Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm
Omni-BLANK began to pilot the boat back to the Egg Carrier.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm
((SUDDEN CHANGE IN SCENE!))

Leonard slowly made his way outside the schools main gate, he spotted Kevin and darted towards him. "You, I need you to be my excuse!" he said clinging to Kevin.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm
Kevin looked at Leonard, blinking, "Huh? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 pm
"I think you know what.. or more like who, is the problem." Leonard looked around, "Come on, we gotta go before she sees us!" he said pulling him along.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:21 pm
Kevin glanced around, walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm
Leonard sighed, thinking they were home free, but then he heard a familiar voice call out to him, one he didn't want to listen to.
Allison smiled as she ran up to the boys, pressing her body up against Leonard when she stopped painfully close to him. "I'm so glad I ran into you, where are we going?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 pm
Kevin glanced at Leonard, then at Allison.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Leonard looked at Kevin, "Well... WE'RE going to hang out... and do guy stuff... you wouldn't like it." he stammered, thinking he probably wouldn't get out of this mess.
Allison giggled, "I'm having fun as long as you are! Come on let's go!" she said pulling Leonard out to the parking lot.
Leonard groaned quietly to himself. "I didn't think so..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 pm
Kevin glanced back one more time then followed Leonard and Allison.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm
Leonard went to his car, sighed, and opened the passenger door for Allison. After she got in, he closed the door and got in himself. He glared forward, not going anywhere with out Kevin.
Allison stared at Leonard happily. "So what are WE doing first?" she asked.
"Waiting for Kevin."
Allison sighed.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 pm
Kevin got in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm
Leonard began driving, not sure what they were really going to do.
Allison squeed in joy, "I'm hungry, I think we should go get something to eat. But not at the place where that girl works, the one with the stupid tattoo. I don't like her she looks at me like I'm crazy. I think she a little weird, so we should go somewhere else, there's a cute new cafe down town, we should go there. It's kind of expensive, so I hope you have enough. I could just sit there forever with you, couldn't you? I know, you don't have to tell me. But obviously we can't, haha! So when we finish eating we could just go for a drive, or maybe go to the mall! I need new shoes, I found these great ones you would just love. But I don't know what color I like best, so you'll have to help me pick. Usually I know what I want, but all those shoes are SO cute in every color! Then we could go look for dress shopping! Proms coming up, oh I can't wait, are you going? I want to go, but you know that since I just said so. I hope someone asks me, I don't want to go by myself, but I'm sure you, my boyfriend, wouldn't want me going with someone else! Oh we're going to have so much fun! I can't wait to get started with all our fun activities!" Allison said, so quickly one had to wonder if she had even breathed that whole time.
"Or... or I could just swerve in front of that semi and end it all right now..." Leonard mumbled under his breath.
"What?"
"I'm having so much fun, I don't want this to end at all!" Leonard shouted.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:32 pm
Kevin, even with his hearing, hadn't been able to catch if she had breathed or not, though he did catch what Leonard mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm
Allison laughed, "Me too!" She smiled at Leonard, and put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm so happy I'm with you. I don't know what I'd do without you." she said sounding like she was finally calm."
Leonard went pale in the face, feeling bad that he had only asked her out to prove a point to Kevin.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm
Kevin sighed, remembering that as well.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games