Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 pm
Jen turned up the collar of her fur coat. "Well, Shadow, you ever come back?" she asked into her communication device.

"I'm here," Shadow said as he walked out of the shadows from between the apartment complex and its neighboring building.

Jen smiled, "We should get going." she said as she led the way to where they had met Tekno.

Tekno gasped, she had knew something was odd about Jen, bushe had no idea she could have actually been working with Shadow, and for Eggman.
---------------
Eggman activated Omni-BLANK, "Time to wake up." he said to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:45 pm
Omni-BLANK opened it's eyes for the first time, slowly surveying the area as the pod drained and opened, the robot taking it's first steps.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm
Eggman smiled, "Good to see everything is working." he said, motioning for the bot to followed him as he walked out of the room. "I haven't seen such a fine little bot crafted by hands other than my own in a long time. I believe you will prove useful for my new plan. I'm sure Shadow and his new friend will be able to use you in some way." he explained to not only Omni-BLANK.
----------------
Jen and Shadow stopped at the shore line, trying to think of a way to get to the emerald.

Tekno wondered if she should make her presence known, but decided to wait and see if they could get the emerald first. At least it would be less work for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 pm
Omni-BLANK followed silently, listening to Eggman as it took in it's new home, red eyes scanning the halls and interior of the Egg Carrier.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm
Jen and Shadow sighed, it they had to find a way to get to the emerald. "We need a boat, or something."

Shadow grunted, "I'm not stupid. We'll have to get one from the doctor." he said.
----------------------
Eggman continued to walk to the control room once more, he heard a sound indicating that Shadow and Jen were trying to reach him. He grinned at hearing they had already found an emerald. "I'll send you a boat now." Eggman pressed a button, landing the carrier in the ocean. A small boat (you know the one biggrin ) sped out from it holding space (i never really understood where it came from lol) "Omni-BLANK why don't you make yourself useful and take the boat to the shore to meet your partners."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Omni-BLANK nodded and walked out to the boat, piloting it to where Shadow and Jen waited.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm
Jen smiled and clapped her hands together in joy when she saw Omni-BLANK "Looks like someone got an upgrade!" she said gleefully. Jen walked onto the boat and waited for Shadow, who slowly made his way on as well. "Head north, north east for about twenty meters or so. then stop the boat."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm
Omni-BLANK nodded and followed her directions, robotic face expressionless.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Jen looked at the waves, "We should be directly over the emerald now." Jen took off her coat and boots. Jen smirked as she looked at Shadow, she whipped off her shirt and skirt as well. "Ready to go jewel hunting, Shadow?" she asked as she stood before him in nothing but her lacey , and rather skimpy undergarments.

Shadow looked at the water, not sure how to explain that he couldn't swim.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 pm
Omni-BLANK stayed silent, he'd wait there until given orders, either by them or by Eggman.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm
Jen raised an eyebrow at Shadow, "You... you can't swim can you?" she asked.

Shadow sighed. "Just get the emerald already, we need to get back to the doctor."

Jen got ready to dive into the water, but looked up when she heard something fluttering around.
Rouge dove down, "Wat's this I hear shadow? An emerald for the doctor? Not if I have anything to say about it!" Rouge said diving into the water.
Jen cursed, "********!" she said diving in after Rouge.

Shadow pounded a fist into the side of the boat. "I'm sure Rouge will find it first with her radar. When she resurfaces, prepare to bring her down." he said to the bot.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm
Omni-BLANK nodded, hand cycling through various types of weaponry.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm
Jen and Rouge raced down through the water. Jen swam as fast as she could, barely being able to keep up with the well endowed bat-girl.
Rouge quickly made her way to the emerald before the cat. She gazed at its glowing blue surface briefly before making a grab at it.
Jen watched Rouge grab the emerald and start her journey to the surface. She wasn't too worried though, knowing that Shadow and Omni-BLANK were waiting for her.
Rouge broke rough the surface of the water, laughing as she left Jen in her dust. "She didn't even stand a chance!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Omni-BLANK fired a flurry of tranquilizer darts at the bat the second she broke the surface of the water.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Rouge yelped as she felt herself get shot by the darts. She fell back into the ocean as Jen surfaced. she Grabbed Rouge and boarded the boat.
Shadow grabed the emerald out of rouge's hand and smirked. He grunted as he felt Jen rest herself against his body. "Please refrain from touching me.
Rouge groaned as she felt exhaustion take over her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games