ashley..." Kevin said, starting to follow.

Ashley whipped around and glared at Kevin, "Leave me alone!"

"A-Ashley..." Kevin started, trying to think of something to say.

CiCi and the others, who had been unable to find Ashley inside, left the store to resume their search for her.

Courtney tilted her head, confused at the scene before her.

Ashley saw them out of the corner of her eye. She glared at Kevin again and began to yell at him. "Where do you get the nerve to play with Courtney after you humiliated her the other day! Just stay away from her you a*****e!" she screamed as she smacked him as hard as she could.

(continued in next post)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am
(continuing)

Kevin stumbled back in surprise, raising a hand to his face.

Ashley swiftly turned on her heels and rejoined her friends. "I saw Kevin leaving and figured he came to mess with you, so I followed him out to give him a piece of my mind." she explained.

Courtney nodded, it made sense. "Thanks, Ash." she said, putting her arm around her friend, "So did you see the crazy chick who pushed over the clothes rack and just ran off without bothering to do anything about it? She just left it."

Ashley turned red slightly, "No, I didn't."

Kevin was silent for a second, then turned and walked off.

Ashley turned to watch Kevin leave. She just kept walking, though.

On the way out, Kevin purchased a cell phone, programming Ashley's number into it as he headed home.

(continued in next post)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 am
(continuing)

Ringo was sitting in the living room, trying to keep her mother preoccupied until Kevin got home.

Kevin climbed in through the window once he got home.

Diana got up from the couch, ignoring Ringo as she continued to talk to her.

Ringo followed her up and out of the room. She sighed in relief when Diana walked to the kitchen.

Kevin quickly put away his new pants and phone.

Ringo tip-toed to Kevin's room and opened the door, "Please tell me you're back, Kevin."

Kevin looked at her, "What are you talking about? When did I leave?"

"Please, you know I'm the queen of sneaking out, you can't fool me. Besides, I practically shoved you out the window myself." Ringo said as she waltzed into Kevin's room and sat on his bed.

"I know." Kevin said, taking a seat in the chair at his desk.

Ringo fished around in her pocket and pulled out her carton of cigarettes and zippo. "So how'd it go at the mall?" she asked.

"It went... mixed. Please don't smoke in here." Kevin said.

Ringo stuck her carton back in her pocket after taking out a cigarette and sticking it in her mouth. She kept flicking her zippo on, but didn't light her cigarette, "Care to share the details?"

"There was conflict with Courtney, I bought some pants, I came home." Kevin said.

Ringo flopped down on the bed, "Conflict? What happened? Didn't you go to see Ashley?"

"I did, the others were there with her." Kevin said.

"I know, I was saying it was stupid to let Courtney see how. But what was the 'conflict'? Did she see you with Ashley?" Ringo asked.

"No, she saw me when I was shopping for pants and tried to get into them." Kevin said.

Ringo sighed loudly, "God, she's so pathetic! She just can't imagine there's a guy out there who doesn't want to plow her." Ringo took the cigarette out of her mouth briefly, then just put it back in.

"Then more trouble as Ash found us JUST as Courtney forced a kiss on me..." Kevin said.

Ringo placed her hands behind her head, "Jesus. God hates you. Then what happened? Did she freak?"

"Yep..." Kevin said, referring to both question and statement.

Ringo sat back up, "So, you talked to her right? Ashley?"

"Yeah, I did." Kevin said.

(continued in next post)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:13 am
(continuing)

Ringo gave Kevin an annoyed look, "And?" she asked anxiously.

"I got her phone number when I talked to her before the incident, then after it I tried to talk to her and it... didn't go well..." Kevin said.

Ringo sighed, "You're avoiding my question!" Ringo got up off the bed and sat on Kevin's lap, "So help me god, Kevin, if you don't just spit it out I will smoke my whole pack right here."

"What question? You asked if I talked to her and I said yes, I did... Unless you mean specifics, which in that case, my bad." Kevin said.

Ringo put her arm around Kevin, "Yes, specifics would be helpful." she grinned and put her lighter up to her cigarette, ready to light.

Kevin told her everything that happened.

Ringo nodded, then decided she was going to smoke anyways. "So, does Ashley hit hard? She looks kinda tiny, but she can lift Courtney, so..." Ringo crossed her legs and exhaled a long stream of smoke.

"She doesn't hit lightly... In other words, yeah, she hits hard... And really, please don't smoke, or at least open the window..." Kevin said.

Ringo sighed once more, "You're such a whimp." she teased. Ringo got up and opened the window then sat back down on Kevin's lap.

"I'm working on that." Kevin said.

Ringo giggled. "Have fun with that. So, what are you gonna call Ashley?" she asked.

"Later, I don't think it would be a good idea to call her almost right after what happened..." Kevin said.

"You're probably right." Ringo said, letting out another puff of smoke.

Diana walked out of the kitchen, surprised to see an empty living room. "Where is everyone?" she asked. Diana went in search for her children, "Guess Kevin's room is as good a place to start as any..." she said, going up to the door.

(continued in next post)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:23 am
(continuing)

"Yeah... why are you on my lap, anyways?" Kevin asked.

"Because I can?" Ringo said with a smile. She heard the doorknob turn and panicked, Ringo took her half-finished cigarette and placed it in the edge of Kevin's mouth.

Diana popped her head through the door and looked in at her children, "Why is it that whenever I walk into a room you two look like you're getting cozy?"

Kevin quickly took the cigarette out of his mouth.

Ringo laughed, "Guess you just have weird timing." she said.

Diana cocked her head to the side, "I guess so... Kevin... What do you have?"

"Err..." Kevin said, trying to think of what to say.

Diana walked over to the teens and took the cigarette from Kevin. She placed it close to her nose and sniffed it, then placed it in her mouth and took a hit, "Oh thank god, it's just a regular cigarette..." Diana put out the cigarette between her fingers and looked at Kevin, "So how long have you been smoking?" she asked.

"That was my first one, but I don't plan on doing it again, I can safely say it's not for me." Kevin said.

Diana crossed her arms, but decided not to push it. "Look, what you do outside this home, I can't control, but please don't smoke in the house." she said, leaving the room again.

Ringo watched her mother leave.

"I'll make a note of it." Kevin said with a sigh, looking at Ringo, "Please, never do that again."

(FINALLY DONE!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 pm
((i am the EggJen! i have the master plan!))

Jen shuffled through her drawers and found something to wear. "this will have to do." Jen threw her wet hair back into a tight pony tail and walked out of the room. She eyed her pet on the floor and just stepped over her. After waiting a minute longer, too make sure Travis hadn't woken up, she left the apartment.

Tekno saw Jen leave, and quickly began to follow her.

(meanwhile on the EggCarrier... Again!))

Eggman was walking towards the room he used to repair his bots. He entered the room and looked at the little creation he had stolen earlier.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 pm
BLANK was little... this, however, was now Omni-BLANK, much bigger and much upgraded. He was currently deactivated, suspended in one of Eggman's pods.

( http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/363/9/6/omni_blank_by_supernerd000-d35zd9s.png )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games